Primo Depot Brew: Basskiller is down, help me with my BB and BA

MrTexas2

Greetings. Long time home brewer. However I have not made Primo in a long time and I am trying to calculate my BB and BA. I usually use Basskiller's Powder calculator, but the site is down. So. how about you home-brew experts helping a guy out.

I have 20 grams of powder and I want to make it about 120 mgs per cc. That should not be a problem, yes? Have not done the math but that should be about 175 mls' or so total.

However, without Bass' powder calculator, I am pretty much guessing at my BB and BA levels. The brew is for me, a gal I am prepping for a Wellness competition (maybe I should make it a little less potent) and maybe also for a guy I am prepping for an open bodybuilding comp. Don't want to fuck people up so I need to get this right.

Off he top of my head I am thinking of going with 20 ml of BB or so, and about 2.3 ml of BA. Are those on the high side?

Much appreciation for any help.

20g (~17ml) 160ml total á ~125mg/ml (depend of pureness)
2%BA-3.2ml
20%BB-32ml
Rest of the choice of your oil 108ml.

20g (~17ml) 160ml total á ~125mg/ml (depend of pureness)
2%BA-3.2ml
20%BB-32ml
Rest of the choice of your oil 108ml.

Thanks. That is pretty much the standard formula, what I have usually stuck with, I was just reading that some were of the opinion you could get away with less.

Better safe than sorry, especially since primo raws are so ridiculously expensive.

Going with tried and true grapeseed oil. I just add oil until I hit 160 mgs.

That's about how my luck works too!
Does it coincide with what you did?

I actually used a little bit less than what the calculator dictated....but that should not be a problem. We see people doing just fine by using less. If you read my other thread you will see that I had a bigger problem, some smoke issues. I normally brew larger amounts of primarily test e....90% of the guys using my gear are older and using TRT levels or maybe a bit more.

I used the same technique (I use an open flame...being doing it for nearly 8 years...I just now got back on the forums and saw that everyone is using a hot plate) and I get the oil lightly swirling and rarely get any smoke. This time I was only making twenty grams worth and did not adjust my flame until too late and got some smoking. That is an issue, especial since 20 grams of primo cost me nearly $500. Ouch. I originally was making it for a gal I am prepping for a wellness competition. I also have a big guy (285 pounder) who wants to make a run for a pro card. I told him honestly his money is better spent on Tren, Mast, and GH. He also runs prescription test. My gal is doing great on 1st 10-14 mgs of anavar daily. The monetary loss is nothing compared to fucking up 2 people's prep. I am going to just run the primo myself until I am sure it is good (or not). I got a touch of pip from 1.5 cc's yesterday, but that might have just been a bad shot.

Going to try another cc tonight.

Its down again, LOL.
yeah, its frustrating.
Have a go at this:

yeah, its frustrating.
Have a go at this:
I am brewing a small batch of tren and fortunately I gathered all my info he last time his site was up.

Interestingly, there are a number of guys here who brew with hardly any BA and often no BB. However, there is a reason pharmacies use these compounds (BA/BB) in these amounts.

If you are making a batch for yourself that will be used in the next 6 weeks that is one thing. But if it is used 6 months from now by someone else, that is another.

Back