Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

Gotta confuse the body, right babe! There’s always extremes in everything you do in life and Rich definitely lived life on his own terms. He was a quite a humble, comical, and transparent guy. Being able to touch not just the hardcore bodybuilders, but common folk as well.
Well yeah that's the narrative his friends wrote about him at his funeral, right? And I don't know how old you are, but I gotta say as someone in my 40s if you look back on your life, compare it to his, and his was better then something went wrong.

People get in a gym rat phase where maybe that's the most important thing to them for awhile, but in the end there's gotta be more to your quality of life than what you eat and how big you can get while using enough PEDs to kill you. Even most women will look at him and get grossed out, so it's not even a cosmetic thing but a lifestyle and freak factor thing he chose to become.

Last edited:
Hey, I was a wrestler in high school and college, and not many people have dropped as much weight as I have as many times as I have- all while natty. But the simple fact is it aint easy. Not everyone has it in them to do it without help. And even of those who can, maybe they don't want to. It sure aint fun. Call them whatever names you want, it is what it is.
Is one thing that you can't and other than you don't want. You can lose weight without peds and that's a fact

Yeah he was on such a high androgen load that he couldn't out eat it, every extra calorie he consumed became muscle, and it eventually caused his death
View attachment 164291
So his advice was to eat 6 meals a day, so much food in your belly that it became a chore and it became no fun, then use insulin as a nutrient multiplier, all while putting enough androgens in you to kill you at 46 yrs old.

So there's that approach too ;)
Not really at all. Taking drugs and being 300 lbs don't help. Not talking androgens kill. There is no OD of test. This thing doesn't exist
And not because being on "high androgen " you can't eat. Is not works like that but eating day in and day out +5k cals or more is enough after a while. Food just doesn't get in you but probably you didn't went there to actually understand that

Not really at all. Taking drugs and being 300 lbs don't help. Not talking androgens kill. There is no OD of test. This thing doesn't exist
And not because being on "high androgen " you can't eat. Is not works like that but eating day in and day out +5k cals or more is enough after a while. Food just doesn't get in you but probably you didn't went there to actually understand that
Speak English you dumb fuck

Don't worry I see that there is another guy here with the same issue
You are not alone. He speaks your language also
You annoy me, because you bully, it makes you feel better to call others names. You're so superior to them because they're "lazy", "stupid", etc. And I can go through 368 of your posts and not a single one of them is informative... because your level of knowledge just isn't there yet. It might be there one day but right now you're too interested in cutting others down to make yourself feel better. That's why you were drawn to this thread- a fat guy who doesn't know as much as he should is right up your alley.

There's gotta be some deep down void you're trying to fill to be like that on an anonymous ped board. Because of your lack of information and need to cut others down to make yourself feel better, welcome to my ignore list. Your insults won't reach me.

Last edited:
You annoy me, because you bully, it makes you feel better to call others names. You're so superior to them because they're "lazy", "stupid", etc. And I can go through 368 of your posts and not a single one of them is informative... because your level of knowledge just isn't there yet. It might be there one day but right now you're too interested in cutting others down to make yourself feel better. That's why you were drawn to this thread- a fat guy who doesn't know as much as he should is right up your alley.

There's gotta be some deep down void you're trying to fill to be like that on an anonymous ped board. Because of your lack of information and need to cut others down to make yourself feel better, welcome to my ignore list. Your insults won't reach me.
Don't forget to change your tampons

I looked over some of his posts on that site, saw a couple pics about 6 months apart:
View attachment 164277View attachment 164278
And that's not bad. Now he's gone to this though:
View attachment 164279

But I think he said he went to jail. I do think as much as he's been experimenting with PEDs he'd be more knowledgeable than he is though lol

But I don't think it's necessary to get lean before taking AAS... only if you're going to use it to bulk up. All kinds of chubby people take AAS, some stay chubby and powerlift while others use PEDs to help them get lean. Some people probably can't get lean without AAS or other PEDs. I once read that once you get overweight, only like 1 in 20 ever get back to a healthy weight again.

I think I saw he was taking propranolol back then. I hope he's not taking it with clen.
This isn’t whether or not a fat person should take PEDs. It’s the fact that he’s lazy as fuck and has no idea how to diet or train.

That transformation is ass bad using PEDs. Could of easily been done naturally. That’s the whole issue here. I fully believe you need to earn the right to be on PEDs to be taken serious. People thought I was on steroids when I was 18 and I was completely against them until I was 20 and realized how they worked and educated myself.

This slob just wants a magic pill and a short cut to life. Has a chip on his shoulder and has contributed nothing useful other than showing people what not to do and he isn’t even doing that, members on meso are by giving him top tier advice. He hasn’t even contributed anything useful to society let alone in the gym.

It’s actually a perfect picture of delusion and mental health if you go back and read his posts from years ago. It’s the same exact fucking cycle of thinking you have “haters” because of your successes when in reality he’s just a fuck nut and embarrassing himself while thinking he’s an absolute beast. That’s delusion.

This isn’t whether or not a fat person should take PEDs. It’s the fact that he’s lazy as fuck and has no idea how to diet or train.

That transformation is ass bad using PEDs. Could of easily been done naturally. That’s the whole issue here. I fully believe you need to earn the right to be on PEDs to be taken serious. People thought I was on steroids when I was 18 and I was completely against them until I was 20 and realized how they worked and educated myself.

This slob just wants a magic pill and a short cut to life. Has a chip on his shoulder and has contributed nothing useful other than showing people what not to do and he isn’t even doing that, members on meso are by giving him top tier advice. He hasn’t even contributed anything useful to society let alone in the gym.

It’s actually a perfect picture of delusion and mental health if you go back and read his posts from years ago. It’s the same exact fucking cycle of thinking you have “haters” because of your successes when in reality he’s just a fuck nut and embarrassing himself while thinking he’s an absolute beast. That’s delusion.
another paragraph from dr “pineapples4puss” that nobody will give a fuck to read

Tl;DR- umad

I honestly think you're developmentally delayed of some sort.

Not even trying to be mean. Like an uncool fat version of Forrest Gump.
lol ok that’s fine. I never claimed to be smart so I really don’t care what you think I am .. you’re not a thing to me , you, nor your observations, or opinions .

@Pineapples4Puss omce again proving himself a big fan by staying at the trolling for multiple pages. he just can’t get enough of me , aww

lol ok that’s fine. I never claimed to be smart so I really don’t care what you think I am .. you’re not a thing to me , you, nor your observations, or opinions .

@Pineapples4Puss omce again proving himself a big fan by staying at the trolling for multiple pages. he just can’t get enough of me , aww
That's fine. You didn't need to mention intelligence to know that you have a low IQ.

I am still going to make comments about how idiotic you are. It's no different than me making comments on YouTube on dumb pieces of shit doing ridiculous acts. Atleast some people here can be entertained with your recklessness and stupidity.

Constantly telling people you are going to prove them wrong lol. It's sad and pathetic.
You seem to being going in the opposite direction of proving anyone wrong

Just a neckbeard who found out how to order steroids.

Last edited:

I genuinely could care less if you live or get smoked by a bus in an hour let alone if you lost the weight or gained 100 lbs more.

Matter of the fact is I know nothing about you will change As you’re incapable of it. You’ll be stuck in the same place. More than likely in a worse off position. So enjoy your mediocre life.

Boring day at work and this has been entertaining. Please keep it coming.

I
That's fine. You didn't need to mention intelligence to know that you have a low IQ.

I am still going to make comments about how idiotic you are. It's no different than me making comments on YouTube on dumb pieces of shit doing ridiculous acts. Atleast some people here can be entertained with your recklessness and stupidity.

Constantly telling people you are going to prove them wrong lol. It's sad and pathetic.
You seem to being going in the opposite direction of proving anyone wrong

Just a neckbeard who found out how to order steroids.
I know you’re going to continue making comments. because deep down you love me and my bullshit. You like being able to troll. the difference is ususally on youtube you make a comment and leave. not camp the video and make new shitcomment every couple days. If i’m truly as stupid and idiotic as you say, why am I on your mind constantly? Why can’t you stop coming back to the thread? You love me bro. it’s okay

I genuinely could care less if you live or get smoked by a bus in an hour let alone if you lost the weight or gained 100 lbs more.

Matter of the fact is I know nothing about you will change As you’re incapable of it. You’ll be stuck in the same place. More than likely in a worse off position. So enjoy your mediocre life.

Boring day at work and this has been entertaining. Please keep it coming.
lol kinda pathetic that your best form of entertainment at work you could muster up is camping another man’s transformation thread and talking shit. but you do you. You got a straight up bro crush on me.

you claim to not care if i gain or lose 100lbs, what is your purpose other than to talk shit on your companies hours? pathetic ..
whats worse than a dumbass taking a bunch of drugs , is the guy camping his thread wasting his energy and time on said dumbass.

but you stay as long as you want and talk as much shit as you need to feel better about being the beta bitch at your office.

I

I know you’re going to continue making comments. because deep down you love me and my bullshit. You like being able to troll. the difference is ususally on youtube you make a comment and leave. not camp the video and make new shitcomment every couple days. If i’m truly as stupid and idiotic as you say, why am I on your mind constantly? Why can’t you stop coming back to the thread? You love me bro. it’s okay
That's the meme you will recognize

Attachments

• Skinny-White-Guy-At-Bodybuilding-Competition-Funny.jpg
    Skinny-White-Guy-At-Bodybuilding-Competition-Funny.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 23
Back