Post your Controversial Opinions here

Primo is weak and overated. Run eq instead.

Minimal effective dosing is a scam

Steroids are addictive, just not the same way of rec drugs of course

Tren and nandrolone are great combo, specialy in offseason

bulks without wet compounds arnt fun

Oral toxicity of superdrol is GREATLY overstated

Dbol gets way too much hate, it is my favourite offseason oral
How long have you permablasted tren?

Find the drugs that give you no sides/least sides and run the doses as high and as long as possible.

Cycle lengths should be based on bloods not a set number of weeks.

Orals are fine to use. 90% of us don’t compete so saying they are only for contest prep is silly.

There’s a difference between trt and cruise.

If you do steroids you should take a statin. Being scared of the side effects of a statin but doing tren is oxymoronic.

Agree on all but this

if you do steroids you should take a statin. Being scared of the side effects of a statin but doing tren is oxymoronic.

I know it individual genetics, but I "suffer" from low cholesterol LDL in the 50s ApoB, Lp(a) in the low end. On cycle they barely move, so no need for a statin till now

Agree on all but this

I know it individual genetics, but I "suffer" from low cholesterol LDL in the 50s ApoB, Lp(a) in the low end. On cycle they barely move, so no need for a statin till now
Time to up the doses . Jk. Well aside from the few genetic outliers, I think statins should be more widely used.

Explain this. It’s powdered food with the best amino profile for building LBM
unless you can only eat through a straw it's completely unnecessary for 99% of the athletic world. all athletes and most likely all non athletes get more than enough protein through Whole Foods. I’d rather eat a steak than some processed powder.

That said there is a time and a place for protein supplementation. Ie: don’t have time or can’t afford real food. If those were issues in my life I’d work on those as opposed to training

Consistency, time and genetics will determine one’s ceiling in bodybuilding. Having all 3 checked creates a true monster.

Most are lacking 1 or 2 elements and will continue to spin their wheels year after year looking the same, or regressing altogether.

Most if not everyone except the competitors here think they are around 15%, in reality the majority are over 20% hahahah
True, most think they're leaner than they actually are. I always say I'm like 16% body fat most of the year and 12% in the summer season. Some people say it's too much, well, those same people then respond no way it's that high to my pics. But it is what it is.

P.S. real ~15% body fat is actually lean and quite ripped by most people standards and less is not always better. It's about balancing it all out.

Last edited: