Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

****The 1000 percent truth be told....and you guys know that I don't lie or exaggerate on this forum:

I just had sex with my kid's mother....my ex wife. Like literally, just had it. I just busted the nut, and then I took a quick shower and picked up my phone.****

She's fucking hot!!

Attachments

• IMG_20220603_154844645~2.jpg
    IMG_20220603_154844645~2.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
More than a dozen...including my ex wife of course. Asian women are the most beautiful women in the world, in my opinion.

I like Hispanics. Liv revamped is a favorite. Has the look I love

Similar body type as my wife, but my wife has titsimages.jpeg

More than a dozen...including my ex wife of course. Asian women are the most beautiful women in the world, in my opinion.
Agreed, a proper latina is high on my list as well. I dated and lived with a high school sweetheart in my 30s, very beautiful black woman. I guess I love them all. Not sure about the Dutch though, never had one. Or a midget...

Agreed, a proper latina is high on my list as well. I dated and lived with a high school sweetheart in my 30s, very beautiful black woman. I guess I love them all. Not sure about the Dutch though, never had one. Or a midget...
midget is on my list. always has been

our talk is better than a degenerate fat racist fuck failing at his "Transformation"

Failed at his transformation x 3. the longer he has been unnatural the worst he has been looking. what a clown.
Is it inappropriate to include Mongolians? Some of them are cute with the big eyes...?

Is it inappropriate to include Mongolians? Some of them are cute with the big eyes...?
tuong lu kim GIF by South Park

Get a back scrubber. Wash with dishwashing soap. Apply peroxide afterward. It's cheap and it will dry the oil.
Solid advice right there. No shit, I was at the washey washey one time and broken out pretty bad, the massage girl actually spent 5 minutes popping my back zits. I think she enjoyed it.

Back