Primo vs EQ

What reduces YOUR e2 more?

• Total voters
Ive only used EQ once, and was only moderately dosed, so I don't have a ton of experience with it, but I really enjoyed it, and I didn't see any antiestrogenic effect on my bloods at all.
How much were you taking? I’m going to jump on it starting low. 250 test 250 EQ.

Seems like the better option if you don’t want to jab half a gallon of oil a week, with EQ being 500 per ml and primo being 100-150 generally. The endurance benefits appeal to me too. I suppose only time and bloods will tell.

How much were you taking? I’m going to jump on it starting low. 250 test 250 EQ.

Seems like the better option if you don’t want to jab half a gallon of oil a week, with EQ being 500 per ml and primo being 100-150 generally. The endurance benefits appeal to me too. I suppose only time and bloods will tell.
I'd have to look back through my plans, but I believe it was like 400-550 or something like that.

I saw no endurance benefits, I enjoyed it just because it boosted my appetite a bit. It didn't really give me that sense of wellbeing I have when on primo

Sponsors

Latest posts