Primo vs EQ

What reduces YOUR e2 more?

• Total voters
Yeah I remember everything feeling "grey" wasn't depressed or sad, but relationships, training, even hobbies just felt "meh". Took the excitement and enjoyment out of everything. I had a short stint with it and that was enough. Haven't touched it since, and don't plan to
anhedonia. Nandrolone can disrupt monoamine receptors/reuptake

EQ does not reduce my e2 at all.
Primo at my current dose of 80mg a day has roughly the same effect as 7.25mg of aromasin twice a week based on my bloodwork

to be fair its kind of an apples-to-oranges comparison

primo directly reduces E2
Eq converts to E1 (a weaker estrogen) which clogs estrogen receptors, making it harder for E2 to bind

Primo hands down.

Which other anabolic can you run at a g with minimal to no sides?

I wonder why still to these days that many pros are running EQ instead of primo. I literally heard Stefan Kienzl (the boss of outlaw coach) the other day in a podcast saying besides test which is used as a base his favourite secondary anabolic is EQ, followed by nandrolone and last on the list, primo. And he's not the only, i've heard numerous guys running test eq, more than i thought actually either bulking or contest prep.

I wonder why still to these days that many pros are running EQ instead of primo. I literally heard Stefan Kienzl (the boss of outlaw coach) the other day in a podcast saying besides test which is used as a base his favourite secondary anabolic is EQ, followed by nandrolone and last on the list, primo. And he's not the only, i've heard numerous guys running test eq, more than i thought actually either bulking or contest prep.
One reason is EQ is much cheaper, and comes in 300mg/ml concentration so its easier to get a high dose with less oil.

One reason is EQ is much cheaper, and comes in 300mg/ml concentration so its easier to get a high dose with less oil.

Well, pinning volume can be an issue yeah, i think EQ can go up to 500mg/ml without super solvents but money wise? I'm not buying it, these guys spend a fortune on diet, coaches and gear, i don't think 1K a year difference is the reason they don't use primo.

Well, pinning volume can be an issue yeah, i think EQ can go up to 500mg/ml without super solvents but money wise? I'm not buying it, these guys spend a fortune on diet, coaches and gear, i don't think 1K a year difference is the reason they don't use primo.
I agree
Just the amount these guys spend on growth I highly doubt they are making a decision based on saving a couple dollars. They are going to use what their coaches recommend and what works best for them.

One thing to remember is that in the forum/Youtube culture everything is cyclical to an extent
With all the hype sometimes it’s Primo, sometimes it’s Mast…etc…just go down the list. It changes
Just because an anabolic costs more does not mean necessarily that it works better. It’s just more expensive to produce and more demand.
Test works the best and it’s the cheapest

Sup fellas, just after a general consensus…

So I know this will be highly individual, but anyway for YOU which compound controls e2 better out of primo or EQ? Or would you say they are roughly equal in that regard?

Basically thinking of doing 1000/500/500 test/primo/EQ because I’m good at 1:1 of test and primo but the pip limits the primo to about 6-700 a week(even that is painful) and masteron does absolutely fuck all for me.

Thoughts and opinions welcomed !
EQ nukes my E2 dont even need an ai