Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

If you could ever shut the fuck up, admit you don’t know what the fuck you’re doing, and take some advice you’d get there a whole helluva lot faster and in a lot better health.
you’re gonna be here for a while if you’re waiting for that . in that case grab a seat
and get nice and cozy

you’re gonna be here for a while if you’re waiting for that . in that case grab a seat
and get nice and cozy
The fact that you know you’re a ignorant lazy ass hole just goes to show the type of person you are. You’re lazy as fuck and have zero accountability. That stopped being cool when you were 17.

Usually I’m all for people getting better and want the best for them but you are just a incel basement dwelling cock sucker.

Enjoy collecting money from taxes on my paychecks every week you fat fuckin piece of bacon bum bitch.

The fact that you know you’re a ignorant lazy ass hole just goes to show the type of person you are. You’re lazy as fuck and have zero accountability. That stopped being cool when you were 17.

Usually I’m all for people getting better and want the best for them but you are just a incel basement dwelling cock sucker.

Enjoy collecting money from taxes on my paychecks every week you fat fuckin piece of bacon bum bitch.
lmao umad? suck my dick

Pathetic. You could have done that natty. /Thread

Your attitude doesn't match your physique. After a wicked transformation on all that gear you are still gonna have a physique most people will laugh at. They will laugh harder if they hear you are on gear.

Taking that much HGH with your current status is kind of dumb. You're actually going to gain weight it's not going to help you since you actually need to lose weight first get in shape and then start trying to build your muscle. I mean you'll build some muscle as you slowly get in shape but right now you just don't need to jump on that much gh. LOL even if you take 2iu a day some people see weight loss but if you're like me ...I actually saw weight gain. I know it was probably mostly water but if you're trying to actually lose some mass on your waistline and get in shape I don't know if just jumping on a bunch of gh it is the smart thing to do right now. I know losing weight is best trying to do it natural or on trt and just put in the hours but if you're actually looking for a shortcut and you want to try a smart shortcut... I would say get on ozempic. A lot of people trying to lose weight jump on a bunch of steroids and they get really fatter. I mean they're not ready for it and you will see when you just start using a bunch of steroids ...you're actually going to be really hungry and just really eat a ton of food on blast.
Phenomenal tits

5'9 225 26 yr old

kek

Im thinking you may be right, I just weighed myself and I weigh exactly the same as I started, 225lb. wtf.
5'9, 225
LmFAO
clen and t3 came in today i will be running these starting today . if anything ai love entertaining you guys with my antics so have a laugh, get some popcorn and watch the guinea pig .
On the flip side, i can vouch for ARC clen. Good stuff

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    200.8 KB · Views: 3
clen and t3 came in today i will be running these starting today . if anything ai love entertaining you guys with my antics so have a laugh, get some popcorn and watch the guinea pig .
Please tell me you at least have run a thyroid panel. Also you plan on running a thyroid panel while you're on the T3. I take levothyroxine for a slow thyroid for about five years. I have taken as much as 100 mg and I'm only prescribed 50mg a day. I know it differs from person to person but more t4 doesn't make me lose more weight at all. All it does is give me diarrhea LOL. My doctor has always been lazy and only tested my T4. This next time around I'm getting a full thyroid panel so I can see how my t3 looks but someone who has a medical condition like me I will tell you one thing. I wouldn't go just taking thyroid medication all willy-nilly without even running labs. I won't blame you for the clenbuterol because I use clenbuterol about once every 2 years... it does help me lose weight but I'm in pretty good cardio health and can bike really fast miles at a time. For me the clenbuterol makes me breathe a lot better cuz I do kind of have light asthma and it does speed up my metabolism . I always lose quite a bit of weight but I don't take it for more than 60 days. I've done quite a few cycles of it though and I'm a little bit experience with clen I would not recommend you doing it for 60 days your first time around maybe you can just do it for 30 days and see... but honestly you got to be in pretty good shape already. I wouldn't want to be out of shape taking clenbuterol. I mean we all take risks when we take stimulants but it's a risk I have taken many times but like I said my heart is in pretty good shape I've been doing advanced cardio my whole life. I can ride 40 miles like nothing and not even be tired the next day.

Please tell me you at least have run a thyroid panel. Also you plan on running a thyroid panel while you're on the T3. I take levothyroxine for a slow thyroid for about five years. I have taken as much as 100 mg and I'm only prescribed 50mg a day. I know it differs from person to person but more t4 doesn't make me lose more weight at all. All it does is give me diarrhea LOL. My doctor has always been lazy and only tested my T4. This next time around I'm getting a full thyroid panel so I can see how my t3 looks but someone who has a medical condition like me I will tell you one thing. I wouldn't go just taking thyroid medication all willy-nilly without even running labs. I won't blame you for the clenbuterol because I use clenbuterol about once every 2 years... it does help me lose weight but I'm in pretty good cardio health and can bike really fast miles at a time. For me the clenbuterol makes me breathe a lot better cuz I do kind of have light asthma and it does speed up my metabolism . I always lose quite a bit of weight but I don't take it for more than 60 days. I've done quite a few cycles of it though and I'm a little bit experience with clen I would not recommend you doing it for 60 days your first time around maybe you can just do it for 30 days and see... but honestly you got to be in pretty good shape already. I wouldn't want to be out of shape taking clenbuterol. I mean we all take risks when we take stimulants but it's a risk I have taken many times but like I said my heart is in pretty good shape I've been doing advanced cardio my whole life. I can ride 40 miles like nothing and not even be tired the next day.
Why you wasted 10 minutes to write all those things to him? You should just tell another drug to take and case close

update took another
clen 20mcg
t3 20mcg

i did post bloodwork of my baseline thyroid as well as test and estrogen levels back in last october. i’m heading into work or id repost them. they are some pages back

On a serious note why to take only 20 mcg of t3 when you produce around 25 mcg every day
Start at 50 mcg and stay there or increase depends on some things. Personally I took up to 150 mcg but I don't recommend that to anyone. 75 mcg should do the trick for everyone

On a serious note why to take only 20 mcg of t3 when you produce around 25 mcg every day
Start at 50 mcg and stay there or increase depends on some things. Personally I took up to 150 mcg but I don't recommend that to anyone. 75 mcg should do the trick for everyone
why so little? just do 100 off the top or 200 mcg of t3. seems like a good idea with OPs logic.

so far i just dosed 20mcg clen 20mcg t3 and hour or so ago and feel a light stimulation feeling and slightly hotter. sounds like the clen was making you very edgy and irritable. i’m sensitive to pretty much all drugs I take so hoping i can control those sides .
Everybody is different and it's smart to start off with that low of a dose to see how you react. Me personally I have to take about 80 mg of it right off the bat and then just increase it slowly every 3 days until I get to 160 mg. 160 mg seems like the sweet spot for me that's when I really start to drop some pounds. But everybody's different some people cannot handle that much I have a huge tolerance to stimulants. I mean back in the nineties I did a lot of drugs that were way harder than clenbuterol LOL. You're going to need some Ketotifen if you plan on taking the clenbuterol for more than 3 weeks. With that you can take it continuously you know for 30 or 60 days.

The clenbuterol is kind of pointless though unless you're doing cardio. I mean the stuff works. I don't understand why everyone is tripping out about clenbuterol. I mean just look at all the athletes that have failed drug tests for it and lots of people have got popped in the Olympics for it so it works. Honestly though I wouldn't be messing around with your thyroid hormones. That's asking for health problems.

I know everyone is flooding you with advice but for real... The fastest healthiest thing you could do is get a new ozempic pen and just start eating and lifting weights. I've tried everything and there's nothing faster for losing weight than semaglutide. I mean I would just say eat healthy and lift for the next year but I can tell you're in a hurry to drop some weight that's the only reason I'm recommending the ozempic.

Last edited:
I know everyone is flooding you with advice but for real... The fastest healthiest thing you could do is get a new ozempic pen and just start eating and lifting weights. I've tried everything and there's nothing faster for losing weight than semaglutide. I mean I would just say eat healthy and lift for the next year but I can tell you're in a hurry to drop some weight that's the only reason I'm recommending the ozempic.
SEMAGLUTIDE!!! YEAUUUHHH BUDDDYY!!!!

Back