Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

Too late he’s already gone hypoglycemic. Hence the brain cell function. Not sure if he can find his way out of the house in the morning.
One must first be ambulatory to leave their house. OP’s stupid fat ass would probably need a wall cut out and firefighter assistance like the mom in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.

OP what’s your age height and weight? If I missed this.
5'9 225 26 yr old
One must first be ambulatory to leave their house. OP’s stupid fat ass would probably need a wall cut out and firefighter assistance like the mom in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.
kek
Taking that much HGH with your current status is kind of dumb. You're actually going to gain weight it's not going to help you since you actually need to lose weight first get in shape and then start trying to build your muscle. I mean you'll build some muscle as you slowly get in shape but right now you just don't need to jump on that much gh. LOL even if you take 2iu a day some people see weight loss but if you're like me ...I actually saw weight gain.

Im thinking you may be right, I just weighed myself and I weigh exactly the same as I started, 225lb. wtf.

5'9 225 26 yr old

kek

Im thinking you may be right, I just weighed myself and I weigh exactly the same as I started, 225lb. wtf.
I know I’m talking shit, because it’s deserved in your case, but for real unfuck your shit. You’re getting a lot of advice and it’s VERY consistent. It’s very consistent for a reason. Your best course of action is to heed the advice of those that know more than you and are attempting to help you.

5'9 225 26 yr old

kek

Go order an ozempic pen from bg. That will dose you 9 weeks. You will loose 20 pounds. 30 if you buckle down. Order a second pen after that. They expire in 56 days so you gotta do separate orders. Start 5x5 stronglifts. It's easy. 70 year olds do this workout. It's hard starting with the empty bar but it helps you learn form and your building strength every week. You will be deadlifting 300lbs soon. Of course on the deadlift dont start with the bar empty but do it on the other 4 lifts.Deadlift start at over 100lbs.Honestly you wont even need trt at first. You could wait 6 months until the lifts get heavier.

5'9 225 26 yr old

kek

I’m 5’9 too at 185. I like to stay lean and not to bulky year round. Only recomp cycles. You can definitely get down to it. Unless you wanna have lots of muscle mass you could easily hit 200 with low body fat. 100% you need to focus on diet and training first. Drugs only help when you’re already in decent shape. Lots of guys on here giving you good advice.View attachment 163960

Last edited:
Prison is for felons, seeing as they have sentences longer than 12 months. You end up with a jail sentence if it's under 12 months. In jail the whole race thing is not really entertained by most inmates so you'll have people of all races playing cards in the day room or exercising in the yard at the same time.

I’m 5’9 too at 185. I like to stay lean and not to bulky year round. Only recomp cycles. You can definitely get down to it. Unless you wanna have lots of muscle mass you could easily hit 200 with low body fat. 100% you need to focus on diet and training first. Drugs only help when you’re already in decent shape. Lots of guys on here giving you good advice.View attachment 163960
attachment didn’t work but your avi looks great , would love to look like you one day. my body feels the best under 200 lbs so I think 185 10% would be my goal.

here’s a quick update of the “gh gut” 3 weeks ago to now. As others have noted the hgh has bloated me because i’m holding some water and my weight is somehow still at 225 which is what I started at.

Attachments

• 71BB7EAC-9AD9-462F-8326-45BFD7F7A515.jpeg
    71BB7EAC-9AD9-462F-8326-45BFD7F7A515.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 549C12CF-D8EF-438E-9830-97BA17003390.jpeg
    549C12CF-D8EF-438E-9830-97BA17003390.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 52
here’s a quick update of the “gh gut” 3 weeks ago to now. As others have noted the hgh has bloated me because i’m holding some water and my weight is somehow still at 225 which is what I started at.
sorry, there is no GH gut, you are just quite fat.
I am not sure why every beginner or whatever you are thinks he has to jump on advanced cycles to get in shape.

I wanted to think you were not a troll, but that is not rHGH gut but you are fat as fuck.

This log is hilarious. In the period of like two weeks you believe you grew big traps(by shrugging) and now blame your gut on hgh.

Which in my mind, hgh gut looks like liverking

Attachments

• lvier.jpg
    lvier.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 46
Back