Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

I

I know you’re going to continue making comments. because deep down you love me and my bullshit. You like being able to troll. the difference is ususally on youtube you make a comment and leave. not camp the video and make new shitcomment every couple days. If i’m truly as stupid and idiotic as you say, why am I on your mind constantly? Why can’t you stop coming back to the thread? You love me bro. it’s okay
I'm comfortable enough to say that If I was gay for a guy, it would be for Joe Manganiello or John Stamos.

Not a beta slob like you.

I guess this is your coping mechanism for being a loser. You can't even run a cycle properly with decent results.

Last edited:
lol kinda pathetic that your best form of entertainment at work you could muster up is camping another man’s transformation thread and talking shit. but you do you. You got a straight up bro crush on me.

you claim to not care if i gain or lose 100lbs, what is your purpose other than to talk shit on your companies hours? pathetic ..
whats worse than a dumbass taking a bunch of drugs , is the guy camping his thread wasting his energy and time on said dumbass.

but you stay as long as you want and talk as much shit as you need to feel better about being the beta bitch at your office.
I gave you serious advice earlier before I saw you talking shit to members here. A lot of the same people on this thread have given me TONS of Advice. Also have been checked a few times and been roasted on here. Guess what though? EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS TRIED TO HELP YOU CALLED THEM STUPID OR A HATER.

My biggest changes came from listening to the guys who have been doing it for 10+ years. They have you solid advice for FREE. You don’t deserve any of the information you’ve been given. Anyways. I am done replying I got roped into your dumb fuckery because I can’t fathom the way you think.

I just can’t stand people like you. Go shit in your fist and sit on it.

I think his carelessness/recklessness(like OP) did it but this was the final pin in the coffin.

Never did bloods, never even checked his BP
He was known for going over the top, but he says right there that according to his blood pressure numbers he should be dead and he won't take bp meds. Nurses wanted him to go to the ER because it was something like 210/200. And he eventually did die of a ruptured aorta according to the coroner. BP also tends to be the cause of wrecked kidneys in bodybuilders, which was a complicating factor.

So, he was reckless that was his schtick but as knowledgeable as he was, I hate to condemn everything he ever said or did mainly just because he wouldn't take blood pressure meds.

considering there is literally zero admin activity
Millard is quite active actually but just not in the ways people think of mods normally.

This isn't one of those boards where the mod is constantly throwing their cock weight around for clout. People get banned etc only when they break the board actual rules from what I have seen.

Millard is quite active actually but just not in the ways people think of mods normally.

This isn't one of those boards where the mod is constantly throwing their cock weight around for clout. People get banned etc only when they break the board actual rules from what I have seen.
Sometimes if they arent a good fit and dont really follow what we are about either. Harm Reduction.

Atleast from my short time here.

Do you remember @Sworder He was annoying af and @SteroidsBro that dude was literally retarded. @Oldschool got banned too and @BigBaldBeardGuy I liked those two.

Do you remember @Sworder He was annoying af and @SteroidsBro that dude was literally retarded. @Oldschool got banned too and @BigBaldBeardGuy I liked those two.
I do... all of them at some point ended up crossing rules lines from what I gathered after the fact. Not sure which got temp banned and which got permanents.

Honestly I occasionally miss Sworder even though he could go off the rails at the drop of a hat.

Still glad Millard doesn't ban for being annoying (unless it crosses into spam) or even being stupid though.

The really idiotic threads serve as good counter examples for casual readers and lurkers (and there are always way more of those than there are posters).

Back