Pristine Anabolics Intro

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Trenity, Aug 15, 2018.

1. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You got it. The legend himself. Lucky for him Sparta DM’d him with a sweet hookup so he played puppy dog and followed him over to SST. But when Sparta went MIA he scurried right back to Pristine and got burned again.

Some dudes need to reconsider their lifestyle choices!

Youngrobert1 and yc24allday like this.
  2. Domino23

Domino23 Member

Never used gemstone brotha. Pristine went MIA and I ended getting my pack about 6 weeks later after his "jail stint". And no I didn't get burned by pristine again, usps lost one of my packages which I paid to have resent. Oh and I got a handful of compounds tested, none of them were underdosed. And yes Sparta offered me a 20% discount after pristines first leave of absence, which I took. Never used him again after that so no I didn't come crawling back, I never left

3. He probably got pinched guys.

4. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Any reason you think that?

5. jackmeoff1

jackmeoff1 Member

I think this as well. He had a pack intercepted very recently and then suddenly goes MIA.

6. This. Either he got pinched or when the pack got grabbed he bailed.

7. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Here is where I'm concerned, I have a few vials of this guys test e a buddy very generously tossed me when he was still considered gtg...wonder if it's worth a fuck? Just curious. Guess I should consider having it tested?
    Just spitballing...
    @BigBaldBeardGuy
    @MisterSuperGod

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  8. Temp account5

Temp account5 Member

I’m fuckin tell u it was after stinkfinger got tht adex shit

Another source also completely shut down after I told him and they were charged this is a WEBSITE that shit still has me turnt

9. cochino

cochino Member

TD YEAH! Oops wrong thread.

10. When he was rolling along good, everything seemed proper with his gear. i would just use it, going under the assumption that label claim is accurate, were it me.

TankDog, bolder and bigrobbie like this.
  11. TankDog

TankDog Member

I've used at least 5 different products and I felt they were all on point. No bloodwork but the injectable superdrol was without a doubt legit. And I cruised on his test for months so I'm sure I would have known if I had no test in my system.....

bigrobbie likes this.
  12. Temp account5

Temp account5 Member

Ya all his shit was good it’s why I used him he had a good source

bigrobbie likes this.
  13. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thanks for feedback guys!

14. TonyTwoPosts

TonyTwoPosts Junior Member

There was a cop in Indiana who was arrested for Distribution of Steroids on November 28.

15. Wrong state, from what i understand.
    The handle you chose made me laugh. i like it.

16. chandlerjohnson3

chandlerjohnson3 Junior Member

Hey guys sorry if I’ve missed it somewhere but do you offer oral Anadrol? I seem drol under Dbol I wasn’t sure if that was superdrol or Anadrol you was referring

17. B Ware

B Ware Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes, it’s on the list. Right under where it says ...
    upload_2019-12-23_16-43-38.gif

Worf, Koko071600, Venroc and 2 others like this.
  18. You need to read the last few pages.

Koko071600 and Bluewhistle like this.
  19. chandlerjohnson3

chandlerjohnson3 Junior Member

Got it thanks guys

20. Testtest123

Testtest123 Junior Member

QUES for former Pristine customers- What's your preferred domestic source since our boy disappeared?

I've never had to make an account on Meso before, I've just creeped the forums and done transactions directly via email but now I'm looking for a new source and have to reach out to the veterans. I'm a permanent AAS user -- I'm a very consistent, reliable customer looking for a very consistent, reliable source.