Primo inflammation/flu?

Tbaz192

let me join in on the weird posts lately,

Seems my 4th week on 300mg primo. I’m getting some sort of Flu like symptoms & terrible inflammation. Joints feel terrible, muscles ache. Feel weak/out of it.
Day 6 of this. I’m not actually sick with anything.

E2 is in range and at the higher end which is typical for me. Feel my best there.
I supplement everything possible for cycle support and BP.

I got labs AGAIN. Today to see if maybe my E2 crashed within a week

Anyone else have similar issues with primo?

let me join in on the weird posts lately,

Seems my 4th week on 300mg primo. I’m getting some sort of Flu like symptoms & terrible inflammation. Joints feel terrible, muscles ache. Feel weak/out of it.
Day 6 of this. I’m not actually sick with anything.

E2 is in range and at the higher end which is typical for me. Feel my best there.
I supplement everything possible for cycle support and BP.

I got labs AGAIN. Today to see if maybe my E2 crashed within a week

Fever?

Who’s primo?
Axle. Had zero issues with the primo mct 200. Solid results and everything. & My test is gso. So I was like hmmm gso should be okay.
Nope. Body hates it I guess. Pip is wild.

My guess is I’m having like a test flu but with primo gso

Also terrified to pin my delts with it haha

I’m on week 19 of 20 using 300 test / 100 primo. I got terribly sick twice during this cycle but I think it was going around. However, I have had AWFUL gas and the shits like I ate a roadkill sandwich pretty much the whole time. Primo is the only new compound I introduced, including all my ancillaries….so idk. Primo also from Axel, but Im not pointing fingers or saying something is wrong with it just stating my experience.

To me it sounds like E2 issues even though your numbers are in line. My E2 was high when I tested but I definitely felt low e2 sides during the first few weeks. It’s why I ended up on a 3:1 ratio

I’m on week 19 of 20 using 300 test / 100 primo. I got terribly sick twice during this cycle but I think it was going around. However, I have had AWFUL gas and the shits like I ate a roadkill sandwich pretty much the whole time. Primo is the only new compound I introduced, including all my ancillaries….so idk. Primo also from Axel, but Im not pointing fingers or saying something is wrong with it just stating my experience.

To me it sounds like E2 issues even though your numbers are in line. My E2 was high when I tested but I definitely felt low e2 sides during the first few weeks. It’s why I ended up on a 3:1 ratio
Yeah it’s sort of a crap shoot here for me.

Just gaining more info from yall. To see what I might have to do. And going 3:1 might be my next move. That’s if I don’t drop it.
600 test 300 primo just may not be in the cards for me.
Went thru the MCT primo no issues. Pip wasn’t even bad tbh. Sore for a day barely.
The GSO tho… yikes. Hopefully it was just a bad one and the other injects won’t be as bad.

BUT! What I forgot to mention. Damn brain fog/adhd.
I took my AI 3 days ago. Because I was getting teary eyed at movies and my dick and drive was nonexistent for a solid week.
After AI. It’s there and working now. No longer teary eyed at movies

just really waiting on labs now. Hopefully soon.

Yes, after some time i realized that primo makes me feel like shit and does absolutely nothing. I tried to like it because of all the positive reports but honestly it was just a complete waste of time and money.

Mast wasn't as bad but also didn't do anything besides making me look flat.

I just accepted that DHT derivates are not for me and that i don't need to add them to every cycle.

Yes, after some time i realized that primo makes me feel like shit and does absolutely nothing. I tried to like it because of all the positive reports but honestly it was just a complete waste of time and money.

I just accepted that DHT derivates are not for me and that i don't need to add them to every cycle.
Hoping that’s not the case for me! But I’ll see soon

So now what? Test and EQ? Test and NPP?

Just gaining more info from yall. To see what I might have to do. And going 3:1 might be my next move. That’s if I don’t drop it.
Went thru the MCT primo no issues. Pip wasn’t even bad tbh. Sore for a day barely.
The GSO tho… yikes. Hopefully it was just a bad one and the other injects won’t be as bad.

I took my AI 3 days ago. Because I was getting teary eyed at movies and my dick and drive was nonexistent for a solid week.

I can’t really tolerate GSO either.

I have a hard time w/ GSO compared to MCT too…lots of people do. Heating up the vials first and then heating up the syringe a little once filled before injecting does help a lot though.

Your experience with the sides are similar to what I just went through at the beginning of my current cycle. Took me 5-6 weeks to really dial in the right ratio. Felt bad low e2 symptoms with a high e2 score.

The Primo is effectively acting as a SERM rather than an AI at this point. For me the answer was the 3:1 ratio. Some people it’s 1:1, others swear by a higher primo than test ratio. It’s just individual and you have to be smart and systemically adjust your dosage until you find the ratio that feels right.

I don't see anything wrong with getting teary eyed at movies. I've done that my whole life. But the other part yeah I get why you took an AI.

The part where you said "damn brain fog" is exactly how I describe every time I've tried primo. It sneaks up on me and I don't realize it until I've caught myself doing something dumb or making a dumb mistake a few times. I won't touch it anymore. I love masteron though. Complete opposite experience for me