Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

Dude you're not even that fat. Everyone is trolling you because you just want to take all the drugs. All you need to do really is start hitting the weights/cadio and eating healthy ...you could look totally different in 3 months.

Dude you're not even that fat. Everyone is trolling you because you just want to take all the drugs. All you need to do really is start hitting the weights/cadio and eating healthy ...you could look totally different in 3 months.
I beg to differ. He is totally fat. The thing is, he had this same attitude on that other forum years ago. They warned him and he didn't care. They really tried to help him.

And you keep going feeding this attention-whore, he is getting exactly what he wants.
Every single time someone bumps this thread he is happy, and if you do not he simply throws a stupid idea in order to start getting the attention again.

Disgusting.

Last edited:
And you keep going feeding this attention-whore, he is getting exactly what he wants.
Every single time someone bumps this thread he is happy, and if you do not he simply throws a stupid idea in order to start getting the attention again.

Disgusting.
thx for feeding me and bumping the thread retard

Sorry to say but the PEDs (in the OP) probably aren't doing much for you. You're basically on an enhanced diet at this point.

If you did something like 300mg tren/week, 50mg winstrol daily, some test, clen and T3 you'd see a drastic transformation but 500mg test with some insulin and gh will be pretty mild. Then there's semaglutide too.

With what you're doing it's the calorie restriction that'll give you results here. With high bodyfat levels that much testosterone does commonly cause estrogen problems. With 500mg you'll surely see 10-15lbs of weight gain pretty quickly from the water retention and glycogen loading and your muscles will be fuller, but it'll be temporary and go away after cycle.

One lb of fat is 3500 calories and it takes about 2800 calories to build one lb of muscle so it is possible, but you don't have the androgen load and right type of PEDs to be transforming much of your fat into muscle here. It'll have an effect, to be sure, but it'll be mild.

If you really can stick to 1000 cals a day, I'll bet you'll burn about 3-4 lbs of mostly fat per week but you won't be building much, if any, muscle and you're gonna be absolutely miserable. It might be worth it though. And I've dated quite a few girls who went on a sub 1000 cal diet like you and now that they're thin they want to fuck hot guys, but once you get their clothes off they've got loose skin flopping around everywhere... they lost it too quickly. Can't say it's a dealbreaker for me though.

Last edited:
all the neg comments are just my stepping stones , thx boys.

am considering updating my cycle- from reading some of your comments

75 test U / week
150 test P / week
4iu hgh / day
clen
t3
This looks more helpful than your original plan. I don't think you needed to dial back the test though unless you were getting estrogen sides. But 500mg probably won't give you much recomp or muscle growth with 1000 cals.

On a serious note why to take only 20 mcg of t3 when you produce around 25 mcg every day
Yeah and if it's not pharma it may only be 15mcg. So now he's giving himself hypothyroidism. But if he's still only eating 1000 cals per day, he should be miserable enough and that should be effective enough. If you start adding PEDs that raise metabolism I don't know how bearable life would be.

Last edited:
wether people bump the thread to 20 pages or 0 pages i’ll continue updating the thread .

to anyone hating- hi

UPDATE-
hgh 5.6iu 1x pre workout
dropped t3/clen for now
Sorry to say but the PEDs (in the OP) probably aren't doing much for you. You're basically on an enhanced diet at this point.

If you did something like 300mg tren/week, 50mg winstrol daily, some test, clen and T3 you'd see a drastic transformation but 500mg test with some insulin and gh will be pretty mild. Then there's semaglutide too.

With what you're doing it's the calorie restriction that'll give you results here. With high bodyfat levels that much testosterone does commonly cause estrogen problems. With 500mg you'll surely see 10-15lbs of weight gain pretty quickly from the water retention and glycogen loading and your muscles will be fuller, but it'll be temporary and go away after cycle.

One lb of fat is 3500 calories and it takes about 2800 calories to build one lb of muscle so it is possible, but you don't have the androgen load and right type of PEDs to be transforming much of your fat into muscle here. It'll have an effect, to be sure, but it'll be mild.

If you really can stick to 1000 cals a day, I'll bet you'll burn about 3-4 lbs of mostly fat per week but you won't be building much, if any, muscle and you're gonna be absolutely miserable. It might be worth it though. And I've dated quite a few girls who went on a sub 1000 cal diet like you and now that they're thin they want to fuck hot guys, but once you get their clothes off they've got loose skin flopping around everywhere... they lost it too quickly. Can't say it's a dealbreaker for me though.
thank you for the reply i really appreciate it. that’s a nice recomp cycle but I figured tren was too much for me at this stage.

This looks more helpful than your original plan. I don't think you needed to dial back the test though unless you were getting estrogen sides. But 500mg probably won't give you much recomp or muscle growth with 1000 cals.
i’ve started to eat more like 1500 per day and increased the hgh to 5.6iu preworkout 1x per day. should i bring the test back up to 500 from 350ish or would that change be negligible?

i’ve started to eat more like 1500 per day and increased the hgh to 5.6iu preworkout 1x per day. should i bring the test back up to 500 from 350ish or would that change be negligible?
So, one way to think about weight loss is by counting calories. As an overweight sedentary male you probably have a basal metabolic rate of 2500-3000 calories. That's what it costs your body just to live and go about your daily activities.

Since 1lb of fat is 3500 cals, a week is 7 days, and 500x7=3500, for every 500 calorie (per day) deficit you put your body in you'll lose 1lb per week. That's important to know. So if you're eating 1500-2000 calories less per day than your metabolic rate burns you'll lose 3-4lbs per week.

If you start raising your metabolism with clen and t3 it allows you to eat more to stay in that deficit, but you get the side effects of the drugs. And if you start to starve yourself, your body will lower it's metabolism to adapt by restricting calories to your brain and slowing down vital functions. Appetite suppressants like semaglutide help with the hunger pains but it's a miserable process.

Strong androgens like tren, winstrol and halo start a masculinization process also, which means shedding and redistributing fat to make you more masculine. But those have strong side effects too. 500mg test should help, but less than a strong androgen will and you have to worry about aromatization to estrogen - you don't want any feminization lol

Back