Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

i’m planning on a lot of biking to the gym this summer!

jeez . i don’t think i could even afford to eat like that. but then again i should probabaly not be buying 3 kits of hgh before I have my food paid for. I eat lean beef, lots of rice, fairlife milk (50% less sugar), quest protein cookies (low carb) and shrimps.. that’s about it
Biking is great cardio. Great!

Jasmin rice is cheap, but you already said you eat lots of rice. Beef is expensive. Chicken is cheap. I have a high income, but I eat a lot of chicken because it is cheap (and my wife is a competitor and needs high protein, too).

Ditch the "protein cookies." Sheesh.

Wake up in the morning. Eat two whole eggs cooked with a cup of egg whites, a slice of Dave's killer bread (if it fits into your carb cycle that day) and Quaker Old Fashioned Oats with a Gala apple chopped up in it. How much oats? Depends on your carbs that day.

Then get four more meals with chicken and rice. OR some other meat and another carb source (potatoes or sweet potatoes).

Get some greens in, spinach, asparagus, green beans, peas, broccoli (if you gut can handle that last one).

Track on myfitnesspal and try to get protein over 250 grams, fats under 50, and fill in the rest with carbs (clean carbs).

Limit the milk intake (and track every drop of it in myfitnesspal).

Start riding the bike now (what are you waiting for???)

When you need more calories, you increase your meat portions and carb portions and if needed add another meal.

It really is that simple.

THIS is not a diet:
I eat lean beef, lots of rice, fairlife milk (50% less sugar), quest protein cookies (low carb) and shrimps.. that’s about it

Please consider what I am saying. Yes, you are losing weight.

BUT how do you want to come out looking at the end? The way I am telling you to eat will mean that you look many times better than eating the diet you described.

Dude should be grateful people are strili trying to help him after all his bullshit and bad attitude.

Anyway, if this bitch boy drop the GH, cut his test amount in half and do a half assed diet he will lose tons of weight, but, oh well.

Larry and lennys cookies are goated.

Essentially a regular cookie though. Probably more calories than a normal one.
youre banished from the thread . begone. its 400 calories and tastes like trash compared to the quest cookie. and the only time i ate one it gave me the shits..figures youd like them

Grass fed at my Walmart is 8 dollars a lb. Same price at whole foods(go figure)

I like buying 5 lbs of ground beef at Costco and rinsing it to make it leaner.

Despite most people's opinion. I consider whey protein as food. It's always solid
I rinse ground beef as well!
Alot of us are.

Do .25mg for 2-3 weeks. Ramp up to 0.5mg LG for 3-4 weeks. Then 1mg ongoing.

Honestly If I could do it again I would go for 0.75mg a week. Heart burn was rough for me. Constipation was annoying as fuck but I wasn't eating as much. Sometimes I had to smoke a couple of bowls to keep my intake appropriate
It comes as powder. What did you dissolve it in and how much fluid did you dilute it into? Syringe size? Etc. It's such a tiny dose.

I picked some up and can't find much information outside of pens.

It's not for me as I'll be fucked if i lose 15lbs but i also don't want to give bad advice out to my friend.

Last edited:
I rinse ground beef as well!

It comes as powder. What did you dissolve it in and how much fluid did you dilute it into? Syringe size? Etc. It's such a tiny dose.

I picked some up and can't find much information outside of pens.

It's not for me but i also don't want to give bad advice out.
Always BAC. Whatever ratio you want. I did 1ml per MG.

its water based and easy to pull. SubQ syringe.

slin syringe ftw.

He's talking about these cookies with only 4 net carbs. They don't make me gain weight cuz I'll eat these occasionally. But they do make it hard to lose weight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220502-202925_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220502-202925_Chrome.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20220502-202833_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220502-202833_Chrome.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 12
He's talking about these cookies with only 4 net carbs. They don't make me gain weight cuz I'll eat these occasionally. But they do make it hard to lose weight.
It is a very, very bad deal to get more grams of fat than protein in every bite.

Like I said above, he should be striving for 50 grams of fat daily, maximum, and 250 grams of protein, minimum. Quest cookies ain't a gonna do it.

It's bullshit. Get a real diet. It is all laid out for you, above.

I enjoy my cookies but it's gonna be fucking worth it. I am not gonna eat a "basic cookie". It's going to be an expensive to die for cookie with fresh ingredients.

Well having one Quest cookie a day if you're checking your Macros is not going to get you super high in fat and less you're just eating a ton of other b******* with it. I hear you though in a heavy cut protein packaged snacks is one of the first things I totally cut out of my diet. And try to get all the protein from meat.

Well having one Quest cookie a day if you're checking your Macros is not going to get you super high in fat and less you're just eating a ton of other b******* with it. I hear you though in a heavy cut protein packaged snacks is one of the first things I totally cut out of my diet. And try to get all the protein from meat.
Agreed with meat(or atleast animal products)

This is one of the problem with Lenny and whatever cookie is. Plant based protein. Typically full of non essential amino acids. Get your lysine, leucine, isoleucine in.

Eating a quest bar or not is the last problem with this guy. You don't became fat because of a bar each day
Eating a quest bar or no is still get you in decent shape if that's the only problem with your diet

Back