Post-PCT...sore and shrunk balls/feel shutdown

kaizoku

Finished up PCT 2 weeks ago.
No post-cycle/post-PCT bloods yet.

My balls feel smaller/tighter and have been sore since I came off cycle.
Been feeling lethargic with little motivation or libido since I started PCT.
Oddly my workouts have been going awesome and people have been telling me I look bigger.

Cycle was test e only.
Was planning on 12 weeks but had to extend another 4 weeks because I didn't want to be on PCT during a vacation.

Week 1-12 500mg/wk
Week 12-16 300mg/wk
HCG 500iu/wk
Arimidex .25mg EOD
Waited 2 weeks after last pin to start PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

HCG, Nolva and Clomid were all from Naps (yeah...I know better now).

Have all new PCT stuff on hand from reliablerx.

Should I get bloods to see where I'm at and go from there or should I just try to blast some HCG to jumpstart things?

wait another 2 weeks (so, a month total after pct) for the SERMs to fully clear your system (if they weren't bunk that is) to get bloodwork that'll reflect your true levels. go from there. it is impossible to tell the true problem without some hard numbers. good luck bro.

Even if you used hcg cycle you should have put it in pct .. I advise you not to use anything .. Make 100mcg of triptorelin .. A single injection .. The important thing is that both of pharmacy ... I've had made a seven days ago and I'm recovering libido and testicular size

Don't listen to the guy above. He's done 1 shot and it's only been a week. Wait for someone who's more versed in this area. Ppl r good around here.

What the fuck are you talking about.
Even if you used hcg cycle you should have put it in pct .. I advise you not to use anything .. Make 100mcg of triptorelin .. A single injection .. The important thing is that both of pharmacy ... I've had made a seven days ago and I'm recovering libido and testicular size

Huh? Why the fuck would I use HCG during PCT?

Anyway...like @cyclone268 said above...I waited it out and now I feel awesome. Getting post-PCT blood work early next week and I'm feels so good/libido is so strong I wouldn't be surprised if my test levels were above pre-cycle.

Hcg during pct? You been watching those rich piana videos again....

As allows you to say what the fuck are you talking about? You have no idea how you do a pct? Obviously if he still has the balls there will be small ... I have documented in this field ... And if you're wrong anyway we want respect ... Go read the pct of scally or documentation of triptorelin ... Then we'll talk

Unfortunately on this field there are various theories .. You can not judge unless you have tried it ... If my advice is not appreciated I will avoid giving them

As allows you to say what the fuck are you talking about? You have no idea how you do a pct? Obviously if he still has the balls there will be small ... I have documented in this field ... And if you're wrong anyway we want respect ... Go read the pct of scally or documentation of triptorelin ... Then we'll talk
Let's see your documents.

Back