Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

I think it was @Cridi887 who was raving on about the ozempic pen so i’m gonna buy some semaglutide from peptide sciences and start running it.
Alot of us are.

Do .25mg for 2-3 weeks. Ramp up to 0.5mg LG for 3-4 weeks. Then 1mg ongoing.

Honestly If I could do it again I would go for 0.75mg a week. Heart burn was rough for me. Constipation was annoying as fuck but I wasn't eating as much. Sometimes I had to smoke a couple of bowls to keep my intake appropriate

Alot of us are.

Do .25mg for 2-3 weeks. Ramp up to 0.5mg LG for 3-4 weeks. Then 1mg ongoing.

Honestly If I could do it again I would go for 0.75mg a week. Heart burn was rough for me. Constipation was annoying as fuck but I wasn't eating as much. Sometimes I had to smoke a couple of bowls to keep my intake appropriate
is that per day or what is the dosing schedule?

Only good after market semiglutide besides oszempic is trt dr or QSC on here. Bg has ozempic . One pens lasted me 7 weeks so far. 2 weeks left. Lost 25 pound in 7 weeks. I carry a lot of muscle but needed to trim some fat. Gains/lifts still maintaining after ending a 500 test blast with 50 anavar. Still deadlifing over 300 for reps. I go lighter on deadlifts. One inguinal hernia surgery done 3 years ago and other side needs repair soon and I'm private pay. Lol

always my boy
On semiglutide my diets almost perfect. Huge salmons cuts, steaks, tuna steaks, swordfish steaks, oats, occasional whole wheat spaghetti ...with organic grass fed beef. Organic italian sauce 25 calories a cup. Oikos high protein yogurt, pot roast in ninja foodi pressure cooker with sweet potatoes, lots of greans, potatoes red...sweet...russet. Honestly on semiglutide I'm able to eat a small ice cream or Sugar free homeade jello pudding pops. Sugar free jello with whip cream...and still drop fat. I do 3 mile walks 5x a week and 15 mile bike rides. Train the big lifts...squat,deadlifs,military press, pendalay rows,bench and accessory lifts on off days.Could do more but at 47 I have to recover some.

On semiglutide my diets almost perfect. Huge salmons cuts, steaks, tuna steaks, swordfish steaks, oats, occasional whole wheat spaghetti ...with organic grass fed beef. Organic italian sauce 25 calories a cup. Oikos high protein yogurt, pot roast in ninja foodi pressure cooker with sweet potatoes, lots of greans, potatoes red...sweet...russet. Honestly on semiglutide I'm able to eat a small ice cream or Sugar free homeade jello pudding pops. Sugar free jello with whip cream...and still drop fat. I do 3 mile walks 5x a week and 15 mile bike rides. Train the big lifts...squat,deadlifs,military press, pendalay rows,bench and accessory lifts on off days.Could do more but at 47 I have to recover some.
i’m planning on a lot of biking to the gym this summer!
jeez . i don’t think i could even afford to eat like that. but then again i should probabaly not be buying 3 kits of hgh before I have my food paid for. I eat lean beef, lots of rice, fairlife milk (50% less sugar), quest protein cookies (low carb) and shrimps.. that’s about it

i’m planning on a lot of biking to the gym this summer!

jeez . i don’t think i could even afford to eat like that. but then again i should probabaly not be buying 3 kits of hgh before I have my food paid for. I eat lean beef, lots of rice, fairlife milk (50% less sugar), quest protein cookies (low carb) and shrimps.. that’s about it
Why not chicken breast. What is lean beef to you? Fairlife is the best god damn thing ever made.

Steaks are $8 16oz. 16oz salmon $7.4 Tuna steaks $8 for 4. $60 a week food. Those quest cookies are ok but not for loosing weight. I eat those too but not every day. A pound of hamburger meat is like $5 and some change at Walmart. That's for the grass-fed organic

Steaks are $8 16oz. 16oz salmon $7.4 Tuna steaks $8 for 4. $60 a week food. Those quest cookies are ok but not for loosing weight. I eat those too but not every day. A pound of hamburger meat is like $5 and some change at Walmart. That's for the grass-fed organic
Grass fed at my Walmart is 8 dollars a lb. Same price at whole foods(go figure)

I like buying 5 lbs of ground beef at Costco and rinsing it to make it leaner.

Despite most people's opinion. I consider whey protein as food. It's always solid

Grass fed at my Walmart is 8 dollars a lb. Same price at whole foods(go figure)

I like buying 5 lbs of ground beef at Costco and rinsing it to make it leaner.

Despite most people's opinion. I consider whey protein as food. It's always solid
Same for me but the quest cookies are high calorie and stalls my weight loss. Shakes do me better.

@malfeasance

you requested so we provide. Here’s my current form. Weight loss is chugging along. i’m not taking anything besides around
400mg test,
5.6 hgh

holding off on the clen and t3 until further notice , I prefer not to feel tweaked out. 3F6A373C-7C78-4BE2-A7F4-76821E574D09.jpeg

Why so much gh? Your just going to keep gaining weight on the G H and your fasted insulin level is going to go to s***. You're just going to get extremely bloated and then you may see some slight gains after 6 months. That's if your insulin doesn't go to complete s***

Back