Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

You’re delusional. Everyone started by offering advice, asking helpful questions to get you to answers that could honestly help you.

you just talk shit to everyone who tries to help. even after insulting ethnic groups and people who try to help you, not sticking to your plans and making excuses people somehow still try to help. you just won’t engage with it or listen.

Maybe just give up on it and try again later when you have more mental strength instead of harming yourself with more drugs when it’s clear you aren’t capable of putting in the necessary effort.
Darwinism at the best. Doesn't always fall on physique but also mental capacity.

OP has no place in society

Just add more drugs. You'll have an elite physique in no time. Fuck Lifting weights and fuck that nice 'runners high' feeling of success when you push yourself hard.

Btw if you dropped all the drugs but trt and semaglutide you could actually have enough self control to eat 1k calories/day. I just came back from vacation too and gained a little weight.

I pinned .3mg of semaglutide on sunday and my appetite doesn't exist anymore. I have to make myself eat and even then i feel full pretty quickly.

Not even having issues with fasted workouts, feels good. Also a 25mg ephedrine w/ preworkout

A little bit of random nausea on day 1 and 2 though unrelated to gym

Just another suggestion you'll ignore lmao but cridi was spot on about semaglutide. I'm only gonna dose it 1 more time and I'll be back at my pre vacation weight but with added glycogen from newly started trt.

The half life is really long, 7 days. So it'll take ~35 days to trickle out.
May I ask what brand semi you're running?

Whats your workout?
You don't even answer me anymore and I've never even been mean to you. I tried to give you some good advice even listed a program that would be easy to run. You really just need to stick to something for 3 months. And honestly even if you're going to pick some drugs you need to stick to those for 3 months. But you definitely need to stick to a diet for 3 months and weight training program. Drugs aren't always the answer but you're not even sticking to those for very long. You're all over the place. You're just trying different s*** like every week and then bailing. You need to focus on one thing and just stick to it. As many have said the ozempic works. I lost 25 lb in 2 months. I know it's kind of hard to afford it. I wish I could buy another ozempic pen right now. Weigh yourself everyday on a digital scale. You can fluctuate about 2 pounds but you know when I go up 3 pounds that's when I halt the food or up to cardio cuz I don't want to gain back my fat back. S*** I ate four hotdogs and a cheeseburger this Monday celebrating our American troops. I woke up the next day and I was three pounds heavier but I already lost it just by tightening everything up the next few days.

Last edited:
Bud, good for you for beginning your transformation. I'm sure you're already feeling much better and feeling better about yourself. I'd shake your hand if I knew you. So, I'm on board with the testosterone, and it's a responsible dose. I really like the inclusion on undecanote, however, drop everything else. You will get zero benefit from the GH, and Humulin? No. Just... no. When you introduce exogenous hormones into your body, your body will stop producing those hormones naturally. Your testosterone is tanked so I'm on board with that, but the GH and insulin? Drop that asap. Best wishes to you on your journey bro, keep it up!

View attachment 166830
so because i like posting my physique updates in 2 diff places because of the diff communities that makes me a fucking loser right? you guys are fucking clowns here man. nobody wants to fuck around with this type of people. hell i’d take the tiktok 18 yr old communities over this. only thing i’m gonna do is update this thread when I have more progress . hanging around here is bad for your health lmao…any decent progress I post it’s always let’s pick on the weakest point type shit . i’ve got so many good comments on reddit and encouraging ones too, and you fucking fools will never be normal people like them with your shitty, feed on the week and easy prey type attitude. fuck this place and all of you for real..

suck my dick meso . imma keep posting progress pics and won’t even comment here anymore because you guys don’t deserve such a good source of entertainment .
Please not the tiktok goblins.

I'm going to assume he is actually gone this time and will be using this thread to point at people to not do steroids and other garbage when they are overweight.

Peptide sciences. Kinda expensive but quality seems good and it's quite effective. My appetite is suppressed to the extent of a saturday night coke bender without the cold fingers and toes or feeling of regret when my girl asks why i didn't come home lmao

its worth it imo. Saves you money from going out to eat. lol

When we eat out we eat good food so dinner could easily clear 100+ a meal for both of us(my wife and I)

I like Peptide science but QSC semaglutide seems 50% as strong as peptide science.

Please not the tiktok goblins.

I'm going to assume he is actually gone this time and will be using this thread to point at people to not do steroids and other garbage when they are overweight.
He did tell us to suck his dick, I missed that. I do hope he's OK, and is able to actually see this dick he speaks of. I make posts sometimes and include a little knowledge not only for the original poster, but for any who are reading. Insulin has its place, but the individual better be smart about it and have safety protocols in place. Some of the shit people do that aren't competing, Makin money modeling, etc, just blows my mind. I'm all about steroid usage, but putting yourself in the danger zone for vanity or a hobby? Say what?

you are 100% correct. I just like accurate dosing.

Whats done is done and atleast I can tell people how to dose it. I thought it was 25% weaker but its 50% weaker. I dont have any regrets
I don't plan on taking it long term but I'll check out the pricing. If it's substantially cheaper and approx 50% weaker it'd be worth stocking up on a bit to keep around. Super easy way of dropping weight before it becomes a real problem

you are 100% correct. I just like accurate dosing.

Whats done is done and atleast I can tell people how to dose it. I thought it was 25% weaker but its 50% weaker. I dont have any regrets
Exactly, don't rip me off, but at the same time don't "hook me up". Having it be what it says in the label makes life so much less complicated.

I don't plan on taking it long term but I'll check out the pricing. If it's substantially cheaper and approx 50% weaker it'd be worth stocking up on a bit to keep around. Super easy way of dropping weight before it becomes a real problem
The NPP I am on makes me ravenous. I want to eat everything in sight.

217lb mid day today, came home from vegas 229 on may 31st. (eeek) granted salt, water, carbs, but still! Semaglutide is amazing. The appetite suppression of tweaking but zero stimulation. This drug is a game changer.

Sorry for the thread hijack but someone needs to make progress!!

Ps: my joints aren't so creaky anymore after beginning trt. Energy levels are solid, no need for energy drinks or bs.

217lb mid day today, came home from vegas 229 on may 31st. (eeek) granted salt, water, carbs, but still! Semaglutide is amazing. The appetite suppression of tweaking but zero stimulation. This drug is a game changer.

Sorry for the thread hijack but someone needs to make progress!!

Ps: my joints aren't so creaky anymore after beginning trt. Energy levels are solid, no need for energy drinks or bs.
what are you taking for joints? NPP?

Meaning what? For the price it's worth it to go QSC and double up the dose?
Reason I wouldn’t do this…

Happens to be under dosed one time, over doses another, and evenly dosed once.

2/3 times you’re going to make yourself sick and you have no idea what you’re actually dosing.

Idk why price matters so much to people. Don’t be apart of this if you can’t afford quality properly dosed things.

Only thing really worth it IMO is the HGH which id consider testing if a few members wanted to contribute to Janos testing price with me.

If not I’ll potentially do it myself after this contract at work. We’ll see. I need to be conservative with cash atm as I’ll be off work 16 months living off my savings with rent and a car payment :)

Back