Price list --ASC--Angel Shanghai Chem----China & Factory Wholesale

TukAngel

Subscriber
Hello Dear Friends,

Exciting news! We've just updated our prices for Retatrutide, Semaglutide (Sema), Tirzepatide (Tirz), and BPC157 kits
For those interested in the specifics, you can check out the latest test report here:

We're committed to providing the highest quality products to our valued customers. Let us know how many milligrams you need, and I'll check our inventory for you.

Thank you for your continued support!

Feel free to like, share, and comment if you have any questions!

Best regards,Tuk

#Retatrutide #Semaglutide #Tirzepatide #BPC157 #NewPrices #QualityFirst #HealthAndWellness #ShippingUpdate

I hope this works for you! Let me know if you need any further adjustments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exciting News from Tuk!

Hey there, amazing friends!

We've got some fantastic updates that we can't wait to share with you. Check out our new prices and don't miss our limited-time discount on select products!

Special Offers:
  • Retatrutide 15 mg: Now just $280! (First come, first served!)
Premium Selections:
  • Sermorelin 5 mg: Only $85
  • ARA-290 10 mg: Just $80
  • Epitalon 10 mg: An incredible $58
Fast Shipping: Only $40 to the US! ✈️

For those interested in the specifics, you can check out the latest test report here: Janoshik Test Report.

We’re all about quality and commitment to your wellness journey. Let us know how many milligrams you need, and I’ll personally check our inventory for you. ✅

Thank you for being a part of our community! Your support means the world to us. Let’s keep growing and thriving together! ✨

Don't forget to like, share, and drop a comment if you have any questions or just want to say hi!

Best vibes,
Tuk

#NewPrices #SpecialOffers #QualityProducts #HealthJourney #ShippingUpdate #StayAwesome

This looks to good to be true.

What is your testing policy if a customer is sending your stuff to Janoshik for a blind test, will you compensate the person in any way for it?

What happens if that blind test comes back underdosed or completely fake?

Shipping is only to the US? Or will you ship to any other region as well?

1. This is just a temporary discount campaign.

2. Anyone's test is always welcome.

3. If the product has any quality problem, we are willing to offer free reshipment or refund.

4. If the product appears to have any problems related to customs, we are willing to provide free reshipment or refund service.

Of course, the premise of this service is that your address information is not wrong.