Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

Get a back scrubber. Wash with dishwashing soap. Apply peroxide afterward. It's cheap and it will dry the oil.
Nice I’ll start using dishwashing soap, that’s actually a really smart idea. Was gonna try out that Jessica Simpson zit shit but I’ll start with the soap and hydrogen perox

as requested it’s been too long since my last progress pic so here we go. i’ve maintained throughout the vacation and hopefully gained some muscle. I haven’t lost a bunch of weight because I’ve focused more on eating around 2000 or less a day cals, haven’t done cardio for weeks, just focusing more on getting stronger .. i realize there hasn’t been a big change so I was kinda waiting to update View attachment 166347
I think it's already been suggested already but you need to focus on muscle gain, many beginners start out doing weird shit like you (no offence intended) but just end up spinning their wheels, most give up but a few continue to read and educate themselves and years later look back and say wtf was i doing, I was one of them. I suggested reading Mark rippetoe and Jim Wendler they'll set you on the right path

I think it's already been suggested already but you need to focus on muscle gain, many beginners start out doing weird shit like you (no offence intended) but just end up spinning their wheels, most give up but a few continue to read and educate themselves and years later look back and say wtf was i doing, I was one of them. I suggested reading Mark rippetoe and Jim Wendler they'll set you on the right path
first of all welcome to meso. I see you’re green by the comment on this thread.

You’re going to need 3 things when before you do what I tell you. 1. A fuzzy blanket and slippers (the slippers are optional). 2. A glass of wine and a pipe. 3. a snackie. you’ll be reading for quite a while.

Here your words mean different things.I’m going to save you your time and let you know our bag of milk friend here gave up. Highly recommend starting on page 1 and read through.

Spinning their wheels? You need to head over to general discussion and find out what it means to your wheels spin your wheels. words have different meanings here.

first of all welcome to meso. I see you’re green by the comment on this thread.

You’re going to need 3 things when before you do what I tell you. 1. A fuzzy blanket and slippers (the slippers are optional). 2. A glass of wine and a pipe. 3. a snackie. you’ll be reading for quite a while.

Here your words mean different things.I’m going to save you your time and let you know our bag of milk friend here gave up. Highly recommend starting on page 1 and read through.

Spinning their wheels? You need to head over to general discussion and find out what it means to your wheels spin your wheels. words have different meanings here.
Great Post man!

I couldn't bring myself to wade through all the bullshit, but as they say a picture speaks a thousand words that's all I needed to see

dead srs? I thought i’d just be slowing down my fat loss if If I focus on muscle growth. So many people say to cut first then focus on muscle bevause high bodyfat is just bad for gains and hormones.

i’m really tempted to do a week long fast or something to really fuck the fat
Do it! Dont listen to anyone here about anti-fasting. Dr. Jason Fung’s studies have shows a 10% metabolic increase on 4 days of fasting. Also the autophagy benefits for health and longevity are tremendous but only happen at a 72 hour fast minimum

As for GH your natural GH on a fast is through the roof and added with your exogenous GH you will melt fat.

The key is to use electrolytes on your fast. Im talking 2-3g Sodium, 3-4g potassium, 200 magnesium sipped through the day. This will let you train intensely while fasting.

Id also advice 3 days of keto before jumping into a fast as you wont feel that detox ‘keto flu’.

I first learned of long fasts from Cole Robinson’s Snake Diet channel in 2020. From summer 2019 until New Years I didnt train for 6 months, smoked weed and ate like shit. I went from 197 with upper abs to 254 looking like a fat fuck all in 6 months.

After finding the Snake Diet I got down from 254 to 202 in 7 weeks using a method called rolling 72’s… I fast for 72 hours tracking the fasting using LIFE app. After 72 hours fasted (electrolytes in water and black coffee only) Id refeed (ideally keto so u stay in fat burning) with 10 oz skirt steak, 3 duck eggs, half an avocado and one rice cake with almond butter then back to fasting another 72 which is why its called ‘rolling 72’s’

If you go to the Instagram Snake Diet Wizard ull see insane fat loss transformations.

Matterfact I an finishing a 72 this evening and trained and did cardio all 3 days of the fast. I guarantee you that if you did rolling 72’s for a month with a 1-1500 cal refeed you’d lose 25 in a month easy like its nothing

Attachments

• DC96E20B-733F-4562-91AD-C4C7AC8C13BE.jpeg
    DC96E20B-733F-4562-91AD-C4C7AC8C13BE.jpeg
    255.9 KB · Views: 5
I honestly think he has a low IQ. Maybe some form of developmentally delayed. I don't see any other way explanation. Like a Jason Genova type of guy.

He will wind up having an early death due to these heavy drugs and his poor lifestyle. It's quite sad and the cause of death would be anabolic steroids. He is a prime example of what we don't do.

This forum is about harm reduction. He doesn't belong here or on any other steroid site about harm reduction.
Not in the a.m bro please

midget is on my list. always has been
I've always said that myself lol ... the other day at the gym I saw a new member come in and it happened to be a midget with a big ol dumper .... I said to myself "holy shit there is a god, and this is the one thing he listened to me about"?? Strange dude for sure .....

I've always said that myself lol ... the other day at the gym I saw a new member come in and it happened to be a midget with a big ol dumper .... I said to myself "holy shit there is a god, and this is the one thing he listened to me about"?? Strange dude for sure .....
IF I come across a Midget, I will bang her and buy her a ticket to you bro

I just need to get these love handles gone. my stomach is much smaller but now it’s making the love handles look bigger …thinking I may have to utilize some injectable helios to spot reduce them when I get leaner. It’s the last spot to go but my upper body gets lean very quickly . I’ve always put muscle on quickly but never had abs

also admittedly I let myself go the entire 2021 and just ate everything and anything . cakes / pastries
/ doritos …. so i am just working back to what I was
Just stay consistent and increase cardio weekly, sibutramine may be an option going that low to help with hunger, once you get to 20% you could try to add some fat burners, eca stack would be plenty at this point, and will help with your energy levels

Back