Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

The average white guys in my jiu jitsu acedemy destroy the muscled black dudes. There's something about a corn fed midwest farm kid...they don't have the ripped physique, but they are strong as fuck. Hell, give me a muscled guy with no training and I can have my way with him. I could literally fuck his ass and he couldn't do anything about it. Muscles don't mean shit, at least when it comes to jiu jitsu.
1000% when it comes to a sport like that. 2 months of training puts you leaps and bounds a head of someone who has zero experience in martial arts imo.

The guys with the popcorn muscles especially as beginners seem to have trouble making themselves heavy. At least the ones I've rolled with.

i’m at 223 today the cut is reversing at this point im gonna bulk for a month or 2 then cut again. thinking of bulking to 250 who knows any comments??
Have you ever posted your training routine. Genuinely curious.

This is what separates men from the boys. The fuel and motivation of proving the haters wrong only lasts so long. You don’t need motivation you need discipline. Motivation comes and goes. You’re either disciplined or you’re not.

Have you ever posted your training routine. Genuinely curious.

This is what separates men from the boys. The fuel and motivation of proving the haters wrong only lasts so long. You don’t need motivation you need discipline. Motivation comes and goes. You’re either disciplined or you’re not.

So true. Discipline is what changes everything. Motivation means shit.

The average white guys in my jiu jitsu acedemy destroy the muscled black dudes. There's something about a corn fed midwest farm kid...they don't have the ripped physique, but they are strong as fuck. Hell, give me a muscled guy with no training and I can have my way with him. I could literally fuck his ass and he couldn't do anything about it. Muscles don't mean shit, at least when it comes to jiu jitsu.
Can i come train jiu jitsu with you

He's never posted his workout either. Could have already added 50+ pounds to all his lifts on starting strength or stronglifts 5x5 beginner program.

Back