Primo vs EQ

What reduces YOUR e2 more?

• Total voters
Ive only used EQ once, and was only moderately dosed, so I don't have a ton of experience with it, but I really enjoyed it, and I didn't see any antiestrogenic effect on my bloods at all.
How much were you taking? I’m going to jump on it starting low. 250 test 250 EQ.

Seems like the better option if you don’t want to jab half a gallon of oil a week, with EQ being 500 per ml and primo being 100-150 generally. The endurance benefits appeal to me too. I suppose only time and bloods will tell.

How much were you taking? I’m going to jump on it starting low. 250 test 250 EQ.

Seems like the better option if you don’t want to jab half a gallon of oil a week, with EQ being 500 per ml and primo being 100-150 generally. The endurance benefits appeal to me too. I suppose only time and bloods will tell.
I'd have to look back through my plans, but I believe it was like 400-550 or something like that.

I saw no endurance benefits, I enjoyed it just because it boosted my appetite a bit. It didn't really give me that sense of wellbeing I have when on primo

Just for the record, people do not dose EQ high enough. It's something like 60% ester.

When dosed correctly it stands on its own, Primo does not compare if we are discussing growth potential (fully aware that's not the question in the OP).

With Primo, if I let my E2 drop too low, I feel all the symptoms of crashing E2 with an AI.

With EQ, yes it drops my E2 but it's not the same feeling as long as I have a decent dose of testosterone in my system. Between the Testosterone entering, processing to some E2 and then being reduced from EQ I seem to get just enough E2 to the right places as it comes and goes. Thus, the low E2 readings on labs don't actually reflect the same low E2 environment and side effects that Primo or AI's create in my experience.

All that to say, I believe EQ is superior for E2 control (if it has this effect for you), while also contributing more to growth.

I will only use Primo now, similar to @Sector mentioned, very low dose 100-200mg and only if I try to push my Testosterone very high and for whatever reason EQ doesn't control the E2.

The addition of Tren could also justify a low dose of Primo, as it seems to make me very estrogen sensitive.

Edit - Re reading this, I suppose black and white, Primo is stronger at reducing E2 for me. I still rate EQ as the better option for the above reasons though.
This right here

Just for the record, people do not dose EQ high enough. It's something like 60% ester.

When dosed correctly it stands on its own, Primo does not compare if we are discussing growth potential (fully aware that's not the question in the OP).

With Primo, if I let my E2 drop too low, I feel all the symptoms of crashing E2 with an AI.

With EQ, yes it drops my E2 but it's not the same feeling as long as I have a decent dose of testosterone in my system. Between the Testosterone entering, processing to some E2 and then being reduced from EQ I seem to get just enough E2 to the right places as it comes and goes. Thus, the low E2 readings on labs don't actually reflect the same low E2 environment and side effects that Primo or AI's create in my experience.

All that to say, I believe EQ is superior for E2 control (if it has this effect for you), while also contributing more to growth.

I will only use Primo now, similar to @Sector mentioned, very low dose 100-200mg and only if I try to push my Testosterone very high and for whatever reason EQ doesn't control the E2.

The addition of Tren could also justify a low dose of Primo, as it seems to make me very estrogen sensitive.

Edit - Re reading this, I suppose black and white, Primo is stronger at reducing E2 for me. I still rate EQ as the better option for the above reasons though.
What do you like dosing test/eq at? Gonna run eq for first time next cycle

What do you like dosing test/eq at? Gonna run eq for first time next cycle

Like ratio?

Ive always been estro sensitive, so I started with 1 to 2 test to eq and adjusted from there.

Doses... different for everyone. I run EQ higher than my Testosterone but I dont run low testosterone by any means. I respond well to EQ though and take plenty of health supplements, nattokinase specifically for EQ.

Given how much of a given EQ dose is ester weight, I wouldnt advise anyone to start with less than 600mg.

Like ratio?

Ive always been estro sensitive, so I started with 1 to 2 test to eq and adjusted from there.

Doses... different for everyone. I run EQ higher than my Testosterone but I dont run low testosterone by any means. I respond well to EQ though and take plenty of health supplements, nattokinase specifically for EQ.

Given how much of a given EQ dose is ester weight, I wouldnt advise anyone to start with less than 600mg.
It depends, in my case with 600 mg of EQ I need at least the double amount of Test or include NPP to have good E2 otherwise it will just crash them badly.

So I do not recommend to anyone a starting dose of 600 mg per week, we all different.

I have 1200 tst, 750 boldenon per week. Boldenone does not reduce estrogen at all, at least for me, on the contrary, it can raise it slightly. That's why I also take anastrozole during the treatment. On the fifth week, I will go for blood tests and check everything nicely.

It depends, in my case with 600 mg of EQ I need at least the double amount of Test or include NPP to have good E2 otherwise it will just crash them badly.

So I do not recommend to anyone a starting dose of 600 mg per week, we all different.

Interesting, do you know if primo reduces your e2 the same way? I need test primo to 2/1 ratio for a nice e2 and i'm about to start EQ (with test ofc) for the first time but unfortunately i can't have high sensitive e2 test in my country and i'll have to shoot in the dark.. I'm thinking to use EQ at 60% of my test.

Interesting, do you know if primo reduces your e2 the same way? I need test primo to 2/1 ratio for a nice e2 and i'm about to start EQ (with test ofc) for the first time but unfortunately i can't have high sensitive e2 test in my country and i'll have to shoot in the dark.. I'm thinking to use EQ at 60% of my test.
Primo does the exact same thing as EQ on me regarding E2!

I usually run a 2:1 ratio Test to primo to have my E2 in range (around 40/50) or I add NPP and some HCG to have better estradiol levels.

Try on yourself since we are all different you may have a different response.

Primo does the exact same thing as EQ on me regarding E2!

I usually run a 2:1 ratio Test to primo to have my E2 in range (around 40/50) or I add NPP and some HCG to have better estradiol levels.

Try on yourself since we are all different you may have a different response.
Exactly everyone is different it's crazy how differently we respond to the same hormones!

I have tried Eq 200-600mg and Test at 250-400mg combined, I still needed anastrozole, a bit less than usual but for me eq is nothing like ai and if didn't use any I would be emotional watery bitch.