Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

Lmao you are def mentally retarded !!! You are a fat slob period !!! You have zero muscle definition anywhere on your body.

When I was your age I was still competing against D1 level athletes and you’re …. Well you’re an ex con whose has taken HGH , Insulin, Dnp , have no clue what you’re doing etc and couldn’t run a half mile in under 10 mins without having a heart attack.

Oh and Corky … Gear doesn’t do the work - every intelligent member here can attest to that you moron inbred fuk.

Keep updating us cause it is comical and entertaining pal
lol whatever you are double my age . you should look better is all

What’s the reason your physique isn’t great? Don’t use jail as an excuse you had nothing but time to workout.

You realize people do this for fun? Because they enjoy it. Youre literally the definition of the gear is doing the work for you. I’d love to see the “work” you’re putting in at the gym.. How many 45 year olds look like that? He’s honest with himself and does what he enjoys. You’re doing this because you hate yourself and can’t swallow the truth or your inflated ego.

You are delusional. You track calories and have a retarded diet for 2 weeks and think you actually do anything right and have a diet down. What about the You’ll be dead in 20 years because you’re a fat useless slob.
welcome back I see you are addicted like crack cocaine .. swore you said something like it being your last reply a little bit ago. another paragraph that doesn’t need acknowledgment.

lol whatever you are double my age . you should look better is all
You’re my age and look like absolute dog shit.
welcome back I see you are addicted like crack cocaine .. swore you said something like it being your last reply a little bit ago. another paragraph that doesn’t need acknowledgment.
I’ve never truly hated anyone in my life until your fat ass. I just genuinely dislike you.

You’re my age and look like absolute dog shit.

I’ve never truly hated anyone in my life until your fat ass. I just genuinely dislike you.
release your anger young skywalker, anger is power! half the reason i stay on here is to keep getting shit on for more motivation. if everyone was like they are on reddit I wouldn’t have such a burning desire to get better. so thanks pineapple pussy @Pineapples4Puss

Losing 5 pounds on slin and HGH and you call that results? I just lost 20 pounds fasting for a month and it didn't require any gear, just self control and discipline.

The only gear you need atm is a pair of running shoes.
yes actually, in 3 weeks, losing 5 lbs while getting stronger is defintely called results. you motherfuckers will continue bitching and moaning until every. single. piece of fat is gone off my body. you will tell me i’m small until i’m absolutely yoked. troll harder but my progress is there. shall I fast forward time for you? will that be better results? fuck you loser suck my tanned dick and lick my sack while you’re at it LOL

And here students you have a classic delusional stupid fuck
Take notice as he is a text book idiot
and students today you have a fat ass making progress , trolling the fuck out of old fucks making them fuming , whole time making gains but everyone swears there’s zero progress. but I post the exact same pics in another forum yesterday and yes, I did get comments about being too heavy for my health, but I also got encouraged that im making good progress , have good waist genetics , and to keep at it. they have balanced minds unlike you juiced up old heads.

but like I said , the hate and insults here are great for the gym energy, every new person hopping on the train just makes it roll faster and burn more coal. Keep it coming boys ;)

yes actually, in 3 weeks, losing 5 lbs while getting stronger is defintely called results. you motherfuckers will continue bitching and moaning until every. single. piece of fat is gone off my body. you will tell me i’m small until i’m absolutely yoked. troll harder but my progress is there. shall I fast forward time for you? will that be better results? fuck you loser suck my tanned dick and lick my sack while you’re at it LOL
Getting stronger lol … Let’s hear your lifts ??

Bench ?
Squat ?
Deadlift ?
Overhead press ?

and students today you have a fat ass making progress , trolling the fuck out of old fucks making them fuming , whole time making gains but everyone swears there’s zero progress. but I post the exact same pics in another forum yesterday and yes, I did get comments about being too heavy for my health, but I also got encouraged that im making good progress , have good waist genetics , and to keep at it. they have balanced minds unlike you juiced up old heads.

but like I said , the hate and insults here are great for the gym energy, every new person hopping on the train just makes it roll faster and burn more coal. Keep it coming boys ;)
I didn't read what you write
Is just funny seeing how stupid one guy can be
As far as I am concerned you can die right after you read this and don't care about you
No ones cares about you. Guys just making fun of you

Brb to get more popcorn

5'9 225 26 yr old

kek

Im thinking you may be right, I just weighed myself and I weigh exactly the same as I started, 225lb. wtf.
Bro at your age you have the ability to get in shape without gear. Making fun of guys in their 40's that look good is insane. You will find as you get into your 40's you gotta work way harder and watch diet like a hawk. Some of us older guys gotta take testosterone just to see decent muscle growth. When I was 26 I was ripped without drugs and my diet was shitty.I could stay out at clubs DJ until 4am take home bitches and wake up at 7am for work. You need to respect your elders and take advice from older folks. We have been around the block a few times young boy. Lol , I get people taking gear young to compete but its not needed for you yet. I wasn't jacked at 26 and honestly I just was ripped up with an 8 pack. No drugs but party favors only in the 90's. Yeah I made mistakes but I wasnt willing to take gear so young and shut down my balls. Your making so many mistakes. All I can do is laugh.

Bro at your age you have the ability to get in shape without gear. Making fun of guys in their 40's that look good is insane. You will find as you get into your 40's you gotta work way harder and watch diet like a hawk. Some of us older guys gotta take testosterone just to see decent muscle growth. When I was 26 I was ripped without drugs and my diet was shitty.I could stay out at clubs DJ until 4am take home bitches and wake up at 7am for work. You need to respect your elders and take advice from older folks. We have been around the block a few times young boy. Lol , I get people taking gear young to compete but its not needed for you yet. I wasn't jacked at 26 and honestly I just was ripped up with an 8 pack. No drugs but party favors only in the 90's. Yeah I made mistakes but I wasnt willing to take gear so young and shut down my balls. Your making so many mistakes. All I can do is laugh.
That 90s cocaine quality was unbelievable. They shredded you like crazy
I think that op should do some cocaine also on top of his stack. The results will be crazy but he already has crazy inverse results

You're not gonna lose shit. You're a typical fat fuck who wants shortcuts with no sacrifice. You posted pics on another forum saying the same shit months ago and all you did was get even fatter.

Next time you drive by taco bell and you start twitching you're gonna find yourself in the drive through where you belong and hopefully off meso once you accept the truth in my words.

Last edited:
You're not gonna lose shit. You're a typical fat fuck who wants shortcuts with no sacrifice. You posted pics on another forum saying the same shit and all you did was get even fatter.

Next time you drive by taco bell and you start twitching you're gonna find yourself in the drive through where you belong and hopefully off meso once you accept the truth in my words.
ahh yes. this is exactly what I like. every single time someone says I won’t be able to do it, you are LITERALLY helping me do it. So please keep these comments coming. You are fueling me and it’s amazing. nothing more motivating then an entire 20 pages of getting shit on, no joke. How could I let or any of you down at this point?

few lbs this week, few lbs next couple weeks, pretty soon it’ll add up to some good results, it’s happening. Some days I don’t even want to train but then I remember all my friends on meso cheering me on. i find the negative comments actually work much better at firing me up than a positive comment, I want to hear how fucking fat and shitty I look so i have more pressure on myself . I don’t wanna hear some normie non lifter telling me good job. i’d tell him to go fuck himself …this is what I need . This is what I want.

Last edited:
ahh yes. this is exactly what I like. every single time someone says I won’t be able to do it, you are LITERALLY helping me do it. So please keep these comments coming. You are fueling me and it’s amazing. nothing more motivating then an entire 20 pages of getting shit on, no joke. How could I let or any of you down at this point?

few lbs this week, few lbs next couple weeks, pretty soon it’ll add up to some good results, it’s happening. Some days I don’t even want to train but then I remember all my friends on meso cheering me on. i find the negative comments actually work much better at firing me up than a positive comment, I want to hear how fucking fat and shitty I look so i have more pressure on myself . I don’t wanna hear some normie non lifter telling me good job. i’d tell him to go fuck himself …this is what I need . This is what I want.
The fact that you can’t do a single thing yourself tells me you’re a giant pussy. Imagine having to piggy back on fake haters instead of looking in the mirror and wanting to be better for yourself. You’re a weak pathetic boy. It won’t last.

You’ve made mirror images of these threads in the past. History has repeated itself multiple times. We all know the outcome that will be upon us.

You think we’re hating on you because you have SICK azz gains. You mean the water weight? When in reality it’s just you’re a fucking douche bag. A normie non lifter? More than likely is in better shape than you. You’re life style is garbage.

You won’t let anyone down. If you think 20 pages of you being called a dumb fuck and being told you’re going about this the wrong way is motivating you’re dumber than we thought. You’re disgusting even if you lost 60 lbs you’re still a fucking loser. That’s what you dont understand. Regardless if you’re fat skinny or jacked. You’re as useless as they come to the world. I don’t care that you’re fat. It’s you’re shit personality and dumb fucking brain.

The fact that you can’t do a single thing yourself tells me you’re a giant pussy. Imagine having to piggy back on fake haters instead of looking in the mirror and wanting to be better for yourself. You’re a weak pathetic boy. It won’t last.

You’ve made mirror images of these threads in the past. History has repeated itself multiple times. We all know the outcome that will be upon us.

You think we’re hating on you because you have SICK azz gains. You mean the water weight? When in reality it’s just you’re a fucking douche bag. A normie non lifter? More than likely is in better shape than you. You’re life style is garbage.

You won’t let anyone down. If you think 20 pages of you being called a dumb fuck and being told you’re going about this the wrong way is motivating you’re dumber than we thought. You’re disgusting even if you lost 60 lbs you’re still a fucking loser. That’s what you dont understand. Regardless if you’re fat skinny or jacked. You’re as useless as they come to the world. I don’t care that you’re fat. It’s you’re shit personality and dumb fucking brain.
7AD4E1DE-6405-4026-8862-0427ADE863A2.png
@Pineapples4Puss typing paragraphs again…whooo gives a fuckkkk. didn’t read LOL, this you at the office brah? imagine pineapple just furiously typing paragraphs on his keyboard , people thinking he’s doing mad work on spreadsheets but he’s actually bitching and moaning on a
fat man’s thread. and he cannot leave if he tried. you wanna talk about weak mental strength but cannot control your hatred for someone who gives zero fucks about you

Last edited:
Back