Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

I’d also like to point out you’re too fucking lazy to even lay out and tan and instead throw a drug at the problem.

You’re going to look like a giant golden brown and crispy pilsbury Buttermilk biscuit
hellll yea crispy golden biscuit mode incoming!!

I do tan at the gym almost every session , i don’t have a fence for my backyard so rather not make the neighbors watch the pilsbury dough boy turn a sparkly sexy golden brown

and they don’t get banned for wishing death on people lmao but i simple comment generalized and censored gets banned . it’s a joke but who caresssss

anyway tryna get the thread back on target , wow I got banned and now i’m back big deal start calling me fat again or something
Using a slur with zero attempt at humor and then calling it a joke. The only joke here is you lol.

Edgy humor is one thing, but you were just being a dickhead lol. I don't view myself as a beacon of morality, but it doesn't take a genius to realize walking around blurting out slurs is going to make most people think you are retarded.

lmao it was just advice but whatever . bring on the fat golden biscuit jokes I liked those. i don’t wanna talk about blank blanks anymore and it’s doing a bit much to care that much about such a benign comment. I didn’t even directly attack anyone it was genuine advice imo. I just went to turkey and I see how shit runs there I wouldn’t mess with a turks gear either. I’d trust the asians gear before any of them. watch me get permafrost for this comment tho hehehe..we are all brothers in here let’s stick together and not poke and pick at a simple censored words , thought you were all big boys with that energy, your quick to treat a fellow white boy like ass but defend foreigns. ass backwards mindsets

lmao it was just advice but whatever . bring on the fat golden biscuit jokes I liked those. i don’t wanna talk about blank blanks anymore and it’s doing a bit much to care that much about such a benign comment. I didn’t even directly attack anyone it was genuine advice imo. I just went to turkey and I see how shit runs there I wouldn’t mess with a turks gear either. I’d trust the asians gear before any of them. watch me get permafrost for this comment tho hehehe
You’re quite possibly the last person on this board that I’d follow “genuine advice” from. Your decisions make master.on look like a sage of wisdom. Get back to injecting hgh with a turkey baster so you can lose marginal amounts of fat and prove us wrong in the least efficient way possible.

Wait, I’m confused here….ppl are talking about someone dropping the N word with a hard R. But then someone mentions taliban or Indians or something? So did the N with the hard R really mean “sand ni**er?” Who are we talking abt here? -C w/ the hard R!!! Lmao

Wait, I’m confused here….ppl are talking about someone dropping the N word with a hard R. But then someone mentions taliban or Indians or something? So did the N with the hard R really mean “sand ni**er?” Who are we talking abt here? -C w/ the hard R!!! Lmao
lol no comment here .. very weird what you can say and not say . rustles the right jimmie’s and it’s over with.

lol brb i’ll be more politically correct next time I make a slur. everyone knows what I mean when I said indian gear. i’m not talking about the aztecs. and frankly i don’t give a damn what the cultural difference is to middle east ppl. they’re the same class IMO.

i’ll I will say about it is white americans are literally the only people to defend other cultures and races before their own and own people . you will NEVER see africans or asians in their home country bending over backwards like y’all do. just saying. they look out for each other and stick together , something is white people have been out of touch with for an entire generation now

that said i think some of your allegiances are misguided and misplaced . that is all .. the same people you are butthurt about me commenting on would cut your throat and spit on your corpse and put it on bestgore.

Last edited:
Back