Problems to get an orgasm while on a ssri, solutions?

that feeling of tearing your butthole apart trying to shit rocks out - i have been there. Like, half a log is stuck and you need to manually pull it out. The absolute worst. Not to mention - dangerous. I will take this advice. Shitting myself would be about a thousand times more pleasant than the opposite
His advice is solid, however Now brand psyllium husk powder caps have proven to be far more effective at making me a machine in the sense that I take 3 caps with 2 different meals per day. I have the major urge to poop as soon as my feet hit the floor in the morning. Every morning. Healthy logs that have been fully digested and barely need to wipe up after (glp1 drugs all do this for me).

Anyways, chronic constipation is an issue for one side of my family. The other side is very regular. But you need to be ingesting both soluble and insoluble fiber daily. Now brand psyllium husk caps are the best I’ve found for covering one of those bases. The other is attained through food choices and not supps.

Over 12 hours of sleep a night is a ton. I’m kinda jealous as I suffer insomnia lol. Sounds like a drag and hassle though. Good luck with this shit man. I know how awful it can be.

And all that being on tren!

I'm very pro-sleep for everyone especially bodybuilders, but adults sleeping for 12-13 hours may be a sign of underlying pathology.

The most powerfull combo, in my case, that I hope it will break the antidepresants serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) blockade in the brain, is

PT141/MT II taken with HCG

This combo boosts overall sexual responsiveness, indirectly leading to heightened penile sensitivity.

The most powerfull combo, in my case, that I hope it will break the antidepresants serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) blockade in the brain, is

PT141/MT II taken with HCG

This combo boosts overall sexual responsiveness, indirectly leading to heightened penile sensitivity.
I can’t find any HCG that does a damn thing for me anymore. 10 years ago HCG was a miracle drug for so many different purposes. Now it’s like water. I have used many different brands too.

Something about HCG is different now. There is no way I used enough to become completely desensitized to it. Especially since I would take 4-6 months break from even touching the stuff for many years.
It’s frustrating.

I never noticed anything on HCG. Felt totally the same, with a few exceptions:
1: bigger balls
2: intermittent ball pain when starting or stopping HCG
3: maybe higher e2

His advice is solid, however Now brand psyllium husk powder caps have proven to be far more effective at making me a machine in the sense that I take 3 caps with 2 different meals per day. I have the major urge to poop as soon as my feet hit the floor in the morning. Every morning. Healthy logs that have been fully digested and barely need to wipe up after (glp1 drugs all do this for me).

Anyways, chronic constipation is an issue for one side of my family. The other side is very regular. But you need to be ingesting both soluble and insoluble fiber daily. Now brand psyllium husk caps are the best I’ve found for covering one of those bases. The other is attained through food choices and not supps.

The only thing about metamucil is, it FORCES you to down a good amount of water with the fiber, which is an important aspect of "regularization".

That said whatever works to get the psyllium husk down. God's own fiber, lol, I recommend everyone use it, regardless of age. One supplement that softens if things are too firm, and firms things up if too soft. It's perfect.

Really just compensating for the fact we were designed to consume far more
fiber to get the calories we need, now our calories are all concentrated in near fiberless food.

The only thing about metamucil is, it FORCES you to down a good amount of water with the fiber, which is an important aspect of "regularization".

That said whatever works to get the psyllium husk down. God's own fiber, lol, I recommend everyone use it, regardless of age. One supplement that softens if things are too firm, and firms things up if too soft. It's perfect.

Really just compensating for the fact we were designed to consume far more
fiber to get the calories we need, now our calories are all concentrated in near fiberless food.
How much fiber you reckon we need? I get around 100g a day.

Know if the positive effects of psyllium husk is due only to the fiber?

I shit 2 to 3 times a day, so I’m cautious about shifting more than that

Last edited:
How much fiber you reckon we need? I get around 100g a day.

I dunno, but psyllium husk isn't just a "fiber supplement". A glassful of the orange drink is only 7-10g of fiber, but its impact on improving poop is out of all proportion to that small amount, to be blunt.

Everything moves so effortlessly, you often don't feel it (which is crazy), and so perfectly formed you could almost forgo toilet paper (again, to blunt). The volume makes you realize it's getting a lot of stuff out of your digestion pipeline too, which is healthy and leaves you feeling very light.

It's poop perfection.

I dunno, but psyllium husk isn't just a "fiber supplement". A glassful of the orange drink is only 7-10g of fiber, but its impact on improving poop is out of all proportion to that small amount, to be blunt.

Everything moves so effortlessly, you often don't feel it (which is crazy), and so perfectly formed you could almost forgo toilet paper (again, to blunt). The volume makes you realize it's getting a lot of stuff out of your digestion pipeline too, which is healthy and leaves you feeling very light.

It's poop perfection.

True.
I get this for my mum, who has developed digestion issues, and it really helps.
In fact, it's probably the only thing that, for her, has proved effective.
I get it as the unflavoured powder, in 100 or 250gr boxes from local shops, and it's way cheaper than metamucil

True.
I get this for my mum, who has developed digestion issues, and it really helps.
In fact, it's probably the only thing that, for her, has proved effective.
I get it as the unflavoured powder, in 100 or 250gr boxes from local shops, and it's way cheaper than metamucil

It's pricey (look up how it's made, they need a field of plants to make just a pound of it), but well worth it and under appreciated by, especially, the young. Metamucil has tried to make it go viral as a healthy habit for 20 somethings a few times.

I've tried other brands, because Metamucil charges so much, but they make it in a way that's so pleasant, almost delicious, and easily dissolvable I always come back to it.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/mIfyy1YFUyA

It's pricey (look up how it's made, they need a field of plants to make just a pound of it), but well worth it and under appreciated by, especially, the young. Metamucil has tried to make it go viral as a healthy habit for 20 somethings a few times.

I've tried other brands, because Metamucil charges so much, but they make it in a way that's so pleasant, almost delicious, and easily dissolvable I always come back to it.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/mIfyy1YFUyA

Yes, it's finer, dissolves better and is way nicer to drink.
But the person I get it from does not mind and it's OK for her, regardless.
If you are on a budget, you can manage, anyway

Yes, it's finer, dissolves better and is way nicer to drink.
But the person I get it from does not mind and it's OK for her, regardless.
If you are on a budget, you can manage, anyway

Absolutely I agree. To this day I still try the occasional alternative hoping to escape the Metamucil cartel.

Back