Problems to get an orgasm while on a ssri, solutions?

that feeling of tearing your butthole apart trying to shit rocks out - i have been there. Like, half a log is stuck and you need to manually pull it out. The absolute worst. Not to mention - dangerous. I will take this advice. Shitting myself would be about a thousand times more pleasant than the opposite
His advice is solid, however Now brand psyllium husk powder caps have proven to be far more effective at making me a machine in the sense that I take 3 caps with 2 different meals per day. I have the major urge to poop as soon as my feet hit the floor in the morning. Every morning. Healthy logs that have been fully digested and barely need to wipe up after (glp1 drugs all do this for me).

Anyways, chronic constipation is an issue for one side of my family. The other side is very regular. But you need to be ingesting both soluble and insoluble fiber daily. Now brand psyllium husk caps are the best I’ve found for covering one of those bases. The other is attained through food choices and not supps.

Back