Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

switching hgh from colonial “11iu” black tops to opti’s 28iu blue tops. heard lots of good things about opti quality . found it weird I can run 5iu of hgh and barely feel sides. but it’s only been a couple weeks so who knows . hoping opti quality is as good as it’s reputation
Silence degenerate

Do you know what my screen name reads? It's literally pineapple in French...fecken Jew
oh you know what yea I totally know random french usernames.. the fuck would I know french for I’m not a faggot like you . and why do you have an obsession with pineapples so much? probabaly shove them up your ass you weird french fuck.

Go To Introduction for more detail [cites] Lean mass sparing in resistance-trained athletes during caloric restriction: the role of resistance training volume - European Journal of Applied Physiology

[OA] Roth C, Schoenfeld BJ, Behringer M. Lean mass sparing in resistance-trained athletes during caloric restriction: the role of resistance training volume. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2022 May;122(5):1129-1151. doi: 10.1007/s00421-022-04896-5. Epub 2022 Feb 11. PMID: 35146569. Lean mass sparing in resistance-trained athletes during caloric restriction: the role of resistance training volume - European Journal of Applied Physiology

Many sports employ caloric restriction (CR) to reduce athletes' body mass. During these phases, resistance training (RT) volume is often reduced to accommodate recovery demands. Since RT volume is a well-known anabolic stimulus, this review investigates whether a higher training volume helps to spare lean mass during CR.

A total of 15 studies met inclusion criteria. The extracted data allowed calculation of total tonnage lifted (repetitions × sets × intensity load) or weekly sets per muscle group for only 4 of the 15 studies, with RT volume being highly dependent on the examined muscle group as well as weekly training frequency per muscle group.

Studies involving high RT volume programs (≥ 10 weekly sets per muscle group) revealed low-to-no (mostly female) lean mass loss. Additionally, studies increasing RT volume during CR over time appeared to demonstrate no-to-low lean mass loss when compared to studies reducing RT volume.

Since data regarding RT variables applied were incomplete in most of the included studies, evidence is insufficient to conclude that a higher RT volume is better suited to spare lean mass during CR, although data seem to favor higher volumes in female athletes during CR.

Moreover, the data appear to suggest that increasing RT volume during CR over time might be more effective in ameliorating CR-induced atrophy in both male and female resistance-trained athletes when compared to studies reducing RT volume.

The effects of CR on lean mass sparing seem to be mediated by training experience, pre-diet volume, and energy deficit, with, on average, women tending to spare more lean mass than men. Potential explanatory mechanisms for enhanced lean mass sparing include a preserved endocrine milieu as well as heightened anabolic signaling.

Last edited:
switching hgh from colonial “11iu” black tops to opti’s 28iu blue tops. heard lots of good things about opti quality . found it weird I can run 5iu of hgh and barely feel sides. but it’s only been a couple weeks so who knows . hoping opti quality is as good as it’s reputation
Dont know Colonials quality but do k ow Optis. However dont base quality on sides and feels, testing is the way to determine quality

hey atleast i’m perfect in your eyes
Taking that much HGH with your current status is kind of dumb. You're actually going to gain weight it's not going to help you since you actually need to lose weight first get in shape and then start trying to build your muscle. I mean you'll build some muscle as you slowly get in shape but right now you just don't need to jump on that much gh. LOL even if you take 2iu a day some people see weight loss but if you're like me ...I actually saw weight gain. I know it was probably mostly water but if you're trying to actually lose some mass on your waistline and get in shape I don't know if just jumping on a bunch of gh it is the smart thing to do right now. I know losing weight is best trying to do it natural or on trt and just put in the hours but if you're actually looking for a shortcut and you want to try a smart shortcut... I would say get on ozempic. A lot of people trying to lose weight jump on a bunch of steroids and they get really fatter. I mean they're not ready for it and you will see when you just start using a bunch of steroids ...you're actually going to be really hungry and just really eat a ton of food on blast.

Taking that much HGH with your current status is kind of dumb. You're actually going to gain weight it's not going to help you since you actually need to lose weight first get in shape and then start trying to build your muscle. I mean you'll build some muscle as you slowly get in shape but right now you just don't need to jump on that much gh. LOL even if you take 2iu a day some people see weight loss but if you're like me ...I actually saw weight gain. I know it was probably mostly water but if you're trying to actually lose some mass on your waistline and get in shape I don't know if just jumping on a bunch of gh it is the smart thing to do right now. I know losing weight is best trying to do it natural or on trt and just put in the hours but if you're actually looking for a shortcut and you want to try a smart shortcut... I would say get on ozempic. A lot of people trying to lose weight jump on a bunch of steroids and they get really fat or because I mean gosh they're not ready for it and you will see when you just start using a bunch of steroids you're actually going to be really hungry and just really eat a ton of food
he is taking insulin which is the biggest wtf in his regimen imo. trying to lose weight lol

Back