Primo E will not dissolve no matter what

AbstractMind

Got some primo e from a pretty popular raw source recently and it has almost zero solubility no matter the BB content or the heat. Using MCT. Anybody ever run into this issue? I can definitely say it doesn’t look super crystally like other primo I’ve gotten in the past. Willing to name drop source if need be.

Source is GodBullRaw. They’re also hawking the fuck out of me via email telling me they sent me 200 grams instead of 50 like I had ordered. They’ve literally been pleading with me to send them 150 grams back that I don’t even have. The fact that they’re willing to resell some shit a random guy already opened up is enough to make me never do business with them, but now that this primo is showing all the signs of not being legit, ill name drop them all day. I legitimately only got the 50 grams.

Edit - also willing to post a pic to compare to other people’s primo, because there’s no crystals at all in this bag it almost looks like Var

Last edited:
Source is GodBullRaw. They’re also hawking the fuck out of me via email telling me they sent me 200 grams instead of 50 like I had ordered. They’ve literally been pleading with me to send them 150 grams back that I don’t even have. The fact that they’re willing to resell some shit a random guy already opened up is enough to make me never do business with them, but now that this primo is showing all the signs of not being legit, ill name drop them all day. I legitimately only got the 50 grams.

Edit - also willing to post a pic to compare to other people’s primo, because there’s no crystals at all in this bag it almost looks like Var

Interesting if true

If they can't absorb the loss from their own fuck up probably shouldn't be in business

Got some primo e from a pretty popular raw source recently and it has almost zero solubility no matter the BB content or the heat. Using MCT. Anybody ever run into this issue? I can definitely say it doesn’t look super crystally like other primo I’ve gotten in the past. Willing to name drop source if need be.
Let’s see the pics

Wow. Definitely won't order from him. Who knows what returned raws I'll get when i order. You probably got the same, hence the insoluble raws. Fuck that guy

Here’s a pic of panda’s primo on the left and godbulls on the right …

Attachments

• D806DC1E-3789-43CB-B495-A5708BA6B853.jpeg
    D806DC1E-3789-43CB-B495-A5708BA6B853.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 163
Tried to get it to go into solution as low as 50mg/ml, and it just has zero solubility, even when raised to 25%bb and heat cranked up

Attachments

• 6C2AE1AD-67BA-4B65-AA21-47403E788EA8.jpeg
    6C2AE1AD-67BA-4B65-AA21-47403E788EA8.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 155
Just one of the stupid ass emails they sent me. There’s a lot more then this lol. The first part about the tren is because they sent me tren E instead of ace.

Attachments

• C59D223E-B6C9-4E5E-8991-1F8A16ACB011.jpeg
    C59D223E-B6C9-4E5E-8991-1F8A16ACB011.jpeg
    329.1 KB · Views: 150
Just one of the stupid ass emails they sent me. There’s a lot more then this lol. The first part about the tren is because they sent me tren E instead of ace.
How drunk was he when he wrote this email lol. Or just very bad at using Google translate?

You should tag him so you can get a resolution to this.

@godraw

Read this shit lol

Attachments

• CC420307-F071-444F-A09F-2D7006B6DDDE.jpeg
    CC420307-F071-444F-A09F-2D7006B6DDDE.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 0754A879-4818-4BCD-AB9A-E0F75C0B5A96.png
    0754A879-4818-4BCD-AB9A-E0F75C0B5A96.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 170
Read this shit lol
I appreciate you posting this. Your "primo" looks very much like anavar. Shiny and big grains.

This vendor is a joke. Can't form an English sentence, sends you the wrong raw, then asks you to become a drug smuggler by mailing it back to God knows where.

People should avoid this vendor. I bet you anything that's anavar BTW

I appreciate you posting this. Your "primo" looks very much like anavar. Shiny and big grains.

This vendor is a joke. Can't form an English sentence, sends you the wrong raw, then asks you to become a drug smuggler by mailing it back to God knows where.

People should avoid this vendor. I bet you anything that's anavar By the way
I’m going to send a sample to Janoshik and find out what it really is for sure

Got some primo e from a pretty popular raw source recently and it has almost zero solubility no matter the BB content or the heat. Using MCT. Anybody ever run into this issue? I can definitely say it doesn’t look super crystally like other primo I’ve gotten in the past. Willing to name drop source if need b
Here’s a pic of panda’s primo on the left and godbulls on the right …
How do you like Purple Pandas primo? It gives me ridiculous pip and elevares my liver enzymes however the look is absolutely ridiculous