Primo inflammation/flu?

let me join in on the weird posts lately,

Seems my 4th week on 300mg primo. I’m getting some sort of Flu like symptoms & terrible inflammation. Joints feel terrible, muscles ache. Feel weak/out of it.
Day 6 of this. I’m not actually sick with anything.

E2 is in range and at the higher end which is typical for me. Feel my best there.
I supplement everything possible for cycle support and BP.

I got labs AGAIN. Today to see if maybe my E2 crashed within a week

Anyone else have similar issues with primo?
All the side effects you cite are those of an intolerance/allergy to the carrier oil.

All the side effects you cite are those of an intolerance/allergy to the carrier oil.
Seeming that way. But I’ve had zero issues with my Test & Tren GSO.
I’m just gonna drop this primo. Out some major $ but it’s not worth this.

Also going to urgent care to see if I have some sort of infection. Day 7 still a huge lump in my butt cheek

Seeming that way. But I’ve had zero issues with my Test & Tren GSO.
I’m just gonna drop this primo. Out some major $ but it’s not worth this.

Also going to urgent care to see if I have some sort of infection. Day 7 still a huge lump in my butt cheek
Damn good luck let us know what happens. If you haven’t gone yet you might want to try a heating pad and a massage gun on the lump. I’ve used those successfully before on bad lumps that stuck around.

Damn good luck let us know what happens. If you haven’t gone yet you might want to try a heating pad and a massage gun on the lump. I’ve used those successfully before on bad lumps that stuck around.
I might just scream if I use a massage gun on it lol. It’s pretty painful. I’ve been icing it and heating it off and on. It’s definitely gone down, just won’t go away.

I’ll keep yall updated.

Update.

Just left urgent care/hospital.
Doctor saw me.
Bp was 160/82 (that’s high)
Didn’t have a fever. But I’ve been sweating like crazy. For no reason. Joints kill me and muscle aches.

He checked my left glute and felt the lump and swelling. It went down the side of my glute/hip and up towards my lower back. A good 5-6 inches long.

He said there’s no surface evidence of an infection. Only can see and feel the swelling. But due to you doing a deep IM injection, we wouldn’t see anything till it was really bad. So no need to cut you open or drain anything as of now. It’s good you came in today. Before it potentially got worse.

After that. He put me on a week of doxycycline & naproxen for inflammation/infection. To see if it goes away. And if it doesn’t. He said come back and we’ll do what we need.

Not going to point fingers or directly blame the gear. With this it could’ve happened from anything. But I understand how to keep things sterile, it’s pretty common sense. So I don’t see myself causing this. Unless it was unknowingly.

Only way I’d blame the gear is if it happened again.
And tbh... I’m not sure I want to even try it again. Even tho it was a brand new sealed vial & first dose from it.

Going forward. I have the decision of to try that primo again. Or just stop primo completely.

Update.

Just left urgent care/hospital.
Doctor saw me.
Bp was 160/82 (that’s high)
Didn’t have a fever. But I’ve been sweating like crazy. For no reason. Joints kill me and muscle aches.

He checked my left glute and felt the lump and swelling. It went down the side of my glute/hip and up towards my lower back. A good 5-6 inches long.

He said there’s no surface evidence of an infection. Only can see and feel the swelling. But due to you doing a deep IM injection, we wouldn’t see anything till it was really bad. So no need to cut you open or drain anything as of now. It’s good you came in today. Before it potentially got worse.

After that. He put me on a week of doxycycline & naproxen for inflammation/infection. To see if it goes away. And if it doesn’t. He said come back and we’ll do what we need.

Not going to point fingers or directly blame the gear. With this it could’ve happened from anything. But I understand how to keep things sterile, it’s pretty common sense. So I don’t see myself causing this. Unless it was unknowingly.

Only way I’d blame the gear is if it happened again.
And tbh... I’m not sure I want to even try it again. Even tho it was a brand new sealed vial & first dose from it.

Going forward. I have the decision of to try that primo again. Or just stop primo completely.
If you followed the hygiene protocols, you suspect the cause, so I hope it's sarcasm when you say you have to make a decision.

I've had 3 operations for abscesses because of crappy products or allergy to carrier oil, it's not fun and it leaves you with big scars for life, because guys in this sector don't like cosmetic surgery, they are butcher for this.

Please get a home BP monitor ASAP. You should be checking that often as an AAS user. You need to know when to use more food or supplements containing magnesium/potassium/vit e in higher amounts to bring down small rises in BP or whether to hit it harder with drugs like aspirin, tadalafil, telmisartan/nebivolol, etc to keep BP under 120/80. You don't want LVH or increased risk of stroke and heart attack. Plus as you can see it can show when you're sick too

If you followed the hygiene protocols, you suspect the cause, so I hope it's sarcasm when you say you have to make a decision.

I've had 3 operations for abscesses because of crappy products or allergy to carrier oil, it's not fun and it leaves you with big scars for life, because guys in this sector don't like cosmetic surgery, they are butcher for this.
Sarcasm sorta haha.

Please get a home BP monitor ASAP. You should be checking that often as an AAS user. You need to know when to use more food or supplements containing magnesium/potassium/vit e in higher amounts to bring down small rises in BP or whether to hit it harder with drugs like aspirin, tadalafil, telmisartan/nebivolol, etc to keep BP under 120/80. You don't want LVH or increased risk of stroke and heart attack. Plus as you can see it can show when you're sick too
Have all that already.
I take tadalafil, telmisartan, and all the proper supplements.
I typically at my highest BP would
Hit 135. Probably due to my caffeine intake

The infection definitely has my BP elevated. And the Advil too.
And I was possibly nervous and anxious

Appreciate you looking out!

Update #2
For science I guess lol.

I don’t want to go accusing the source saying this batch is potentially bad. Without definitely knowing 100%.
And no else has come forward saying anything. So I’m not saying anything quite yet.

I don’t get my antibiotics till tomorrow afternoon. They need to be filled still.

So all that being said. I have had zero issue from this source previously to this.

Ended up taking .5ml (100mg) of the same primo. From the same vial. To see if I get the same symptoms/issues.

This time around I used way more alcohol swabs. Almost a wasteful amount. Swabbed everything and sprayed it down with iso alcohol. Basically did a full disinfect of my area and items. AGAIN.
Warmed the primo for a longgggg time.
Pretty much tripled my usual routine.
And took over a minute + to push the .5ml into my delt.
Did all that to ensure it was a smooth process and to minimize any effects of bad PIP or swelling.

Guess I’ll see what happens over the next 24 hours or so.

let me join in on the weird posts lately,

Seems my 4th week on 300mg primo. I’m getting some sort of Flu like symptoms & terrible inflammation. Joints feel terrible, muscles ache. Feel weak/out of it.
Day 6 of this. I’m not actually sick with anything.

E2 is in range and at the higher end which is typical for me. Feel my best there.
I supplement everything possible for cycle support and BP.

I got labs AGAIN. Today to see if maybe my E2 crashed within a week

Anyone else have similar issues with primo?
Yes. This is very common for me on primo especially with higher concentrations past 100mg/ml

Yes. This is very common for me on primo especially with higher concentrations past 100mg/ml
I read your posts on that actually and wondered if I was in the same boat.

It’s a been a whole thing. If you read my most recent posts in this thread.

Got prescribed antibiotics for a possible infection.