Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

How did your bloods look before cycle? Why the insulin? Keep a good eye on your blood work up, chunky dudes typically convert estrogen a lot more than leaner dudes. Not just talking about gyno as a side effect. If you blood work was shit before because of your diet and life style, throwing drugs and high e2 on top of it will make it worse hell man it could cause you to have a heart attack. Big picture here man long healthy life.
Lol wishful thinking about OP having the forethought to get bloods done

ehh…not exactly..i’d say closer to 4k cal , you’re being too generous. whatever a box of ho hos is I guess
Anyways after reading this thread, my opinion is that you are making your recomp way way too complicated. 200mg test a week, 500 calorie deficit, and consistency will do you better than any of the kitchen sink you're throwing at yourself

all the neg comments are just my stepping stones , thx boys.

am considering updating my cycle- from reading some of your comments

75 test U / week
150 test P / week
4iu hgh / day
clen
t3

Last edited:
all the neg comments are just my stepping stones , thx boys.

am considering updating my cycle- from reading some of your comments

150 test U / week
150 test P / week
4iu hgh / day
clen
t3
Bla bla bla …. Post a pic when you looked like you ever weren’t a fat blob . You can’t so quit talking shit like you ever even touched a weight or exercised lol your a couch potato Doritos and ice cream lazy fuck. Nothing wrong with that but don’t say back to where you once were etc lol you literally look like a fucked up Jack Black

Bla bla bla …. Post a pic when you looked like you ever weren’t a fat blob . You can’t so quit talking shit like you ever even touched a weight or exercised lol your a couch potato Doritos and ice cream lazy fuck. Nothing wrong with that but don’t say back to where you once were etc lol you literally look like a fucked up Jack Black
on the same token you’re shit is just bla bla bla as well. didn’t even read past those words lmao

why stop there at just swallowing pills? i’ll just start swallowing anything remotely round like a pebble or something . the more objects I eat the less room my stomach has to hold food therefore i wont be physically able to even eat. it’s science. If I get lucky i’ll get a bowl obstruction and be forced to fast for a few months. boom shredded as fuck.
You do swallow anything that is round or fits in your mouth.

Will you discuss specifics about what you’re doing in terms of a program for exercise and diet? Folks have been giving reasonable advice on things besides saying less drugs... Losing weight is easy if you are organised and have a routine. I’m not trying to judge you I’m just confused, if you’re on 1k calories and doing any real cardio, even just like a 10km run a day (not even using test or whatever else) the weight should fall off fast.

Atleast
like aww damn now i’m gonna go kill myself after the 30x of being called a fat POS ITT. i’m used to the tough love already guys
No you aren't. You were crying like a little bitch and couldn't take constructive criticism. People on the other forum tried giving you solid advice and look where you are now.

No you aren't. You were crying like a little bitch and couldn't take constructive criticism. People on the other forum tried giving you solid advice and look where you are now.
whatever buddy all i can do is make a change where it’s possible and i’m doing it now, doesn’t matter what i woulda coulda shoulda etc… not sure what you want. imma stick to my revised cycle and continue to cut weight.

imma stick to my revised cycle and continue to cut weight.
Hope you succeed man. Meso can be rash but in the end people want you to succeed and not end up with a foot in the grave.

If you get a chance throw up your training regimen and any diet notes/macros etc.

Good luck and get after it. Consistency is the key.

whatever buddy all i can do is make a change where it’s possible and i’m doing it now, doesn’t matter what i woulda coulda shoulda etc… not sure what you want. imma stick to my revised cycle and continue to cut weight.
If you could ever shut the fuck up, admit you don’t know what the fuck you’re doing, and take some advice you’d get there a whole helluva lot faster and in a lot better health.

Back