Post your Controversial Opinions here

problem with 29g pins is you have to run low dose cycles or pin very often which many people don't want to do, myself included. The moment you add a second or third compound the harder it gets

True. If you use short esters and pin daily you can get away with it though. And pinning daily with slin pins is easier for me than harpooning myself 2-3 times per week.

Like daily

0.3 ml Tren A 150 mg/ml = 315 mg per week
0.4 ml Test P 110 mg/ml = 308 mg per week

You would have 0.5 ml left for a third compound or a higher dose since you can get about 1.2 ml into a slin pin.

problem with 29g pins is you have to run low dose cycles or pin very often which many people don't want to do, myself included. The moment you add a second or third compound the harder it gets
I can tell you this with all honesty, I would rather spread out 6ml on each delt or quad with ease using the same slin pin rather than do two 3ml deep im shots using 25g. The scar tissue buildup caused me issues in the long run.

Plus not spreading that much oil sometimes causes a little pip next day.

what if you are pinning 1.1-3cc a day, how would you do that with 19g slin pins?

True. If you use short esters and pin daily you can get away with it though. And pinning daily with slin pins is easier for me than harpooning myself 2-3 times per week.

Like daily

0.3 ml Tren A 150 mg/ml = 315 mg per week
0.4 ml Test P 110 mg/ml = 308 mg per week

You would have 0.5 ml left for a third compound or a higher dose since you can get about 1.2 ml into a slin pin.

what if you are pinning 1.1-3cc a day, how would you do that with 19g slin pins?

You mean 1.1 ml up to 3 ml oil per day? Like DECLAN said in a previous post, you could just backfill the same slin pin a few times and use it on different spots or a bit apart on the same muscle.