Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

Getting stronger lol … Let’s hear your lifts ??

Bench ?
Squat ?
Deadlift ?
Overhead press ?
I bench 90 lbs
I squat the bar
I deadlift my i
@Pineapples4Puss typing paragraphs again…whooo gives a fuckkkk. didn’t read LOL, this you at the office brah? imagine pineapple just furiously typing paragraphs on his keyboard , people thinking he’s doing mad work on spreadsheets but he’s actually bitching and moaning on a
fat man’s thread. and he cannot leave if he tried. you wanna talk about weak mental strength but cannot control your hatred for someone who gives zero fucks about you
its responses like this that make me think he is developmentally delayed of some sort.

like what kind of imagination is that? something a child would think about and laugh at.

View attachment 164565
@Pineapples4Puss typing paragraphs again…whooo gives a fuckkkk. didn’t read LOL, this you at the office brah? imagine pineapple just furiously typing paragraphs on his keyboard , people thinking he’s doing mad work on spreadsheets but he’s actually bitching and moaning on a
fat man’s thread. and he cannot leave if he tried. you wanna talk about weak mental strength but cannot control your hatred for someone who gives zero fucks about you
I work in surgery and I’m getting paid 80$ an hour to sit here and let you know you’re a fat retard.

Best case scenario you kill yourself

I work in surgery and I’m getting paid 80$ an hour to sit here and let you know you’re a fat retard.

Best case scenario you kill yourself
you are a sad sad, angry little man , nobody here gives a single fuck what you make lmao. best case I transform, post results, you still shit talk me like you will, and that’s that.

the fact you are wishing death on someone you literally don’t even know, from besides the fact I take more drugs than you and don’t give a fuck what you think, is actually very very sad. what would your co workers think of you talking like this? no doubt you have a two face and log off and act like you aren’t a piece of shit wishing death on others online … LOL

go fuck yourself with a pineapple you like bitch . @Pineapples4Puss can’t leave the thread he just can’t

All I want to say here is please stop using so much HGH pre-workout. It is an actual waste and I haven't seen any evidence that more than 2IU is beneficial for fat loss.

What's going to happen is your fasting glucose levels are going to rise faster than they need to and you'll make yourself pre-diabetic and then diabetic. The rate at which this happens varies by person to person but it is inevitable when using the amount of HGH that you are using. It could be anywhere from 3 months that it happens to a year but you don't have as much time as you probably think you do and I also doubt you have been checking your fasted glucose. People at MUCH lower BF% can get away with doing this but on the other side they are also doing other things to combat it including supplements, script meds, ect.

It's somewhat understandable that you believe MORE HGH = MORE GAINS + MORE FAT LOSS but not during a 'recomp' and diminishing returns are great on HGH without insulin (which you also shouldn't be using)

The 2IUs is going to help you with lipolysis during your fasted cardio and ALL that extra HGH is just going to act like you've injected yourself with a sugar and bacteriostatic water cocktail.

What especially sucks about becoming pre-diabetic or diabetic from HGH is that you will 100% just start become fatter, more tired, and start losing everything else that you've worked on.

Last edited:
I have learned so many about sterons and my harm has been reduced. Thank you this thread, I will live 100 joocy years with all the sterons knowledges making the big chest muscle sizelier, (for the boys look my Bobbies saying bro like MOG) and the big bicep (yes for the ladies (people having the Vagene, yes I like))... I reading this making not only muscle cells grow to larger size, but also brain cells to XXL, maybe more inClude XXXXL. Me eating 1000 calories +6 grams testosterons HAVING BIG GAIN and now IFBB professional men’s physique looking good my board shorts.

I have learned so many about sterons and my harm has been reduced. Thank you this thread, I will live 100 joocy years with all the sterons knowledges making the big chest muscle sizelier, (for the boys look my Bobbies saying bro like MOG) and the big bicep (yes for the ladies (people having the Vagene, yes I like))... I reading this making not only muscle cells grow to larger size, but also brain cells to XXL, maybe more inClude XXXXL. Me eating 1000 calories +6 grams testosterons HAVING BIG GAIN and now IFBB professional men’s physique looking good my board shorts.
As you can see, the Algernon experiment was a success and he only used 2IU of HGH daily.

As you can see, the Algernon experiment was a success and he only used 2IU of HGH daily.
Actually I use 4IU daily to induce brain cell hyperplasia, but mostly my noggin grew thanks to this thread.

I think I read here in a thread by type IIx (with evidence) proposing Lipolysis actually occurs in a dose dependent fashion & 2iu can also be considered replacement doses if it is 5days a week for average male.

Why do that when you can jerk off to your own tits
exactly! now I don’t even need a girlfriend. or i could start an experiment with the hgh and inject it into my nipples to help grow my gyno even bigger. what’s your medical opinion on that , dr. puss? I’d love to be your patient if you’d consider me..cut me up big boy.

Why buy that many vials when you could simply exercise and utilize self control?
1. because I have a habit of making impulse buys. it’s sort of a disorder apparently .
2. because I have a boring life on the career side to be dead honest, and I cope by buying shit that has the potential to better my physical form. i figure it’s a lot better use of money than the trash other people buy like designer clothes or shit like that.

1. because I have a habit of making impulse buys. it’s sort of a disorder apparently .
2. because I have a boring life on the career side to be dead honest, and I cope by buying shit that has the potential to better my physical form. i figure it’s a lot better use of money than the trash other people buy like designer clothes or shit like that.

It all makes sense now. All those years of KFC and Burger King must've been impulse buys as well.

Did he say at any point how long he’d not been training for? Was it a year?

His physique makes me think he hasn’t trained or eaten well in a long while.

I say this since I unfortunately look similar and am working on recomp but I haven’t trained in years, was on a depression starvation diet causing a ton of catabolism and on meds notorious for weight gain.

Even being out of the gym for three years and starving myself I held onto more muscle than this guy has.

I wish he knew what he was doing because results are possible without drugs, will be slightly quicker with drugs and completely pointless unless he drastically improved his lifestyle.

I know I won’t fail in my goal so I’m hoping this guy doesn’t fail either, even if he is ignorant and misguided

Did he say at any point how long he’d not been training for? Was it a year?

His physique makes me think he hasn’t trained or eaten well in a long while.

I say this since I unfortunately look similar and am working on recomp but I haven’t trained in years, was on a depression starvation diet causing a ton of catabolism and on meds notorious for weight gain.

Even being out of the gym for three years and starving myself I held onto more muscle than this guy has.

I wish he knew what he was doing because results are possible without drugs, will be slightly quicker with drugs and completely pointless unless he drastically improved his lifestyle.

I know I won’t fail in my goal so I’m hoping this guy doesn’t fail either, even if he is ignorant and misguided
i’m on drugs that are known for weight gain as well. I stopped training and ate like complete shit , fast food every night after work with sweets too, this was the entire 2021 and up to the end of march this year. so yes, I’ve sat around and not trained for a very long time, over a year. Atleast I have the balls to post myself in such a stage for the sake of transformation purposes..I don’t take anything personal in this thread, I know how the guys are here. I was pissed earlier in the thread but now I understand them :)

i’m on drugs that are known for weight gain as well. I stopped training and ate like complete shit , fast food every night after work with sweets too, this was the entire 2021 and up to the end of march this year. so yes, I’ve sat around and not trained for a very long time, over a year. Atleast I have the balls to post myself in such a stage for the sake of transformation purposes..I don’t take anything personal in this thread, I know how the guys are here. I was pissed earlier in the thread but now I understand them :)
That's the spirit. Don't take the guys seriously like you don't take your diet also

Back