Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

okay so we are gonna add tren ace 100mg every 3 days along with superdrol 10mg a day and goal is to bulk to 250lbs and to keep the same bodyfat the entire time . is this possible! it’s only like 25 lbs .
haven’t bought anything yet but i remember using this stack for a short time before my pee started turning dark and bp was high which made me end up dropping the drol. but i was strong as hell and also felt like shit most of the day.
Bulk on tren ?

a lot of my munchies problem is also i smoke a lotttt of weed . I can do keto if i’m sober but if I smoke I get so hungry. not trying to make excuses but that’s what happens. I did start slipping last week but i’m gonna fix this and get back on track
Discipline is all about consistency. Doing things we don’t necessarily want to do on a very regular basis. Like clockwork. One thing I found helpful when I would want to slip on my diet in the past is I would do 20 pushups every time I was tempted to make a bad choice. It retrained my mind.
I don’t eat any junk anymore, ever. It’s actually something I’m known for by everyone that knows me.
I think you need some Goggins in your life

View: https://youtu.be/QyMVTpzkx68

i’m not quitting on this cut fuck that… what if I implement the clen/t3 again and just low dose tren 150mg once a week with 180 test a week…I feel like this is the way.

you guys are right bulking rn would be foolish as I already breathe heavily sometimes doing normal tasks. but I think this revised program would be good
What if…. Just hear me out…

You dropped the snackies and stopped being the poser boy for pilsburry, then we walked for say 20 minute every other day??

24 I believe? That area.
That’s what I thought he said as well … so here’s my thing- it says he joined Meso in 2014 ?? So you’re telling me he joined a steroid forum at 15-16 years old …. He could be a straight up troll that’s fucking with us using someone else’s pics or something. Not sure if anyone has addressed this yet or caught it ?

That’s what I thought he said as well … so here’s my thing- it says he joined Meso in 2014 ?? So you’re telling me he joined a steroid forum at 15-16 years old …. He could be a straight up troll that’s fucking with us using someone else’s pics or something. Not sure if anyone has addressed this yet or caught it ?
Profile says 26. So that leaves us right at 18 in 2014..

If this is a troll I respect the commitment.

But that’d just be weird…

I live across the world from you i was just intrigued by the ass fucking being on high doses of tren
Oh. Ok. Well, I will say I've never seen a public ass raping in my gym, but we do like to roll around and get really close to each other's nutsacks and stuff, so you never really know what's going to happen.

Discipline is all about consistency. Doing things we don’t necessarily want to do on a very regular basis. Like clockwork. One thing I found helpful when I would want to slip on my diet in the past is I would do 20 pushups every time I was tempted to make a bad choice. It retrained my mind.
I don’t eat any junk anymore, ever. It’s actually something I’m known for by everyone that knows me.
I think you need some Goggins in your life

View: https://youtu.be/QyMVTpzkx68

Who’s going to carry the boats and the logs!?

Ya definitely looks like the cut reversed, dang bro, sorry about your luck
yea…..no worries we can be back at 220 in a week or 2 . i been eating way too much I’m losing motivation and have no idea why but either way i’m making progress with strength atleast . i’m 225 again.

yea…..no worries we can be back at 220 in a week or 2 . i been eating way too much I’m losing motivation and have no idea why but either way i’m making progress with strength atleast . i’m 225 again.
The issue is that motivation gets you to the gym, it doesn't keep you there and it sure as hell doesn't negate years of bad eating habits. You need to work on your discipline

i’m literally eating 100% clean. low carb. low cal. high protein. along with 20 mins of medium size intensity cardio almost daily. what more do you want from me lmao? you mad i’m using performance enhancing drugs to speed this up? for real what’s your problem

is there a magical gatekeeper that opens the world of roids to you when you reach a specific bodyfat or something? NO. that’s not how it works. steroids work great regardless of your starting point

expecting posts like yours my man. thanks for the input. so far about 3 ppl out of everyone which includes you actually have advice on things to change instead of just trolling me, calling me a kfc fat fuck, etc…

will 100% come back here in a couple months to shit on everyone who took the trolling too far.. I can take respectful jabs like “bro you’re fat just do this this this” not “hahahaha stupid fat fuck go eat a burger”…i get it , trolling is fun and a fat guy getting back in the gym is an easy target. But don’t try and save face like y’all aren’t assholes trying to bait a reaction. toxic ass shit . and apparently you aren’t allowed to even say that word or you’re a pussy. you can’t make this shit up lmaoooo

update -
test U 150mg / week
Test Prop 350mg / week
Generic HGH black tops 5iu / day
-no more insulin
-adding clen and t3

5'9 225 26 yr old

kek

Im thinking you may be right, I just weighed myself and I weigh exactly the same as I started, 225lb. wtf.
nearly 2 months in and minimal progress

This is what happens when you rush things but we all know you wont change OP. History has shown it.

your attitude and everything is pathetic when we were all trying to help you. if you ate 1k calories a day you should have dropped a shitload of weight but you like your snackies too much.

Back