Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

Sick transformation over the past 2 years. . should start coaching people and let them know your progress

Don’t want to sound like a dick but it’s how I roll so too bad, but you should be dropping another 15-20lbs of fat first before you start. Your estimate for bf% is way off. You’re no where close to the 18% that you think you are. I’d say you’re closer to 30-35%. And doesn’t even look like you lift man. Why don’t you instead of cutting corners to possibly screw your hormones up get in a good diet and lift like a mother then see where you’re at in another 4-6 months then decide to hop on a cycle.? Also no need to front load for a 500 run, plus us At your 200lbs you could do away with 20lbs of fat and then I’d start. Sorry for sounding like a dick dude. But anyhow good luck on your run since you’re committed already but keep that AI ready cause with your Bf% you’re estro will be high in no time. In fact I’d drop that letro and get some asin.

This was his first piece of advice online

with all due respect, it’s happening and what’s done is done so if you wanna stay tuned for the transformation you are very welcome! If your intent is to come in and let me know you think i should immediately pct off, well ...it’s just not gonna happen. sorry boys. ! stay tuned for some more updates.
this was his response. now look at him 2 years later.

Rofl.
That board was giving him solid advice. you think he would have learned his lesson by now.

One of his examples on transformations was Bostin... Jesus christ.

Sick transformation over the past 2 years. . should start coaching people and let them know your progress

This was his first piece of advice online

this was his response. now look at him 2 years later.

Rofl.
That board was giving him solid advice. you think he would have learned his lesson by now.

One of his examples on transformations was Bostin... Jesus christ.
This guy wastes a lot of drugs and is quite delusional about his figure.

This guy wastes a lot of drugs and is quite delusional about his figure.
I honestly think he has a low IQ. Maybe some form of developmentally delayed. I don't see any other way explanation. Like a Jason Genova type of guy.

He will wind up having an early death due to these heavy drugs and his poor lifestyle. It's quite sad and the cause of death would be anabolic steroids. He is a prime example of what we don't do.

This forum is about harm reduction. He doesn't belong here or on any other steroid site about harm reduction.

I looked over some of his posts on that site, saw a couple pics about 6 months apart:
1650935176115.png1650935202724.png
And that's not bad. Now he's gone to this though:
1650935308373.png

But I think he said he went to jail. I do think as much as he's been experimenting with PEDs he'd be more knowledgeable than he is though lol

But I don't think it's necessary to get lean before taking AAS... only if you're going to use it to bulk up. All kinds of chubby people take AAS, some stay chubby and powerlift while others use PEDs to help them get lean. Some people probably can't get lean without AAS or other PEDs. I once read that once you get overweight, only like 1 in 20 ever get back to a healthy weight again.

I think I saw he was taking propranolol back then. I hope he's not taking it with clen.

But I don't think it's necessary to get lean before taking AAS... only if you're going to use it to bulk up. All kinds of chubby people take AAS, some stay chubby and powerlift while others use PEDs to help them get lean. Some people probably can't get lean without AAS or other PEDs. I once read that once you get overweight, only like 1 in 20 ever get back to a healthy weight again.
I agree with you. I do not think it is necessary. I was 24% bodyfat atleast when I started but it was also TRT. I used that as a heavy boost for fat loss and even ran 600mg Test C at 20% bodyfat. I didnt have any issues other than irritability libido issues(assuming from primo)

There are just so many awesome options, I am not advising him cause he clearly knows better than everyone else.

TRT+Semaglutide combo would have been ideal for him.

Another log? Where do you guys find his history?
Guy is medical retarded. Is not even funny. Poor guy
Ryu saw the first one. everyone kept mentioning eightyeight. he posted on his old thread with his new account.
looked at original account.

saw shit show

Some people probably can't get lean without AAS or other PEDs. I once read that once you get overweight, only like 1 in 20 ever get back to a healthy weight again.
Are you serious dude? Tell that to the people that was on concentration camp
They don't lose weight because they don't change the diet or follow a plan. They are lazy and expect to see results in 3 weeks when they was obese for the last 20 years
It takes time,a diet and patience
Are you and the guy who has this elite physics relative? Is something genetic among your family?

They don't lose weight because they don't change the diet or follow a plan. They are lazy and expect to see results in 3 weeks when they was obese for the last 20 years
Are you and the guy who has this elite physics relative? Is something genetic among your family?
I have to say. being on PEDs to lose weight turned it into a joke. I have done it with EC when I was younger and it was hard as hell.

Having higher testosterone levels would allow you to retain more muscle than fat and change up nutrient partitioning/prioritization of energy.

I could cut down now further if I want. Currently at 15% according to DEXA but I wanted to enter another blast.

I have to say. being on PEDs to lose weight turned it into a joke. I have done it with EC when I was younger and it was hard as hell.

Having higher testosterone levels would allow you to retain more muscle than fat and change up nutrient partitioning/prioritization of energy.

I could cut down now further if I want. Currently at 15% according to DEXA but I wanted to enter another blast.
From what you say to say that some people can't lose weight without steroids is a huge difference
Of course that you can lose fat without steroids.

Hey, I was a wrestler in high school and college, and not many people have dropped as much weight as I have as many times as I have- all while natty. But the simple fact is it aint easy. Not everyone has it in them to do it without help. And even of those who can, maybe they don't want to. It sure aint fun. Call them whatever names you want, it is what it is.

Last edited:
I looked over some of his posts on that site, saw a couple pics about 6 months apart:
View attachment 164277View attachment 164278
And that's not bad. Now he's gone to this though:
View attachment 164279

But I think he said he went to jail. I do think as much as he's been experimenting with PEDs he'd be more knowledgeable than he is though lol

I think I saw he was taking propranolol back then. I hope he's not taking it with clen.
Ok transformation in that second pic. Get to that again natural or on trt. Then blast away but on more calories then 1000. Lol
You're braver then me. I ain't posting underwear pic online of my 47 year old ass. Haha

Yeah he was on such a high androgen load that he couldn't out eat it, every extra calorie he consumed became muscle, and it eventually caused his death
1650952496744.png
So his advice was to eat 6 meals a day, so much food in your belly that it became a chore and it became no fun, then use insulin as a nutrient multiplier, all while putting enough androgens in you to kill you at 46 yrs old.

So there's that approach too ;)

Yeah he was on such a high androgen load that he couldn't out eat it, every extra calorie he consumed became muscle, and it eventually caused his death
View attachment 164291
So his advice was to eat 6 meals a day, so much food in your belly that it became a chore and it became no fun, then use insulin as a nutrient multiplier, all while putting enough androgens in you to kill you at 46 yrs old.

So there's that approach too ;)
Was that a cycle of his? That’s a shit ton of gear lol. I posted the video more for OP to start listening to the consistent advice given to him instead of being negative and pig headed as that’s what I gathered from Rich’s video not so much the eating 6-10 meals a day.

Was that a cycle of his? That’s a shit ton of gear lol. I posted the video more for OP to start listening to the consistent advice given to him instead of being negative and pig headed as that’s what I gathered from Rich’s video not so much the eating 6-10 meals a day.
Haha yeah that was a cycle of his and there's clips where people analyze it, it's a lot, and he may have never come off either but yeah I guess the point is not everyone wants to be Rich Piana

Haha yeah that was a cycle of his and there's clips where people analyze it, it's a lot, and he may have never come off either but yeah I guess the point is not everyone wants to be Rich Piana
Gotta confuse the body, right babe! There’s always extremes in everything you do in life and Rich definitely lived life on his own terms. He was a quite a humble, comical, and transparent guy. Being able to touch not just the hardcore bodybuilders, but common folk as well.

Back