Post your Controversial Opinions here

In ten years it'll become apparent we've all been injecting large amounts of endotoxins from UGL gear and peptides, causing all sorts of long term health damage, and future generations will look at us like we look at the people who thought using lead pipes for drinking water was ok because "I just had a glass and feel fine".
Well thank goodness I'll be in my 80s by then and it just won't matter that much

Well thank goodness I'll be in my 80s by then and it just won't matter that much

I dunno...even then I'd think it would be nicer to die in one's sleep rather than living with the unending agony of arthritic claw hands and disintegrating hip joints for a few years, only to finally go out slowly over the course of a couple of weeks screaming in pain from sepsis, then searing your loved one's final memory of you with some delirium induced horror freak show in the last few hours.

But right now cumulative endotoxin induced rheumatoid arthritis and immune system degeneration are just theories. Strong theories closely correlated with those who inhale endotoxin in poor quality housing or factories though. Only IV drug users and those using UGL gear routinely inject the stuff, who, unlike the inhalers, bypass the immune system entirely and mainline those toxic fragments of bacterial walls. Being secretive and outside the law, I'm sure it'll be a while before those populations are studied.

I put him on ignore , every other post is some mad max conspiracy theory lol. He needs to go outside a bit more often.

It's really important that no matter what potential hazard exists, there's always the guy whose mother fed him lead paint chips ready to comfort you by insisting there's nothing to worry about.

It's really important that no matter what potential hazard exists, there's always the guy whose mother fed him lead paint chips ready to comfort you by insisting there's nothing to worry about.

Lmao you’re projecting yourself.

If you are not using 29g slins pins for all your steroid injections, you're missing out. Absolutely painless, no pip, much easier to push than normal syringes. I felt like a retard for not using them earlier. Fuck "deep im injections".

Using AIs low dose daily is more effective than bigger doses twice a week.

Tren is not that bad mentally, you only have to keep your estrogen in check. If you notice getting more impulsive or aggressive, try more AIs or less test.

Primo and Mast should be forbidden for being so shit

If you are not using 29g slins pins for all your steroid injections, you're missing out. Absolutely painless, no pip, much easier to push than normal syringes. I felt like a retard for not using them earlier. Fuck "deep im injections".

Using AIs low dose daily is more effective than bigger doses twice a week.

Tren is not that bad mentally, you only have to keep your estrogen in check. If you notice getting more impulsive or aggressive, try more AIs or less test.

Primo and Mast should be forbidden for being so shit
problem with 29g pins is you have to run low dose cycles or pin very often which many people don't want to do, myself included. The moment you add a second or third compound the harder it gets

I put him on ignore , every other post is some mad max conspiracy theory lol. He needs to go outside a bit more often.
He usually has good points tho even if sometimes he misses (who doesnt).

guy won't be like by people doing ostrich policy. 'ah no real serious side effect of unknown chemicals by shady vendors on the long run' 'ordering gear is like nothing, can never have problem with LE'. 'tightening customs is bullshit' etcetc.

He usually has good points tho even if sometimes he misses (who doesnt).

guy won't be like by people doing ostrich policy. 'ah no real serious side effect of unknown chemicals by shady vendors on the long run' 'ordering gear is like nothing, can never have problem with LE'. 'tightening customs is bullshit' etcetc.

Misses??!

Only deferred responses, but no misses!