Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

I’ve seen him on Reddit, where he claims fourteenwordz stands for “the word tren 14x” and he has claimed to be on 650+ mgs a week of test, on tren, and I forget what else.
The primary slogan in the Fourteen Words is "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children",[1][5][6][7] followed by the secondary slogan "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the Earth".

I had no idea there was a racial connotation behind it. SMH. “Tren 14x” lol ya ok.

The primary slogan in the Fourteen Words is "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children",[1][5][6][7] followed by the secondary slogan "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the Earth".

I had no idea there was a racial connotation behind it. SMH. “Tren 14x” lol ya ok.
Oh, I know. Not just a racist, won’t even own up to it. About the only thing supreme about this supremacist is his Taco Bell order.

Ahh, the white power thing. Makes sense now. A lot of those guys are misguided, need a friend type of people. But we are living in strange times. 6 out of my 9 neices and nephews are mixed race. Various races lol, but I love them all. Ones a dickhead, but thats another rant. But... its also ok to be a white, straight, opinionated male. This shit has gotten so out of hand that no one knows whats ok to be except for the proclaiming individual. Am I white? Yes. Am I a male? Yes, and I identify as one. They actually ask you how you identify at red cross now. Am I racist? No. Am I proud to be white? That's a weird question, I'm happy to be a human. Could've been born a gnat or something. Or a green shiny shit fly. Now that would be miserable. But in the end I was born a straight white male. I'm ok with that. There's no need to excuse it.

I find it pretty fucking ironic that this white supremacists is the worst example of according to his steroid log. Rofl.

Atleast be a 6 foot 5, 250 lb 8% Bf guy

Not some snackie eating Hyundai driving ex con loser who clearly isn't excelling at life

Last edited:
I find it pretty fucking ironic that this white supremacists is the worst example of according to his steroid log. Rofl.

Atleast be a 6 foot 5, 250 lb 8% Bf guy

Not some snackie eating Hyundai driving ex con loser who clearly isn't excelling at life
And don't identify as a pronoun like they/them, at least be a he/she...

Ahh, the white power thing. Makes sense now. A lot of those guys are misguided, need a friend type of people. But we are living in strange times. 6 out of my 9 neices and nephews are mixed race. Various races lol, but I love them all. Ones a dickhead, but thats another rant. But... its also ok to be a white, straight, opinionated male. This shit has gotten so out of hand that no one knows whats ok to be except for the proclaiming individual. Am I white? Yes. Am I a male? Yes, and I identify as one. They actually ask you how you identify at red cross now. Am I racist? No. Am I proud to be white? That's a weird question, I'm happy to be a human. Could've been born a gnat or something. Or a green shiny shit fly. Now that would be miserable. But in the end I was born a straight white male. I'm ok with that. There's no need to excuse it.

Here's my thing. Am I white? Yes, I'm English/Irish/German, and my great grandmother was full blood Cherokee.

My children are mixed. Their mother is Korean.

Am I proud to be white? YES. My children know they are half German and Irish. I want them to know where they came from. I want them to love their very German nanna.

The other reason I'm proud to be a white male is for the simple reason that white males are enemy number one in society. It is a pride thing for me. Society hates me? Well, fuck you then.

Other than those two reason, I could give a fuck that I am white.

Here's my thing. Am I white? Yes, I'm English/Irish/German, and my great grandmother was full blood Cherokee.

Am I proud to be white? YES. My children know they are half German and Irish. I want them to know where they came from. I want them to love their very German nanna.

The other reason I'm proud to be a white male is for the simple reason that white males are enemy number one in society. It is a pride thing for me. Society hates me? Well, fuck you then.

Nice. 1/4 master race. just need 75% more to be unstoppable.

I am mixed race. I do not believe all white people are racist nor do I believe that is exclusive to white people. Anyone can be proud of their heritage. Maybe its because I grew up in a primarily white/asian community that was very safe. Maybe because I dont have "my own race" is that I identify with me being me.

There is a difference of being proud for being white and being proud of where you come from.
That's the distinction
Best thing to do to prove people wrong about white males is don't be a bad one. Everyone of every creed and color makes mistakes.
But I don't like the idea of being proud if being white. Being proud for German Irish ect is totally ok

There is a difference of being proud for being white and being proud of where you come from.
That's the distinction
Best thing to do to prove people wrong about white males is don't be a bad one. Everyone of every creed and color makes mistakes.
But I don't like the idea of being proud if being white. Being proud for German Irish ect is totally ok
But what if I am proud of not white being white so I dont burn as easily?

That's the distinction
Here's the crazier thing. I think Asian people genetically, culturally, etc are better than white people. I must be a self hating white person haha, because I love that my kids are Asian. They are intelligent and athletic, straight A students. Their mother's family is absolutely wonderful...I think they have better family ties than my family. I think it's a cultural thing.

Here's the crazier thing. I think Asian people genetically, culturally, etc are better than white people. I must be a self hating white person haha, because I love that my kids are Asian. They are intelligent and athletic, straight A students. Their mother's family is absolutely wonderful...I think they have better family ties than my family. I think it's a cultural thing.
How many Asian women have you banged?

I kinda agree with this...

Back