Post your Controversial Opinions here

@Sector

U still upset?
Is that why you removed your picture but are still here?
It's Saturday, you must be in a good, party time mood.

We know you have better, more amazing online places to frequent, but come here and post your controversial opinions.
Theoretically, no one is allowed to say anything about them.
However, Ghoul always breaks the rules so we cannot guarantee.

I have a proposition for you: let's swap.
you come back here and I'll get out.
You need to be here, I don't; i figured it could make you reconsider.
Summer is almost over. It's a good time for the prodigal son.

Please respond and post some incendiary opinion because, so far, all we got is pineapple on pizza.
Told you they need you back.

Literally me last year. I remember how delusional i was about Primo after reading some meso posts and every single reddit experience thread. I really thought you could build muscle on it. It made me look a bit fuller at best, while making me feel like shit 24/7.

How i imagined Primo = NPP (Full, juicy look.)

How i imagined Mast = Tren (Ripped, confident, feeling good, actually higher libido. Not just looking flat like a stick while shedding some hair like on mast.)

Everyone who loves Mast and Primo, don't get offended, i'm just ranting. Good if it works for you.

This can be a very intimate question for a man, iris. That's like asking a woman for her age.

Fair

Who is going to keep the high estrogenic men here in check then?

You, goldjunge, are amazing at this and some.
You are precious (I mean it).

You go get this man aka drama queen Sector and tell him to drop the tren and get back here ASAP.
Please.
Thanks.

problem with 29g pins is you have to run low dose cycles or pin very often which many people don't want to do, myself included. The moment you add a second or third compound the harder it gets

You realize that you can use normal 2.5ml syringes (or any other size for that matter) and just put on a small gauge needle. The only reall problem is pinning large volumes shallow im.

Fair

You, goldjunge, are amazing at this and some.
You are precious (I mean it).

Love you too, iris. It's good to have at least one woman on board. I wonder what happened to all the other women of meso.

You go get this man aka drama queen Sector and tell him to drop the tren and get back here ASAP.
Please.
Thanks.

You have to give him some time, i'm sure he will come back. The tren probably doesn't make it easier to be not mad, i would be mad too. From what i have seen from other steroids boards, meso has still the best community, so there is a good chance.

Masteron and primo are both overly hyped. Great compounds, I'm not saying that, but lots of guys are using giant amounts together or of one. If being used as an AI, proviron is probably better than both, and will take care of SBHG better. Also, the amount of TREN guys run is crazy.

Last edited:
- Most steroid gains are water weight, especially if on test/eq/deca.

Guys who appear to be 10% in the offseason usually have to drop 40-60 lbs to get in contest shape.

Drop to 125mg test for 2 months and you'll pee out most of your gains.

- 10 iu GH is adding another 10-15 lbs of fake water weight gains, even if you're dieting.
10-15?

You have to give him some time, i'm sure he will come back. The tren probably doesn't make it easier to be not mad, i would be mad too. From what i have seen from other steroids boards, meso has still the best community, so there is a good chance.
No problem.
No tren for me, obvs, but I can be a total bumhole/moody/edgy/ volatile cow.
It's a natural gift.
So, I wouldn't judge.
But if I could take the thing (which fascinates me so much), it would probably be world war III. So, good thing it's out of my reach.

I was being serious, though, about your mate.
No-one gives a damn about what happened.
It's nothing.
He did say the demographic is shite.
But I genuinely thought that if he knows there is 1 less twat in da haus, moi, it could tempt him back.
I wanted to pull the plug, at least for a while, so I thought I could put my absence to good use by reaching out to him.
Anyway, I am sure you guys are in touch and he's OK.
I also think, as you say, that he will put this behind him and the picture/account will be restored.

He is just playing hard to get.
High estrogen stuff.
Fact.

Have a good weekend.
X

eli5 me on statins?

I'm going to jump in with my own controversial opinion. Statins are unnecessarily demonized in this country primarily as a result of misapplication by the medical establishment and the goddamned American College of Cardiology that refuse to update their treatment guidelines to modern standards.

The clinical trials for statins were intended to be successful, ergo they were used on high risk populations for whom anything but higher doses would have been unethical. In many cases, they were used as secondary intervention for heart disease. Secondary, meaning that the patient had already experienced one MACE. As a result, dosing guidelines are based on these clinical trials.

All the while ASCVD is growing as the leading cause of death in this country when we have these awesome prevention tools that aren't actually being used for prevention. Once the disease has occurred and merits treatment it's too late for prevention and then becomes a matter of intervention.

The hate for statins stems from the doses being used and the relatively low frequency of adverse side effects such as various symptoms of myalgia and fucking type 2 diabetes, which occurs within 3 years in 1/3 of the patients that go on 80mg atorvastatin daily.

So look at the dose response curve of statins:

Dose-response-relationship-for-monotherapy-with-statins-The-symbols-and-bars-represent.png

You'll notice that 85% of the efficacy comes from roughly 25% of the maximum dose in the case of rosuvastatin and is pretty similar for atorvastatin.

There's also the fact that that the medical establishment has failed to measure ApoB when the rest of the civilized world is using it as the primary biomarker to directly measure the risk of ASCVD. While LDL-C is closely correlated with risk it is less precise and there's the fact that ApoB is causal and has a linear relationship. It's not popular because the test is "expensive" at roughly $15.

Finally, the ACC continues to recommend statin mono-therapy for lipid management when there's a host of other tools that are complementary and equally well tolerated that will further reduce ApoB sufficient not only to mitigate the risk of increasing plaque burden, but potentially reduce it.

I'm thinking of ezetimibe, bempedoic acid, and PCSK9 inhibitors like Repatha (evolocumab). A little of each is a great deal more effective than a lot of any one.

Finally, I apologize for my complete inability to explain anything to a 5yo.