Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

Just thinking you are full of shit. Just wondering why you are so persistent with such a moronic question.

Please do check in on your dietary plans. We are waiting to understand what occurs with a starvation diet.

If you perish, Im certain no one will miss you.

Good bye :)
The guy is retarded. Look at his username, i spent like a minute reading his post history and I'm quite certain he's never ever had an 'elite physique' He is a lazy fuck, which is fine, but in his mind they're 100 excuses why he needs drugs instead of self control.

Only a retarded person would even think shrugging their shoulders up = massive muscle growth and fat loss in a week. None the less retarded enough to post the progress to a body building forum.

It's like a girl asking you, "do i look fat in this"? Yes you still are fat as fuck.

I hope my personal cycle log doesn't look like this lmao

Last edited:
The guy is retarded. Look at his username, i spent like a minute reading his post history and I'm quite certain he's never ever had an 'elite physique' He is a lazy fuck, which is fine, but in his mind they're 100 excuses why he needs drugs instead of self control.
Lol 40 years being a lazy fuck. Sometimes just wasting my time communicating with nitwits.

I'm not entirely proud of the 20 yrs on meso. If I could delete some posts, I would.

What you have to understand is that when I made my most belligerent posts was when Mesorx had no sources. I was opposed to that. Believe me it made me no friends, but I came to meso in 99 for no other reason than to find a good source.

I forgot what the cunt said that drew me here.

Im certain he's a stand up member.

^This is your answer.

You aren't utilizing 1000 calories you eat each day only, you are pulling at least 750+ each day from fat.

This is quite well known. It is pretty much the only "benefit" of lifting when you are overfat.

Good progress. Keep at it.
I remember now. Looks like at least 1 year of dieting a d serious traing.

500mg test 12 weeks on pct followed by an equal time off.
Don't forget bloods before to gauge your baseline.

Get your pct straight before you begin.

And fuck you.

hey you found it congrats . You can find my pic on another forum too if you look hard enough.

i’ve never censored my pics lmao

I guess an explanation is due. unfortunately after that bulk I went to jail and gained all this weight that year.
You looked like shit even then dude for all those drugs. Look at your arms. You look like the only thing you've ever curled is a fork. Your whole internet history is shortcuts and excuses. Sad you couldn't have just used some self control.

hey you found it congrats . You can find my pic on another forum too if you look hard enough.

i’ve never censored my pics lmao

I guess an explanation is due. unfortunately after that bulk I went to jail and gained all this weight that year.
They give you all you can eat buffet in US prison? A lot of cola fries and double burgers are the menu there?

I remember now. Looks like at least 1 year of dieting a d serious traing.

500mg test 12 weeks on pct followed by an equal time off.
Don't forget bloods before to gauge your baseline.

Get your pct straight before you begin.

And fuck you.
thanks i knew i could count on you to help me. I understand our dynamic now. You’re my stern yet loving father and I am the dysfunctional son.

You looked like shit even then dude for all those drugs. Look at your arms. You look like the only thing you've ever curled is a fork. Your whole internet history is shortcuts and excuses. Sad you couldn't have just used some self control.
thanks bro I love you too. when are we gonna be buddies the sexual tension is killing me..

nope I got out and got fat from depression from having nothing and being broke working factories . i was in a very bad place and had poor mental
Don't be a bitch. 90% of the whole world live in poverty and working on factories for 10$ or if they are lucky 20$ a day. You got fat from eating not depression. And you wasn't that broke to binge all that food that got you
You got fat from fries and ice cream and taking sdrol didn't help you.(that enter top 15 stupid things I heard about steroids). In fact neither steroids will safe you

Don't be a bitch. 90% of the whole world live in poverty and working on factories for 10$ or if they are lucky 20$ a day. You got fat from eating not depression. And you wasn't that broke to binge all that food that got you
You got fat from fries and ice cream and taking sdrol didn't help you.(that enter top 15 stupid things I heard about steroids). In fact neither steroids will safe you
I’d love for you to tell my psychiatrist that. I have bipolar mood disorder and depression and take like 3 diff meds a day

nope I got out and got fat from depression from having nothing and being broke working factories . i was in a very bad place and had poor mental
Now your talking. Get your body healthy and your mind will follow.

I'm the craziest motherfucker here. It's just all about dedication and intelligent cycles.

I'm usually confrontational. If you need help with anything pm.

I think this is a project. We already have befores considering the source no one is at risk.

I like this guy. Wr should help him.

I think he should present his cycle, nutrition and training regime on the appropriate forum.

I look forward to before and afters.

He knows who to pm.

Nevermind your "supplements", what's the purpose of eating 1k cals a day? Are you an aspiring Auschwitz beauty pageant competitor? You can easily loose ample amount of fat eating 1600-1800 cals a day and that's on the extreme end. And even if you were gaining muscle (LOL) that's all newbie gains so don't get used to em, not on that diet

Last edited:
switching hgh from colonial “11iu” black tops to opti’s 28iu blue tops. heard lots of good things about opti quality . found it weird I can run 5iu of hgh and barely feel sides. but it’s only been a couple weeks so who knows . hoping opti quality is as good as it’s reputation

Back