Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

hey guys I'm back! going to update the thread with some nice ass pics, i switched to a mini bulk as the food was straight quality, all kinds of meat galore, rice, curry meats, eggs, the basics. not gonna lie there were some fresh made burgers and street tacos thrown in via the trident grill on the cruise ship, and there was a nice gym on my cruise ship so to cut would've wasted some time. I'd like to say I've put on a little muscle this month of May.

Took only a test U 450mg shot to cover me for the entire 10 day vaca, did not try and smuggle my letrozole in so my estrogen balanced itself for the time being.

been back a few days now and also copped some melanotan 2. ive had experience with it before and don't look forward to the post inject nausea ..looking to start back on the test prop and hgh soon after my bac water comes in. pics incoming!

Last edited:
in my defense I hardly dropped an n bomb but if you guys wanna associate with Indian gear go ahead, its very funny what goes and doesn't on this forum. You can tell people to die but cant type a censored phrase without being immedaitely banned for entire 2 weeks with no warning. ok.jpeg

hey atleast im not @Pineapples4Puss with his secret alter ego as young sheldon out here sitting in a surgeons office with his 2 face online persona trolling harder than I. If I actually had shit to lose you think id post pics of uncensored body face and tattoos?

no fucks given, ill take the ban and move forward, but im happy my good friend and loyal fan @Pineapples4Puss is kepping everyone updated on exactly whats happening with me. googling me and connecting my various identities. updating the thread of my whereabouts while I cannot. What a real champ he is for me <3 a true superfan

82526835-86BD-416E-A7FF-9678851A8F06.jpeg

Attachments

• A01C7926-6741-4D60-832D-5F9F2F94A88F.jpeg
    A01C7926-6741-4D60-832D-5F9F2F94A88F.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 21
  • CC7E32EF-BCCF-4799-B329-D23FA9EE7A08.jpeg
    CC7E32EF-BCCF-4799-B329-D23FA9EE7A08.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 20
  • 2B94DCAA-BDD7-4815-A7E4-E4E65148B030.jpeg
    2B94DCAA-BDD7-4815-A7E4-E4E65148B030.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 20
  • 9A2B2120-9FFE-4312-9753-233DD9B98A46.jpeg
    9A2B2120-9FFE-4312-9753-233DD9B98A46.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 22
  • CC053AC2-2137-428B-BE3A-877E13969E42.jpeg
    CC053AC2-2137-428B-BE3A-877E13969E42.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 19
in my defense I hardly dropped an n bomb but if you guys wanna associate with Indian gear go ahead, its very funny what goes and doesn't on this forum. You can tell people to die but cant type a censored phrase without being immedaitely banned for entire 2 weeks with no warning. ok.jpeg

hey atleast im not @Pineapples4Puss with his secret alter ego as young sheldon out here sitting in a surgeons office with his 2 face online persona trolling harder than I. If I actually had shit to lose you think id post pics of uncensored body face and tattoos?

no fucks given, ill take the ban and move forward, but im happy my good friend and loyal fan @Pineapples4Puss is kepping everyone updated on exactly whats happening with me. googling me and connecting my various identities. updating the thread of my whereabouts while I cannot. What a real champ he is for me <3 a true superfan
I’m 95% sure I saw you drop a hard R in another thread. But someone else brought that up not me… I simply commented on how stupid you have to be to drop a hard R with your face all over illegal drug forums as an ex con…

but yes I will continue my alter ego and keep Gotham safe. We all know you have nothing to lose as you’ve lost your ass virginity to a large man in a prison cell who made you squeal like the little piggy you are. a true love story!

Welcome back you buttery biscuit you!! I did genuinely miss you and your updates. I want to see how many bodies are recovered from This train wreck.

even though your a chicken loving cum tard fuck head we want to see achieve all your goals ;)

Yes he did. I reported that shit.
lmao all someone did was report their “pharma” indian gear bunk and i said my advice was not to mess with blank blank. which was literally all censored but the s in the beginning. but again insta bans for “racism” and nothing for death threats I’ve received. politics , right. sad but whatever. doesn’t matter as i was already on a vacation anyway LOL

Last edited:
started melanotan 2 yesterday , can’t wait for tan gains . don’t like how it makes your stomach feel off for some hours after injection but it’s no big deal.

reduced my hgh to 1.4iu 2x per day for general health purposes, not blasting it like before.

I do want to get the ozempic and see what’s up with that but gotta wait till after all my bills and rent are caught up after this vacation . incoming weight check in to see how much of a fat fuck i was on vacation but most likely hovering around the same weight as I left

lmao all someone did was report their “pharma” indian gear bunk and i said my advice was not to mess with blank blank. which was literally all censored but the s in the beginning. but again insta bans for “racism” and nothing for death threats I’ve received. politics , right. sad but whatever. doesn’t matter as i was already on a vacation anyway LOL
Side note to this nobody gave death threats.

Simply a recommendation and a hope. There is a difference.

You should learn geography, for real.

You should learn geography, for real.
Quoted wrong person sorry @hallomonde but point stands and I don't care enough to fix it

Why are you putting quotes around "racism"

Like the thing you said was just wildly racist for no reason, you aren't some poor boy who did no wrong. You hopped on a forum about harm reduction and started spouting racism like you're actually worth a single modicum more than any other individual on this planet.

Just because you take up the space of two people or one large person with determination and consistency, does not make you a moral beacon. It makes you a butter ball with bad people skills.

started melanotan 2 yesterday , can’t wait for tan gains . don’t like how it makes your stomach feel off for some hours after injection but it’s no big deal.

reduced my hgh to 1.4iu 2x per day for general health purposes, not blasting it like before.

I do want to get the ozempic and see what’s up with that but gotta wait till after all my bills and rent are caught up after this vacation . incoming weight check in to see how much of a fat fuck i was on vacation but most likely hovering around the same weight as I left
I’d also like to point out you’re too fucking lazy to even lay out and tan and instead throw a drug at the problem.

You’re going to look like a giant golden brown and crispy pilsbury Buttermilk biscuit

Side note to this nobody gave death threats.

Simply a recommendation and a hope. There is a difference.
and they don’t get banned for wishing death on people lmao but i simple comment generalized and censored gets banned . it’s a joke but who caresssss

anyway tryna get the thread back on target , wow I got banned and now i’m back big deal start calling me fat again or something

Back