Pristine Anabolics Intro

Soloshino

Placed an order two weeks ago. Paid yesterday and sent over info. No response as of yet. It's been almost 24 hours. Usually response is prompt.

Soloshino

I would never have used a 2 week old wallet.

hope it works out for ya. Fyi- not all sources acknowledge payment. Get informed delivery and stop bothering sources for this reason
Yeah, I'm going through some financial issues now that's why it happened. In the future, I will be more careful.

350lift

Alright take what I say w 0 percent truth to it. But this might be some good drol.

I have Balkan coming so I can compare. but my fuckin arms hurt. Bad.

If a test comes back on this and it’s under what I thought then I’ll eat my words

THIS IS NOT A G2G
But the other source I had was definitely not compareable to this

size26s

I’ve ordered a few times and paid right away and got order fast but I also have emailed him the last few days and no reply. So I haven’t heard from him either and all my orders were fine before that. I emailed Thursday and no reply back. I’m not complaining I know people are busy so figured I’d just give what info I have the last few days

I’ve ordered a few times and paid right away and got order fast but I also have emailed him the last few days and no reply. So I haven’t heard from him either and all my orders were fine before that. I emailed Thursday and no reply back. I’m not complaining I know people are busy so figured I’d just give what info I have the last few days

Same. I emailed Thursday with no response. Just kind of odd considering I’ve never gone 24 hrs without hearing back from him.

BigBaldBeardGuy

AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You have to put “ASF” in the subject line. That saves you 20% and he’ll pay attention to you since he’s paying to be on that board.