Possible to build muscle on 1000 calories / day? I think so.

I just need to get these love handles gone. my stomach is much smaller but now it’s making the love handles look bigger …thinking I may have to utilize some injectable helios to spot reduce them when I get leaner. It’s the last spot to go but my upper body gets lean very quickly . I’ve always put muscle on quickly but never had abs

also admittedly I let myself go the entire 2021 and just ate everything and anything . cakes / pastries
/ doritos …. so i am just working back to what I was
Try some Albuterol ... Works wonders

won yourself a blue ribbon at the fair brother!

funniest part is i’m most likely faster than most ppl itt. my times are also posted online in a sports athlete website which could be confirmed but that’s doing too much for y’all cretinous fellows
I will buy a plane ticket to wherever you live. Hire TV network, possibly even get ESPN to come out and broad cast the race, put my favorite pair of light up sketchers on, and make you eat my crop dust. I will also put my first born on the line and give it to you if you win.

What snackies?

Just a lil treat huehuehue

Long-John-Silvers-Deep-Fry-Batter-1170x878.jpg

I will buy a plane ticket to wherever you live. Hire TV network, possibly even get ESPN to come out and broad cast the race, put my favorite pair of light up sketchers on, and make you eat my crop dust. I will also put my first born on the line and give it to you if you win.
i realize it’s easy to say you don’t care when a fatass is faster than you lmao. cuz it’s embarrassing. imagine the fatty that you toasted hard actually shaming you in a race . you can’t say shit after that.

i realize it’s easy to say you don’t care when a fatass is faster than you lmao. cuz it’s embarrassing. imagine the fatty that you toasted hard actually shaming you in a race . you can’t say shit after that.
It would not be a first time it happens to someone or the last.
I have seen some fast running fat mtf’s

What snackies?
a little bit of pizzer and some cans of soda last couple days. i feel very guilty. not a whole pizza just some slices…yes I know i’m slipping up. but i’m ending that bullshit today . the vacation made me get used to eating more often but since i’m trying to get more muscle now i made excuses to eat them… can’t be doing that shit so it’s back to zero junk and water only.

i’m currently 219

a little bit of pizzer and some cans of soda last couple days. i feel very guilty. not a whole pizza just some slices…yes I know i’m slipping up. but i’m ending that bullshit today . the vacation made me get used to eating more often but since i’m trying to get more muscle now i made excuses to eat them… can’t be doing that shit so it’s back to zero junk and water only.

i’m currently 219
You cant even keep your diet in check and you are throwing new compounds in every week lol you are a fat fuck now and in a few years you will still be a fat fuck but with shriveled nuts

Ima be straight brother. I haven’t given a full sprint in about 3 years. I would probably tear my groin if I tried.

If you haven’t realized I love banter.

i’m currently 219

Bro, I'm staying the obvious here, but I would have had *at least* a solid year of natural training and a completely on point diet before I did any drugs. And you are still young. Your body would have responded very well to that.

Bro, I'm staying the obvious here, but I would have had *at least* a solid year of natural training and a completely on point diet before I did any drugs. And you are still young. Your body would have responded very well to that.
white boys need roids to make gains it’s just a simple fact. in fact they need x2 that’s what bostin loyd says.

anyway bro i have low t so i need trt regardless sadly

I’ll be honest this is a top 3 contender with habib and the one about red pills and spinning girls on wheels and fucking them.

I can’t be the only one who appreciates this
I also take this statement back. Potentially top 5 thread.

Was taking a shit today and remembered that beautiful story that dude told about raising a deer and giving him dbol to make him the alpha buck.

Hands down #1 story on meso.

white boys need roids to make gains it’s just a simple fact. in fact they need x2 that’s what bostin loyd says.

anyway bro i have low t so i need trt regardless sadly
this is ridiculous…. No they don’t…

African American guys are specimens. Literally insane athletes. Insanely strong, muscles looking wild. Kids in highschool I played football with looked insane. So yeah they’re genetically gifted in athletics and muscle composition.

Let’s just say 1 in 3 black guys are outstanding in this regard. 1 in 6 white guys are outstanding in the same way.

Just because it’s less common for a white guy to be as athletic and yolked like some black guys doesn’t mean we need to take more…

it doesn’t mean the average white guy needs 2x to compete. It means you’re a average white guy. Same with the average black man who isn’t athletic. Same with the average Indian man etc. it makes zero difference to race and steroids.

this is ridiculous…. No they don’t…

African American guys are specimens. Literally insane athletes. Insanely strong, muscles looking wild. Kids in highschool I played football with looked insane. So yeah they’re genetically gifted in athletics and muscle composition.

Let’s just say 1 in 3 black guys are outstanding in this regard. 1 in 6 white guys are outstanding in the same way.

Just because it’s less common for a white guy to be as athletic and yolked like some black guys doesn’t mean we need to take more…

it doesn’t mean the average white guy needs 2x to compete. It means you’re a average white guy. Same with the average black man who isn’t athletic. Same with the average Indian man etc. it makes zero difference to race and steroids.

The average white guys in my jiu jitsu acedemy destroy the muscled black dudes. There's something about a corn fed midwest farm kid...they don't have the ripped physique, but they are strong as fuck. Hell, give me a muscled guy with no training and I can have my way with him. I could literally fuck his ass and he couldn't do anything about it. Muscles don't mean shit, at least when it comes to jiu jitsu.

Back