Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

Lol, i'm serious my dude, you legit look like an attention seeking bitch with daddy issues, but whatever.
2111CAAE-E25F-44E3-880C-7DAB7842D6C2.jpeg
so because i like posting my physique updates in 2 diff places because of the diff communities that makes me a fucking loser right? you guys are fucking clowns here man. nobody wants to fuck around with this type of people. hell i’d take the tiktok 18 yr old communities over this. only thing i’m gonna do is update this thread when I have more progress . hanging around here is bad for your health lmao…any decent progress I post it’s always let’s pick on the weakest point type shit . i’ve got so many good comments on reddit and encouraging ones too, and you fucking fools will never be normal people like them with your shitty, feed on the week and easy prey type attitude. fuck this place and all of you for real..

suck my dick meso . imma keep posting progress pics and won’t even comment here anymore because you guys don’t deserve such a good source of entertainment .

All you need to do is figure out your BMR and TDEE and eat less than that and you will lose weight. You need to count your calories, but don’t expect to bulk on 2000 calories. You’re going to basically maintain your muscle as much as possible on your TRT dose. I’m not saying don’t hit the gym because then you will lose your muscle mass. Track your macros with at least 1g of protein per lb of body weight. 200g carbs, 200g protein, 45g fat = 2000kcal. Seems reasonable to me. (Stupid white girl shrugging emoji)

Edit* avoid simple carbs from your snackies and go for the low glycemic index complex carbs. Fruit is ok for the fibre. Try to get like 30-40g fibre/day. Some days you may eat above your TDEE and some will be below with the latter being preferable. If it helps go see a registered dietitian(not sure what they are called in the USA) and do some meal preps so you get into the routine and discipline of eating healthy, like the other guys here have pointed out.

Last edited:
I think the questions many of us are asking are helpful questions:
1. What is your exercise program?
2. What is your diet (since obviously not 1000 kCal a day)?
And this is why i called him an attention seeking bitch, reddit would be the 4th place(that we know) that he goes to post about his "progress", at this point it's safe to say that he is not looking for positive criticism or help, dude is straight out looking for attention which is ridiculous.

I think the questions many of us are asking are helpful questions:
1. What is your exercise program?
2. What is your diet (since obviously not 1000 kCal a day)?
Oh, one more I forgot:
3. How does being a pathetic, self-deluding (“I just need to work on my love handles”) bitch that can’t stick to a plan and shoots up all the AASs fit into your nazi lifestyle?

View attachment 166830
so because i like posting my physique updates in 2 diff places because of the diff communities that makes me a fucking loser right? you guys are fucking clowns here man. nobody wants to fuck around with this type of people. hell i’d take the tiktok 18 yr old communities over this. only thing i’m gonna do is update this thread when I have more progress . hanging around here is bad for your health lmao…any decent progress I post it’s always let’s pick on the weakest point type shit . i’ve got so many good comments on reddit and encouraging ones too, and you fucking fools will never be normal people like them with your shitty, feed on the week and easy prey type attitude. fuck this place and all of you for real..

suck my dick meso . imma keep posting progress pics and won’t even comment here anymore because you guys don’t deserve such a good source of entertainment .
Boo fucking woo, do you need your diaper changed too?

You mean your going to post the same pictures as nothing changes in them. You make no effort to change and do better because you are a lazy fuck that wont put in the work.

Oh. Ok. Well, I will say I've never seen a public ass raping in my gym, but we do like to roll around and get really close to each other's nutsacks and stuff, so you never really know what's going to happen.
So theres a slight opportunity of sweaty homo-ing

View attachment 166830

What fucking progress you have gained fat on your 1k muscle building cut using all the fucking compounds in the world

Just add more drugs. You'll have an elite physique in no time. Fuck Lifting weights and fuck that nice 'runners high' feeling of success when you push yourself hard.

Btw if you dropped all the drugs but trt and semaglutide you could actually have enough self control to eat 1k calories/day. I just came back from vacation too and gained a little weight.

I pinned .3mg of semaglutide on sunday and my appetite doesn't exist anymore. I have to make myself eat and even then i feel full pretty quickly.

Not even having issues with fasted workouts, feels good. Also a 25mg ephedrine w/ preworkout

A little bit of random nausea on day 1 and 2 though unrelated to gym

Just another suggestion you'll ignore lmao but cridi was spot on about semaglutide. I'm only gonna dose it 1 more time and I'll be back at my pre vacation weight but with added glycogen from newly started trt.

The half life is really long, 7 days. So it'll take ~35 days to trickle out.

Last edited:
suck my dick meso . imma keep posting progress pics and won’t even comment here anymore because you guys don’t deserve such a good source of entertainment
You’re delusional. Everyone started by offering advice, asking helpful questions to get you to answers that could honestly help you.

you just talk shit to everyone who tries to help. even after insulting ethnic groups and people who try to help you, not sticking to your plans and making excuses people somehow still try to help. you just won’t engage with it or listen.

Maybe just give up on it and try again later when you have more mental strength instead of harming yourself with more drugs when it’s clear you aren’t capable of putting in the necessary effort.

View attachment 166830

It would have been better if you came here as a humble guy who said "Hey guys, I'm in bad shape, I need help". Then there would have been dozens of guys who really know what they're talking about who would have given you great advice, about diet, training, and even drugs.

But you came here like you knew everything, and early in the thread when people tried to correct you, you shit on them. Take this as a learning experience.

Back