Pristine Anabolics Intro

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Trenity, Aug 15, 2018.

1. enigma34

enigma34 Member

Is protien powder the filler? Big caps ,hope that means good product . Been a hit or miss on orals for me .

2. 350lift

350lift Member

Yeah protein filler

3. dusbjon

dusbjon Junior Member

4 day T/D. Everything looked good!

4. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

^^^^^^ If @Trenity was ever around I imagine he’d reply to the TD posts like this.

Worf, Youngrobert1 and gunsrus like this.
  5. 350lift

350lift Member

I don’t think he’s around the other forum either much

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  6. Soloshino

Soloshino Member

Placed an order two weeks ago. Paid yesterday and sent over info. No response as of yet. It's been almost 24 hours. Usually response is prompt.

7. 350lift

350lift Member

Paying two weeks after order oof wouldn’t do that

Worf and enigma34 like this.
  8. jackmeoff1

jackmeoff1 Member

Took you 2 week to pay the guy and you’re pissed that he didn’t get back to you after you paid? Da fuk

Worf, Sdryx, Youngrobert1 and 5 others like this.
  9. Soloshino

Soloshino Member

I did email him this past weekend saying it would be late. In the past, he told me that the link is good for two weeks.

10. jackmeoff1

jackmeoff1 Member

I would never have used a 2 week old wallet.

hope it works out for ya. Fyi- not all sources acknowledge payment. Get informed delivery and stop bothering sources for this reason

Youngrobert1 and cochino like this.
  11. Soloshino

Soloshino Member

Yeah, I'm going through some financial issues now that's why it happened. In the future, I will be more careful.

12. gunsrus

gunsrus Pristine Anabolics Representative

I am currently on week 2 of @Trenity winnie and it is good stuff. Was easy to tell when it started working.

13. 350lift

350lift Member

Alright take what I say w 0 percent truth to it. But this might be some good drol.

I have Balkan coming so I can compare. but my fuckin arms hurt. Bad.

If a test comes back on this and it’s under what I thought then I’ll eat my words

THIS IS NOT A G2G
    But the other source I had was definitely not compareable to this

Raptor6 likes this.
  14. Discodon

Discodon Member

Any contacts lately how’s eta on shipping notice communications have been slow just looking for updates

15. 350lift

350lift Member

Scroll up and see

Worf likes this.
  16. SpicyGains321

SpicyGains321 Member

Anybody heard from Pristine in the last few days?

17. murray312

murray312 Member

U placed an order and waited 2 weeks to pay and are complaining about no response in a day. This is retarded.

18. size26s

size26s Member

I’ve ordered a few times and paid right away and got order fast but I also have emailed him the last few days and no reply. So I haven’t heard from him either and all my orders were fine before that. I emailed Thursday and no reply back. I’m not complaining I know people are busy so figured I’d just give what info I have the last few days

SpicyGains321 likes this.
  19. SpicyGains321

SpicyGains321 Member

Same. I emailed Thursday with no response. Just kind of odd considering I’ve never gone 24 hrs without hearing back from him.

20. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You have to put “ASF” in the subject line. That saves you 20% and he’ll pay attention to you since he’s paying to be on that board.

cochino and Neewbiest guy like this.