Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

I would run a trt test dose that's it if anything in your case bud. Forget a 1000 calories you won't gain any muscle on that. I would probably intake about 2500 in your case you. Use the cardio to drop weight with a slight deficit. Your body needs carbs to put on muscle it won't without them. Intake some good carbs with every meal. Your problem is your want results tomorrow we all do but this is a turtle race it takes time. Don't depend on the drugs to see results food trumps everything. drugs will help no doubt but with out the proper nutrients they won't work. The no carb diet is for something short term not a long term answer but you have to have muscle first. The way you are going you will look even more sloppy.

what do you guys think of blasting 10iu gh preworkout only 1x per day, weekends off? I heard palumbo uses this strategy to take advantage of your anabolic window during and after the workout. makes sense to me and I got a fresh 280ius so I tried it today.
susspoed to give a lot of energy for the workout.

also my preworkout consists of
c4 ultimate thermogenic
weed

dats it for today . hope this workout goes well.

what do you guys think of blasting 10iu gh preworkout only 1x per day, weekends off? I heard palumbo uses this strategy to take advantage of your anabolic window during and after the workout. makes sense to me and I got a fresh 280ius so I tried it today.

c4 ultimate thermogenic
weed

lol at only taking 10 iu of gh per day. Stop being a pussy

i’ll drop the t3 for now also can take or leave the clen. it’s giving me headaches and dehydration
I only use pharma clen. Bg has the sopharma. It was tested at 17 micrograms. I have tirated slowly up to 7 or 9 pills. Same place has the ozempic pens.Pharmacom has good clen. The balkin clen seems bunk to me.

Best time I feel to use the growth is in the morning before fasted cardio. 5 iu if using 10 split the dose better to have 2 pulses than one. Remember much has changed since Palumbo Era alot more knowledge about how to use supplements more efficiently.

c4 ultimate thermogenic
weed

dude you are a complete liar and idiot ..... an ex con like you does/t have the money to do that cause you're not getting a good paying job and now everyone should stop giving this loser any advice what so ever....10 iu gh per day lol. The pic prob isnt even of him, its prob some random person or friend of his. Like i said he has yet to post a pic of when he thought he was in shape or decent and won't post anything that proves he taking any of the stuff he says.

dude you are a complete liar and idiot ..... an ex con like you does/t have the money to do that cause you're not getting a good paying job and now everyone should stop giving this loser any advice what so ever....10 iu gh per day lol. The pic prob isnt even of him, its prob some random person or friend of his. Like i said he has yet to post a pic of when he thought he was in shape or decent and won't post anything that proves he taking any of the stuff he says.
lol 280iu is 265$.. that’s a month at 10iu. troll harder. a mcdonald’s worker can afford that. pic is of me. why would i pose as a fatass lmao!! unfortunately it me.

I said i used to be in shape back after I took the dnp right before i went to jail. I never said i was big or shredded or anything like that. I was a leaner 185. you’ve mentioned wanting to see me huge or something like 5 times now. i never claimed to be big or impressive. now stfu jesus. all i said was I was in a lot better place without all this extra tire on me.

i’ll drop the t3 for now also can take or leave the clen. it’s giving me headaches and dehydration

c4 ultimate thermogenic
weed

For fuck sakes man you are all over the fucking place.
1. You have no fucking idea how to eat or train to lose weight.
2. You have no fucking clue about AAS
3. You change plans more often than I change my clothes working out multiple times a day.

You are a complete fucking traim wreck waiting to happen.

Stop doing what you are doing and do it the right way which is also the hard way. Quit being a weak ass lazy bitch and put in the fucking work. If not and you think you know better than every single fucking person here, then quit asking questions and just do whatever the fuck you like.

lol 280iu is 265$.. that’s a month at 10iu. troll harder. a mcdonald’s worker can afford that. pic is of me. why would i pose as a fatass lmao!! unfortunately it me.

I said i used to be in shape back after I took the dnp right before i went to jail. I never said i was big or shredded or anything like that. I was a leaner 185. you’ve mentioned wanting to see me huge or something like 5 times now. i never claimed to be big or impressive. now stfu jesus. all i said was I was in a lot better place without all this extra tire on me.
who you getting the gh from and post pics from when you were 185 or can't you find any ............???

You are a complete fucking traim wreck waiting to happen.

Stop doing what you are doing and do it the right way which is also the hard way. Quit being a weak ass lazy bitch and put in the fucking work. If not and you think you know better than every single fucking person here, then quit asking questions and just do whatever the fuck you like.
Right when I thought there was a sliver of hope. He just has to prove me wrong

Back