• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Pristine Anabolics Intro

This prissy winstrol is pretty dern good. I've never used winny before but hell yes I can tell when it kicks in. Strength gains and super vascular. Havemt noticed any sides yet either. Already had a sore elbow before I started it so I'm just dealing with that.

Yeah I got on ASF but it's not gonna change anything. Everybody hems and haws about moderated boards, but the mods don't mess with posts over there from what I've been told. I'm in control of my own forum and I'm not going to moderate anything. Meso is pretty much dead for new customers right now so I had to get on somewhere else, just business.

Why do you think that is I am curious? The part of meso being dead for new customers?

This prissy winstrol is pretty dern good. I've never used winny before but hell yes I can tell when it kicks in. Strength gains and super vascular. Havemt noticed any sides yet either. Already had a sore elbow before I started it so I'm just dealing with that.

Normally end of 2nd week to end of 3 week depending on dosage my damn elbows hurt. Then other joints further down the road feel like I have a fucking cactus in them haha but hey just part of it man. What dose and how far in are you?

feelzzzz are for women but i think "feels" can be a reliable indicator of the efficacy of anabolics but obviously bloods are king.

i wouldn't go as far as calling the feelz reliable. They're extremely subjective and wide open to interpretation by the user.

Bloods are only good for Testosterone. i guess that's where the feelz come into play, it's for all the other compounds.

Fuck that hokey science stuff with their analytical testing. No need for that mumbo jumbo when we have bloods and feelz.

Normally end of 2nd week to end of 3 week depending on dosage my damn elbows hurt. Then other joints further down the road feel like I have a fucking cactus in them haha but hey just part of it man. What dose and how far in are you?

I am on end of week 2 of 50mg a day. 25mg 1 hour pwo and 25 just before bed. Great so I might have a cactus to look forward to pretty quick. Lol

Only a couple more weeks of taking it anyways. I'm only going 4 weeks as a finisher to the cycle.

Well we will see what service is like these days order placed this early am. Great contact about order still waiting to confirm got payment and shipped and just updating info FYI.

New customers might come around if you were, you know, here a little more often...

Not that you need to turn this thread into an off topic cluster fuck to keep it at the top of page one, but coming by here once a week doesn't scream "hey, fuckers! i want your business!" either.

It's difficult to argue with your logic, as usual. I've been basically working 3 jobs the last couple of months. It's really been wearing on me to be honest. Thankfully, I'm almost done with this current project and it will be my last for a while.

Why do you think that is I am curious? The part of meso being dead for new customers?

Meso has just been slower than usual since all of the hacking/extortion nonsense, understandably so.

It's difficult to argue with your logic, as usual. I've been basically working 3 jobs the last couple of months. It's really been wearing on me to be honest. Thankfully, I'm almost done with this current project and it will be my last for a while.

Meso has just been slower than usual since all of the hacking/extortion nonsense, understandably so.

Hmm damn I was afraid that was the case tbh that has put me on hold as well. All this hacking bullshit

Hmm damn I was afraid that was the case tbh that has put me on hold as well. All this hacking bullshit

Also you have to take the time of year into consideration. Not nearly as many people buy juice, as well as not as much juice, at this time of the year as they do in the spring and summer. Sure most people bulk but a lot of others also only worry about juice to look good for summer. It’s a business cycle

Also you have to take the time of year into consideration. Not nearly as many people buy juice, as well as not as much juice, at this time of the year as they do in the spring and summer. Sure most people bulk but a lot of others also only worry about juice to look good for summer. It’s a business cycle

Very true but I think ordering now espcialy if it is Int. Closer to holidays would be a good idea if your from US. Due to influx of packs being sent all over for presents and such it would be more cognitive. The closer to christmas allot of packs are being sent and maybe less attention would be payed too the process. Most likely I am wrong but I was thinking about this wondered if it made any sense at all? But I get what your saying. I am opposite though I used to like to order during the "off season" stock up so I had everything needed for summer so I did not have to order anything else.

6 day TA on 2/3rds of my order. Hoping the rest is coming soon? The flat rate box was maxed space wise so I'd understand if it was sent in two separate packages. So now waiting for 2nd portion of full order :)

Typical sasquatch, expand to other boards cant even get people on this one all thier order. Sure can take that full btc payment though

Bunch a non dedicated chumps looking for the easy way. Us real dudes go year round.

Sponsors

Latest posts