Practical Application of HGH

Helix

Hi all

I've been working tirelessly on an e-book the last few months, summarized on all my formal and informal education, practical experience coaching athletes of various demographics and backgrounds, and tireless effort on developing an understanding of the practical application of growth hormone. Theres and enormous volume of info out there about growth hormone, but nothing that was to the point on "how do I actually use this stuff?!" so I decided to fill that gap.

Please, give me your feedback after reading and let me know what you think.

Attachments

Hi all

I've been working tirelessly on an e-book the last few months, summarized on all my formal and informal education, practical experience coaching athletes of various demographics and backgrounds, and tireless effort on developing an understanding of the practical application of growth hormone. Theres and enormous volume of info out there about growth hormone, but nothing that was to the point on "how do I actually use this stuff?!" so I decided to fill that gap.

Finally, an extensive book about gh that covers everything we need to know and have always wanted to know. I've read this a few times already and find new information I didn't notice the previous time reading it. This will continue to be my go-to book for everything related to growth hormone.

Thanks for posting this coach helix!

Finally, an extensive book about gh that covers everything we need to know and have always wanted to know. I've read this a few times already and find new information I didn't notice the previous time reading it. This will continue to be my go-to book for everything related to growth hormone.

Thanks for posting this coach helix!
I second this. His in depth knowledge in this piece of work is game changing.

Hi all

This is by far the most well thought out piece of literature on the subject of HGH I've ever read. Well done good sir

You know what I've gotta go read it again!

Hi all

You forgot to cite your sources.

Also, can I buy the hardcover on Amazon somewhere? Please link me

Hi all

I can't believe you're giving this away for free! Most people would charge an arm and leg for this info. I feel much more confident with HGH after reading your guide. Thank you, coach!

Back