Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

Eating a quest bar or not is the last problem with this guy. You don't became fat because of a bar each day
Eating a quest bar or no is still get you in decent shape if that's the only problem with your diet
Well obviously then that's not the only problem with his diet. At his BF level and stated caloric intake, the weight should just be pouring off insanely fast, being on gear or not. Whenever I cut, those first few weeks are just massive losses (from glycogen and associated water loss) and I go nowhere near that low in calories.

According to him, he's been at it for 5 weeks now...at that few calories, he should definitely be looking more Ethiopian than he is.

Well obviously then that's not the only problem with his diet. At his BF level and stated caloric intake, the weight should just be pouring off insanely fast, being on gear or not. Whenever I cut, those first few weeks are just massive losses (from glycogen and associated water loss) and I go nowhere near that low in calories.

According to him, he's been at it for 5 weeks now...at that few calories, he should definitely be looking more Ethiopian than he is.
keep in mind im running higher hgh thats bloating the hell out of me and im still looking better. atleast 1 person admitted I made progress and hes much more of a senior well respected member (@malfeasance ) than yall are

keep in mind im running higher hgh thats bloating the hell out of me and im still looking better. atleast 1 person admitted I made progress and hes much more of a senior well respected member (@malfeasance ) than yall are
Don't be so defensive. Your "progress" looks like what one would experience from a slow, steady cut on a small deficit instead of what you'd expect from a huge calorie cut. It's probably better to do it slower (it's more sustainable), but maybe take a closer look at your calories in/out. Something doesn't compute. (drug choices aside)

Many well respected members here commented and gave good advice. You then proceeded to tell them they’re retarded because they told you how you actually look and to drop the drugs and fix the diet.

It’s funny because this proves you just want to be told your the bestest boy in the world and everyone else who says other wise is wrong. Mommy’s little angel!

Still a chubby Mc fat fuck on useless amounts of drugs. You aren’t bloated from hgh you’re bloated because you’re a pig.

Don't be so defensive. Your "progress" looks like what one would experience from a slow, steady cut on a small deficit instead of what you'd expect from a huge calorie cut. It's probably better to do it slower (it's more sustainable), but maybe take a closer look at your calories in/out. Something doesn't compute. (drug choices aside)
i just think you guys underestimate how thick my stomach is / was. I’ve already shrunk it down noticeably in a month. Could I incorporate other things and got even leaner? Sure. But i’m making steady progress and look much less obese than a month ago, that’s all I know
FE305604-C4F3-429B-B50A-C7F616C294F9.jpeg1B8E0ED2-212A-41DD-9060-5D23BF4D4209.jpeg

Many well respected members here commented and gave good advice. You then proceeded to tell them they’re retarded because they told you how you actually look and to drop the drugs and fix the diet.

It’s funny because this proves you just want to be told your the bestest boy in the world and everyone else who says other wise is wrong. Mommy’s little angel!

Still a chubby Mc fat fuck on useless amounts of drugs. You aren’t bloated from hgh you’re bloated because you’re a pig.
Lmfao mc fat fuck

Seriously, rather than keep coming back to this post and arguing with everyone that posts a comment - go and train your ass off for 2 months and sort out what you are eating. Then when you have made some good visible progress without all the drugs post up some pictures again and then you can tell us all to get to F***!! Lol You have more than enough drive to keep arguing with everyone so channel all that into the gym. I wish you luck :)

i just think you guys underestimate how thick my stomach is / was. I’ve already shrunk it down noticeably in a month. Could I incorporate other things and got even leaner? Sure. But i’m making steady progress and look much less obese than a month ago, that’s all I know
View attachment 164683View attachment 164684
No one is saying you’re making zero progress. Lots of people are saying you’d see far better progress on far less drugs if you shut the fuck up and listened for once in your obese life.

Currently on a trip to Europe. I’m keeping low cals and making sure I don’t over eat.. I’m in Italy rn and the amount of carbs and sodium these people eat is insane .

For breakfast I’ve been eating 2 yogurts, 2 eggs, and a piece of toast no butter, with 2 cups of whole milk...sounds horrible compared to most of y’alls home breakfast but trust me it’s the best I can do at my hotel.

for dinner It varies where I eat, last night I had chicken and tomatoes with peppers.

I won’t lie, I also have a small gelato cone 1x per day ..

But! I’m very active all day walking around with my family..

I took a nice big shot of 450mg test U before my trip so I’ll be covered there. I didn’t bring my anti estrogens so praying that is fine.

the last 2 days I’ve just been walking literally for 6+ hours but there’s zero gyms here in Rome . but tonight I get on my cruise ship and hopefully there’s a gym on the ship.

That’s it for now guys!

Currently on a trip to Europe. I’m keeping low cals and making sure I don’t over eat.. I’m in Italy rn and the amount of carbs and sodium these people eat is insane .

For breakfast I’ve been eating 2 yogurts, 2 eggs, and a piece of toast no butter, with 2 cups of whole milk...sounds horrible compared to most of y’alls home breakfast but trust me it’s the best I can do at my hotel.

for dinner It varies where I eat, last night I had chicken and tomatoes with peppers.

I took a nice big shot of 450mg test U before my trip so I’ll be covered there. I didn’t bring my anti estrogens so praying that is fine.

the last 2 days I’ve just been walking literally for 6+ hours but there’s zero gyms here in Rome . but tonight I get on my cruise ship and hopefully there’s a gym on the ship.

That’s it for now guys!
Fuck off theres plenty of gyms in Rome

Fuck off theres plenty of gyms in Rome
Lmao bro I’m a tourist I’m not getting scammed by a gym when I’m only here for 3 days. If you’ve ever been to Rome you’d know how flooded it is with insane amounts of gift shops and restaurants and it’s very hard to get around or find anything as a non Italian.

If it was me I'd drop all the drugs down a bit. Take 200 test a week.
2iu hgh only.
No insulin ! WTF lol
Do starting strength 5x5 for a year 3x a week. Do a one hour bike ride 5x a week and only after the 5x5. Eat good 2200 to 2500 cals a day. After three months the bike is gonna have you in decent cardio shape. Add in some clenbuterol for 60 days. In a year you may be ready to blast 500 test and 50 mg anavar then increase calories more. Also the test just blew up your delts and traps since you have more androgen receptors there. It happens to some without even working out when you get on trt. Starting Strength 5x5 will get you ready for the bigger stuff ahead once you build a base.
Solid advise here op you'll do well if you follow

That’s it for now guys!
you also surprise us with the amount of carbs and sodium you eat!

Back