Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

This log is hilarious. In the period of like two weeks you believe you grew big traps(by shrugging) and now blame your gut on hgh.

Which in my mind, hgh gut looks like liverking
That's not hgh gut that's his liver. I mean his king sized liver. Amiright?

Dude, i am surprised and impressed by the fact that you can't lose weight with a starvation diet and lots of AAS.
I’m losing fat for sure my stomach fat is just so thick that the progress is hard to notice . I had trouble bending over before my stomach was so thick. it’s my little turtle shell LOL

I’m losing fat for sure my stomach fat is just so thick that the progress is hard to notice . I had trouble bending over before my stomach was so thick. it’s my little turtle shell LOL
turtle shells usually arent wobbly wobbly if you know what i mean :D
drop down to trt+2iu hgh pre fasted activity, reduce your calorie intake, dont binge and give it some time.
you didnt get this fat within 4 weeks so dont expect to get lean within 4 weeks

clen and t3 came in today i will be running these starting today . if anything ai love entertaining you guys with my antics so have a laugh, get some popcorn and watch the guinea pig .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
  • F4B52E65-9499-4B25-BD7E-4A4F44280483.jpeg
    F4B52E65-9499-4B25-BD7E-4A4F44280483.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 30
clen and t3 came in today i will be running these starting today . if anything ai love entertaining you guys with my antics so have a laugh, get some popcorn and watch the guinea pig .
simon cowell facepalm GIF

turtle shells usually arent wobbly wobbly if you know what i mean :D
drop down to trt+2iu hgh pre fasted activity, reduce your calorie intake, dont binge and give it some time.
you didnt get this fat within 4 weeks so dont expect to get lean within 4 weeks

He's at 1000 cals...

Good luck with the Clen. i couldn't handle that shit. Tried it twice many years ago and would never touch it again.

The tremors were horrendous. It also affected my temper which was already hair triggered to begin with back then.
so far i just dosed 20mcg clen 20mcg t3 and hour or so ago and feel a light stimulation feeling and slightly hotter. sounds like the clen was making you very edgy and irritable. i’m sensitive to pretty much all drugs I take so hoping i can control those sides .

Back