Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

Science only covers so much. I dont think what your doing is sustainable long term. Be careful. Calorie restriction to that extent can cause a lot of problems coupled with excerise and gear

If you all think this tub of shit is actually eating 1k calories I’ve got a bridge to sell you.
lol swear on my mommy . but you guys were telling me to eat more . so is it eat 1k or eat more? this is what i’m talking about bruh- y’all literally made fun for eating at 1k now 4 pages later you’re betting I don’t eat 1k. if I listened to every comment in here my head would spin shit don’t make sense. One guy says keep cutting then build a foundation. another guy says build a foundation first and cutting will be easier because my metabolism will be higher. so the fuck should I listen to you guys for. half the advice is trolling or contradictory to what the last guy said.

attachment didn’t work but your avi looks great , would love to look like you one day. my body feels the best under 200 lbs so I think 185 10% would be my goal.
You can look better than me. I’m fucking tiny. Just do the work. Not cutting corners with drugs until you have a decent foundation. People keep reiterating that your diet and training need to be on point and not add more drugs at your current weight. The reason everyone is being a dick is because your so confrontational. The hardest thing to understand is you can’t always understand. So lose the ego and take the advice given here and many will step up to guide you. We’re all in this together as the late great Rich Piana said lol.

What are you eating what are your macros? Try 2500 calories 218g carbs 218g protein and 83g fat.

I commend OP for actually updating this thread. Sure, everyone is shitting on him, but he ain't no quitter. If his plan doesn't work out, this thread can be an example of that for other people in the future as a learning tool. My advice is to just be consistent with what you're doing.

i will bet my unborn son this jail house Twinkie is eating more than 1000 calories. He is more than likely not correctly counting calories.
He ran a cycle 1.5 years ago and has nothing to show for it. He is beyond help and he doesn't want to listen to anyone. I am just here for entertainment and see how dumb this guy can be.

For some reason he thinks he "will show us"

Survival of the fittest and about harm reduction. This guy will be what you shouldn't do.

I commend OP for actually updating this thread. Sure, everyone is shitting on him, but he ain't no quitter. If his plan doesn't work out, this thread can be an example of that for other people in the future as a learning tool. My advice is to just be consistent with what you're doing.
Look at his post in the other forum. Someone found it and he looks worse now. He ran sust 750 and his arms look the same size and got some gains in his belly.

We started shitting on him because he was trash talking us when we were trying to help

You can do whatever the fuck you wanna do but I really don't get the insuline usage you have no business using that. Nobody who is not making money with their body should use insulin, that shit is just reckless and plain stupid.

After reading his 2 posts on other forums i came to the conclusion that the guy is beyond help, dude have zero sense of responsibility and nothing that anyone says will have a positive effect on him.

And don't forget the ephedrine
why stop there at just swallowing pills? i’ll just start swallowing anything remotely round like a pebble or something . the more objects I eat the less room my stomach has to hold food therefore i wont be physically able to even eat. it’s science. If I get lucky i’ll get a bowl obstruction and be forced to fast for a few months. boom shredded as fuck.

Last edited:
@Ryu82
88 lives through everything brother!!! they said I was gonna die well i’m still here and still taking whatever the fuck I want..that dnp almost did me in but damn did it work good for how little time i was on. I was on the right track until i went to jail. now i’m back and ready to jive up any forum I can. I’m 1000% serious and take everything I post. i’m not trolling i just like pushing limits. when the results start coming in the thread will most likely die. the people like this. they want this. They want someone to point fingers at and claim they’ll die because they are running shit that others are “too good” to run or “too smart” etc… well guess what. Until I die imma be running this shit forever these drugs were invented as amazing gifts and it’s a sin not to utilize them

Back