Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

This thread kills me so the goal is to make your after photo look like your before before photo?
Great question. @elitephysiques, what is the goal here? Is it just to give everything qingding offers a try?
Is the goal to have an elite physique?
Is the goal to see how many posts you can get in this thread?
I’m taking your guys advice and eating more and focusing on my foundation and not just starving myself so the cutting progress will be slower but healthier . am I doing something wrong?
You can get stronger and still do cardio. Not doing cardio for weeks doesn't sound like the path to an elite physique.

I don’t agree that I’m racist, simple as that. look up the actual definition of that word. it’s thrown around for literally everything these days .. just over that shit in my thread...
Frankly I don’t really care about the comment, and I’m not butthurt or offended in the least, I could care less about some off brand baby klan opinions. Just FYI talking about races in terms of a hierarchical structure is racist. & If you’re gonna complain about whites sticking up for minorities instead of protecting their own or whatever you might as well go balls to the wall with your shit and not be like some kind of cucked racist lol. UwU I’m not wacist I just want us whites to stick together senpai and the brownies don’t kno how to sciencing! Pweez don’t be mad at me Cus it’s weally the Muslims who are meanies. Today I feel fat Cus my snackies.

Come on dude what

Frankly I don’t really care about the comment, and I’m not butthurt or offended in the least, I could care less about some off brand baby klan opinions. Just FYI talking about races in terms of a hierarchical structure is racist. & If you’re gonna complain about whites sticking up for minorities instead of protecting their own or whatever you might as well go balls to the wall with your shit and not be like some kind of cucked racist lol. UwU I’m not wacist I just want us whites to stick together senpai and the brownies don’t kno how to sciencing! Pweez don’t be mad at me Cus it’s weally the Muslims who are meanies. Today I feel fat Cus my snackies.

Come on dude what
As I said. Less cool Forrest Gump

Although i don't disagree with what Slow and Cridi said, can we leave this politics stuff behind and just keep laughing at him?
Dude is stupid enough that we don't have to use politics to make him even dumber.

Back