Primo inflammation/flu?

Just wanted to chime in as I've had similar issues as you. For low E2 symptoms especially brain fog try 25mg DHEA and 10mg Pregnenolone. I get the nutri cost brand off Amazon, does the trick just as good if not better than Dbol/HCG for me and without the oral toxicity. If that amount isn't enough double the dose split through the day.

Currently running 500 test cyp, 600 primo ( Axle ) and 300 Tren A. Slight pip but nothing indicative of contamination. I am using the 100mg/ML in GSO. I've found heating the vials up with a blow dryer for about 5 minutes or so substantially lessens my PIP, all my vials look black from the heat labels. Lol

Why continue using something that is causing that much pain? That's not normal for Primo to cause that much pain. I use Rimobolans and UGL Primo and both are painless at 100mg/ml. Your infection is likely from the gear, not injection technique. Keep using it and you'll likely get an infection in some other body part.
100% get what you’re saying.

So my left glute was 100% an infection.
(Also was a full 1ml of 200mg GSO. Which at that volume/MG is known to cause some issues & I believe it tested at 220mg and some change)

Once I saw a doctor & everything it was already manageable. I should’ve gone earlier yes.
But since I got antibiotics just a day ago. I figured given I bought quite a lot, I should make sure 100% that it was the gear causing the infection & not me, before getting rid of it.

It was me. Not the gear.
48+ hours later after pinning .5ml of the same primo. No issues. No signs of infection or swelling of any sort. No lump. Just slight pip which is normal for primo gso for some people. Perhaps with my glute I just didn’t swab enough or I touched something after all the prep & contaminated it.

If I had issues with this injection I would of course get rid of the primo. And take my antibiotics/naproxen immediately.

I suppose I was playing guinea pig for others on this board. And if I got two infections in separate areas from this gear it would 100% be blasted on the board for everyone to know. Because then it was 100% poor practices by the supplier causing gear to be tainted.

Just wanted to chime in as I've had similar issues as you. For low E2 symptoms especially brain fog try 25mg DHEA and 10mg Pregnenolone. I get the nutri cost brand off Amazon, does the trick just as good if not better than Dbol/HCG for me and without the oral toxicity. If that amount isn't enough double the dose split through the day.

Currently running 500 test cyp, 600 primo ( Axle ) and 300 Tren A. Slight pip but nothing indicative of contamination. I am using the 100mg/ML in GSO. I've found heating the vials up with a blow dryer for about 5 minutes or so substantially lessens my PIP, all my vials look black from the heat labels. Lol
Appreciate it! I’ll look into it.

So for my .5ml delt injection of this same primo, I left it on low on my candle warmer for like 15 minutes. Label turned black on the bottom from the heat. Getting the slightest pip as well. Which tbh I think it’s just from pinning 2 separate things in the same delt.
No issues so far.
Hope your cycle treats ya well.

Thank you for the DHEA, Pregnenolone insight.

I had been scouring many sources and the only things I could come up with for low E2 with Primo were Dbol and trying adding in Test prop. (Obviously not considering adding exogenous estrogens).

Appreciate it! I’ll look into it.

So for my .5ml delt injection of this same primo, I left it on low on my candle warmer for like 15 minutes. Label turned black on the bottom from the heat. Getting the slightest pip as well. Which tbh I think it’s just from pinning 2 separate things in the same delt.
No issues so far.
Hope your cycle treats ya well.
Glad your on the mend. Heat makes an amazing difference with gso. I put the filled syringe on the coffee warmer for a few minutes before I inject, after preheating the vial.