Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

i’m well i kinda get manic with my cutting sometimes and always push it too far and end up losing muscle which i was thinking my stack would prevent.

anyway it is working quite well, strength up and weight is down. looks like i’m on the right track and just need to wait . regardless of everyone talking this and that, my progress shows i’m losing fat and i’m feeling better everyday
It obvious how maniac with cutting and how far you push yourself. It showing on your elitephysiques how disciplined you are when is coming with fat loss.

And you can't lose muscle if you don't have any so don't get too concerned about that.

Last edited:
Threats of physical violence, including threats of sexual violence, against (but not limited to) forum members and/or their family members are prohibited. Promoting or encouraging self-harm is also prohibited.
another fan i’m flattered . thank you for stopping by in my thread
You stupid motherfucker, you could maybe do well in a German concentration camp for awhile.

Just put a fucking pill in your head and do humanity a favor. Im certain nonone will miss you.

Maybe there is a list of worthless misfits somewhere no one will ever find, im sure you will be found there.

Fuck off from Mesorx cunt. Just fucking die.

Today i learned: Testosterone creates muscles out of thin air.
Funny fact but it was a study done when 600mg was administrated and it has increased the muscle and strength without exercise. Was 4 groups placebo and no exercise, placebo and exercise, testosterone and no exercise and exercise

Search on google if you are interested:
The Effects of Supraphysiologic Doses of Testosterone on Muscle Size and Strength in Normal Men and it will be the details of the study there

You stupid motherfucker, you could maybe do well in a German concentration camp for awhile.

Just put a fucking pill in your head and do humanity a favor. Im certain nonone will miss you.

Maybe there is a list of worthless misfits somewhere no one will ever find, im sure you will be found there.

Fuck off from Mesorx cunt. Just fucking die.
that’s it big guy. let it all out. it’s okay for men to cry.

that’s it big guy. let it all out. it’s okay for men to cry.
Yes. Only god knows. You know what I mean?

Please do the 1000k deit and get back to me in 4 months. Or take my suggestion.

It's okay to cry, but it makes no fucking difference.

Reactions: MCS
People get pissy when they cant eat, and really don't care where their next meal comes from, but I don't think anyone who isn't starving would eat this cocksucker, and there are people starving.

I remember a day and age when you had to actually make progress to get recognition for anything in your life. You had to already look like a jacked fucker on gear before anyone would talk about that with you, basically you had to earn your way into the circle and earn ppl’s respect by killing it in the gym AND visually changing. You didn’t just go online as a fat kid, start talking shit, then post an updated pic 3 days later with a new haircut talking abt your results.

Don’t get mad when ppl don’t take you serious, this forum isn’t chicken soup for the soul you fat fuck!!!

Funny fact but it was a study done when 600mg was administrated and it has increased the muscle and strength without exercise. Was 4 groups placebo and no exercise, placebo and exercise, testosterone and no exercise and exercise

Search on google if you are interested:
The Effects of Supraphysiologic Doses of Testosterone on Muscle Size and Strength in Normal Men and it will be the details of the study there
I remember that, this study is what makes me consider using 600mg for a longer time.

Still, if i recall well they had enough nutrition, something our beloved friend here don't have.

I remember a day and age when you had to actually make progress to get recognition for anything in your life. You had to already look like a jacked fucker on gear before anyone would talk about that with you, basically you had to earn your way into the circle and earn ppl’s respect by killing it in the gym AND visually changing. You didn’t just go online as a fat kid, start talking shit, then post an updated pic 3 days later with a new haircut talking abt your results.

Don’t get mad when ppl don’t take you serious, this forum isn’t chicken soup for the soul you fat fuck!!!
You are being nice. This person is an infection. No worries. Motherfucker will not be here long with this bullshit. His controversy will be short lived.

You are being nice. This person is an infection. No worries. Motherfucker will not be here long with this bullshit. His controversy will be short lived.
big paul i hope you are on some beta blockers or some talmasartin. I’m sorry for getting you in such a fluster, but I admire your pure hatred , it’s quite funny. I hope you keep commenting

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

This is the truth. I ate a lot of protein last night over 1.5lb of halibut fried and a handful of french fries(my gf decided to make fish n chips while i was napping) and woke up over my acceptable weight level(214). So today i fasted, hit the gym and worked, now i feel amazingly empty. Tomorrow my weight will be reset to 208-210lb or so, and I'll go back about my business.

big paul i hope you are on some beta blockers or some talmasartin. I’m sorry for getting you in such a fluster, but I admire your pure hatred , it’s quite funny. I hope you keep commenting
Just thinking you are full of shit. Just wondering why you are so persistent with such a moronic question.

Please do check in on your dietary plans. We are waiting to understand what occurs with a starvation diet.

If you perish, Im certain no one will miss you.

Good bye :)

Back