Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

No ones arguing who is racist, pretty sure it’s just a bunch of folks calling you dumb and racist lol
I don’t agree that I’m racist, simple as that. look up the actual definition of that word. it’s thrown around for literally everything these days .. just over that shit in my thread what I said wasn’t even in here , I got banned for it and now I won’t say it again, now whoooo caresssss for real. if i attscked someone personally I can see why you all would get so butthurt but all I said was not to mess with certain people for their quality of gear in a half joking manner and everyone gets so offended. go ahead and use their gear idgaf. it’s my opinion .

On a positive note my tan is starting to look freaky only 3 days on the melanotan . i’m tanning in stand up beds at my gym for a max of 10 mins and already look fairly dark and could stop now but you guys know me we don’t stop we freaks. i’m even considering getting a tanning membership at a legit place to get those freaky 20 min beds with way more power

On a positive note my tan is starting to look freaky only 3 days on the melanotan . i’m tanning in stand up beds at my gym for a max of 10 mins and already look fairly dark and could stop now but you guys know me we don’t stop we freaks. i’m even considering getting a tanning membership at a legit place to get those freaky 20 min beds with way more power
You use a supplement to tan?

Why not just tan

Now you’re too low-effort to even fucking tan? Jesus fucking Christ.

as requested it’s been too long since my last progress pic so here we go. i’ve maintained throughout the vacation and hopefully gained some muscle. I haven’t lost a bunch of weight because I’ve focused more on eating around 2000 or less a day cals, haven’t done cardio for weeks, just focusing more on getting stronger .. i realize there hasn’t been a big change so I was kinda waiting to update 748EBE7F-5D96-40AF-BFAD-08EC18099D16.jpeg

I’m taking your guys advice and eating more and focusing on my foundation and not just starving myself so the cutting progress will be slower but healthier . am I doing something wrong?

today we get bonus pictures . first one is when I got out of jail and such and was fairly lean like I god damn said. so you finally get a non obese pic.

second one is me in high school starved myself to 145 at one point and was doing keto for months. my smallest point .

F240E927-8AFE-4525-8EF4-65E72C1359E8.png
EDD36DFC-D475-45A0-974B-A6056D7976D0.png

today we get bonus pictures . first one is when I got out of jail and such and was fairly lean like I god damn said. so you finally get a non obese pic.

second one is me in high school starved myself to 145 at one point and was doing keto for months. my smallest point .

View attachment 166353
View attachment 166354
Hold up we got a lapse in the time line here. Something in Gotham doesn’t smell.

I thought the reason you gained weight was jail?

View attachment 166353
View attachment 166354
Geez to be from there to that must of been alot of food

Back